Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it does make her feel Special, but it’s like that’s the only thing going for her at the moment.
Plus her talk with the hospital directors…
View attachment 1096203
Grace hun, you can help make improvements to the NHS by training and getting a job to help a cripplingly understaffed service.
The people she speaks to will 100% tell her what she wants to hear but in reality all hospital staff are working their damned hardest and probably want the same improvements grace suggests but without increased staff and funding it’s impossible. She’s got no grasp on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really doubt she spoke to the board of directors for the NHS, these highly paid and clever people will have no time for her uneducated takes and the way she smacks her lips after each sentence, waddling into the room like an overgrown toddler. She probably got mixed up with "the board" and her local NHS health board lmao.

Double post, but as I expected, she meant her local health trust.

She really is dim.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re assuming her main advice to the NHS board was about the need for better haircare in ICU during a pandemic, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t really get what more she wanted during her stay in ICU. literally the staff were overworked, and stretched. Keeping patients alive and safe as possible during a pandemic , yet this one keeps complaining one way or another.

she really thinks she’ll create this change. Needs to be more humble and grateful to the nhs service that saved her life when she chose to mix during the peak of covid while heavily pregnant! and unfortunately caught covid as a result.

Reactions: 13
I'm actually really pissed off about this.
I had a baby 3 months before the first lockdown, a lot went wrong and I have ended up scarred physically. Even though covid wasn't a factor, like it was with graces hospital stay, I still would not criticise because I realise they were under pressure and under staffed. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of her stay but I would be bloody grateful if I was her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks for your replies about accessing my mums medical records. I am now in touch with the hospital. And grace is still a twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she/ her fam never even bought the staff chocolates as a thanks when she left 😂

If a team managed to keep me alive after being told I had 5% chance of survival I’d fundraiser for them for the rest of my life 😠 grace needs to put her energy in helping, not just suggesting and moaning at people who don’t listen.

Really doubt she spoke to the board of directors for the NHS, these highly paid and clever people will have no time for her uneducated takes and the way she smacks her lips after each sentence, waddling into the room like an overgrown toddler. She probably got mixed up with "the board" and her local NHS health board lmao.

Double post, but as I expected, she meant her local health trust.

She really is dim.

According to this tweet the meeting would of been re her rehab unit stay rather than ICU? Two completely separate clinical specialities. She’s bullshitting yet again x

Cute insta posts about how hard being a mother is and not having any time to yourself Grace, you just left out the part about Cyprus staying with your mum. No shade, just conveniently omitted.
610B9FB8-0419-490E-9C56-86227618C016.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Cute insta posts about how hard being a mother is and not having any time to yourself Grace, you just left out the part about Cyprus staying with your mum. No shade, just conveniently omitted.
View attachment 1100098
bleeping hell. She doesn’t realise how privileged she is being able to “work” from home and yet she still palms Cyprus off on the regs to her parents.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I've thought she started to suck to watch - lazy, self-important, trauma trauma trauma - since she moved into her own flat (sorry "apartment"). And that was a long ass time ago.

She's so entitled.

These instagrammers and shitfluencers are just walking adverts.

They've probably given her a 10 minute meeting and she's gloryfying it to the nines so it makes her more exciting....

Also the team probably don't want bad press as she's mentioned how she was cared for etc.

When will she realise it's not about her and she's just a number like the rest of us. Sick of her entitled godly crap.

It's like she's the only one in the world who's been in ICU and affected by this awful pandemic.

They'll just be doing it to save face to keep up reputation and make her feel heard. Who does she think she is.....

You need to have training, years of exp in working within the NHS in management to even get a say/ implement changes in this understaffed underpaid difficult work.

She needs to get to the real world. She's a facade with her beige asthetic, holier than thou god complex, perfect mother and family vibe.

Sorry but it's gotta be said.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1100098
Far too much tit for a one year old, as much as she judges working mums for sending theirs to nursery (solely because she can’t afford to) at least nurseries feed them good food & get them familiar with a wiiiide range of foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she ever gone into what negative experiences she had in ICU/what could’ve been improved? I know she mentioned her hair but I’m sorry those nurses are there to keep you ALIVE! It’s not a spa retreat where you’re pampered! They do not have time for hair care, they are trying to keep you alive so you can see your baby son, not so you can wake up and already be having a good hair day. Comments like that are a slap in the face to all the incredible doctors and nurses who work their asses off so you can leave hospital alive. I often wonder if she takes any responsibility for catching covid? Or feels any guilt etc?

Reactions: 18
Thing is ICU care is probably the most thorough you normally get. It’s one to one nursing. You don’t get that in many other areas.

But she was in hospital at an horrendous time and that kind of care just wasn’t possible. Staffing was dire and many people were drafted to help without training in icu.But she’s alive when many others now aren’t.

I’m in the NHS and I’m very vocal to call out bad care as nothing would change if we don’t complain and raise issues but we’ve just gone through the most horrendous of two years.To be honest still going through it. If her hair wasn’t washed to her satisfaction and she developed thrush but came out of that peak of covid from icu alive she should be very great full because many in that ward didn’t!

She should also take a little responsibility for the fact she didn’t take covid seriously that got her there in the first place, although to be honest the she kind of dismisses the covid bit.

Reactions: 28
Thing is ICU care is probably the most thorough you normally get. It’s one to one nursing. You don’t get that in many other areas.

But she was in hospital at an horrendous time and that kind of care just wasn’t possible. Staffing was dire and many people were drafted to help without training in icu.But she’s alive when many others now aren’t.

I’m in the NHS and I’m very vocal to call out bad care as nothing would change if we don’t complain and raise issues but we’ve just gone through the most horrendous of two years.To be honest still going through it. If her hair wasn’t washed to her satisfaction and she developed thrush but came out of that peak of covid from icu alive she should be very great full because many in that ward didn’t!

She should also take a little responsibility for the fact she didn’t take covid seriously that got her there in the first place, although to be honest the she kind of dismisses the covid bit.
If you were new to her you’d struggle to understand how she ended up in ICU and perhaps assume it was from being pregnant!

Her identity has become about her coma/covid. Sad really. Grace probably needs help long term with therapy.
View attachment 1096168
Does anyone know if Grace has had any therapy after her coma? This whole rebirth and constant mentioning of anniversaries seems incredibly unhealthy. Is she going to celebrate these ‘anniversaries’ every year for the rest of her life?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.