Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Grace has had any therapy after her coma? This whole rebirth and constant mentioning of anniversaries seems incredibly unhealthy. Is she going to celebrate these ‘anniversaries’ every year for the rest of her life?
Doesn’t she have therapy each week?
I don’t get why she lies so much. Lies saying she’s 100% ‘medically fit’ then says actually she’s got issues that doctors have to repair etc. Says she could take or leave food, then incessantly tweets about food?!

Reactions: 9
Saw this coming. She’s obsessed with dates around her covid/coma.
I don’t understand how we’re being subjected to constant anniversaries of her awake date, surely she only woke up once? So there’s one date, or at a push week, this content can really run for?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw this coming. She’s obsessed with dates around her covid/coma.
It's not even the day she woke up, it's just the day she decided to tweet. I might start celebrating the anniversaries of my tweets. One year since I tweeted that I had a bad dream/bagel/bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if Grace has had any therapy after her coma? This whole rebirth and constant mentioning of anniversaries seems incredibly unhealthy. Is she going to celebrate these ‘anniversaries’ every year for the rest of her life?

She's been in therapy for years for a prior eating disorder and sexual trauma. Her method seems to be to relive her trauma again and again. I don't know enough to know if that's effective but it doesn't seem to be.

Rather than coming to terms with and overcoming her issues, it seems to force her to continually feel the same hurt.

I don’t understand how we’re being subjected to constant anniversaries of her awake date, surely she only woke up once? So there’s one date, or at a push week, this content can really run for?
I think it's

- the day she was admitted
- the day she gave birth
- the day she went under (might be the same day she gave birth, can't remember)
- the day she woke up (she seems to keep this under wraps as to not spoil her "I'm awake" moment)
- the day she first tweeted.

She might also commemorate the day they told her family she wouldn't make it.

So a good three or so months of going over what happened. Overkill!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's been in therapy for years for a prior eating disorder and sexual trauma. Her method seems to be to relive her trauma again and again. I don't know enough to know if that's effective but it doesn't seem to be.

Rather than coming to terms with and overcoming her issues, it seems to force her to continually feel the same hurt.

I think it's

- the day she was admitted
- the day she gave birth
- the day she went under (might be the same day she gave birth, can't remember)
- the day she woke up (she seems to keep this under wraps as to not spoil her "I'm awake" moment)
- the day she first tweeted.

She might also commemorate the day they told her family she wouldn't make it.

So a good three or so months of going over what happened. Overkill!
You forgot the day she DIED and was REBORN!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their new vlog was a pretty pleasant if somewhat dull watch. Cyprus is such a sweetheart. There was a much more relaxed dynamic between them all aswell, it was good to see them filming at home and seeing them more chilled out and affectionate with each other. I think Cus their previous vlogs have always been them away at events it all felt abit chaotic and frazzled.

Its interesting watching how Lee and Grace speak to each other. They’re definitely warm and comfortable with one another which is nice. But I’ve noticed Grace tends to criticise Lee a lot in a jokey slightly passive aggressive manner. I know that some people just are like that without any malicious reasoning behind it, it could even be her style of flirting maybe? But Lee comes across to me as quite a sensitive guy so I wonder if it wears on him.

Also i couldn’t help but notice how much of their daily conversation revolves around food! I’ve been there before myself with food addiction and using it as a life crutch and i’m actively working on it - so maybe that’s why it stood out to me? But yeah I think the vlog covered 2-3 separate days and I lost count of the amount of mentions of ‘oh we’re eating this, oh I fancy that, oh I can’t wait to have x’.

Reactions: 6
there're gonna pass on such bad eating habit to this child omg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The family channel has only grown by 2000 followers since the revamp of the name and content in the last 6 months. The non covid videos get low views. Grace probably saw an opportunity for this family channel to grow but the engagement remains rubbish, and content rather dull. Shame really.
B38A9C16-ED11-4329-8EC4-2B9A085F89D5.jpeg
6C921783-820A-4F8E-99A2-5C7C0991CC9B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It is very low for that many subs. The first two videos were removed.
898495A5-D1A2-492E-86C1-6D71CA45F567.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.