Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3B7694C4-E10E-4028-898A-6ECD699D202A.jpeg

Katie piper podcast rough overview with grace

- still figuring out who she is again
- Still dealing with PSTD
- Sees therapist twice a week
- Since becoming ill, developed OCD (therapist says it’s OCD and controlling the trauma)
- Talked about starting YouTube etc
- Journey of pregnancy, no sickness/happy etc
- Mentions not seeing a lot people while pregnant because of pandemic
- Knew she had covid before positive test
- Oxygen fell low and brain shutting down
- Asked nurses to get baby out
- Calm birth/felt safe on Christmas Eve
- Then awake for 2 days. Then consented to coma
- Was in ICU, comfortable then not comfortable
- Mention of cardiac arrest during flip of body for 4 minutes, manually compressed chest and came back to life
- Lee got a phone call to say grace died while he was visiting baby C in nicu
- clot in lung and multiple organ failure
- Month later woke up
- Still in early recovery , physical recovery more or less back to normal, but working on mental and spiritual
- Coma dreams , horrific. Raped continuously, murdered 17 times. Coma dreams were fears playing out.
- Waking up, being told she died was a lot and in crisis point.
- Battled between victim mind set/grateful and strong
- Mention of spirituality, and shaving head, energy holds in hair, drugs and hospital etc and scalp was dry and hair matted
- Survived for a reason
- Wants to write another book, love to do documentary
- Goal for next few years is to work with ICU and making it a better place for patients and improvement of care
- Would love to do a wellness brand

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1150139

- Since becoming ill, developed OCD (therapist says it’s OCD and controlling the trauma)
- Mention of cardiac arrest during flip of body for 4 minutes, manually compressed chest and came back to life
- Month later woke up
- Still in early recovery , physical recovery more or less back to normal, but working on mental and spiritual
- Coma dreams , horrific. Raped continuously, murdered 17 times. Coma dreams were fears playing out.
- Mention of spirituality, and shaving head, energy holds in hair, drugs and hospital etc and scalp was dry and hair matted
- Survived for a reason
- Goal for next few years is to work with ICU and making it a better place for patients and improvement of care
So she was awake for Christmas?

Yep, In the podcast she gave birth (24th dec), was very poorly and went into ICU, was awake for two days and consented to go into the coma.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
From that podcast it seemed like her weight was THE major factor in her being so unwell... If she didnt want to rock the body positive fatties she could have had deals with weight watchers, gym shark, work out clothing line, personal trainers, Joe wicks, diet book/series... but instead she went the victim route..

Reactions: 5
From that podcast it seemed like her weight was THE major factor in her being so unwell... If she didnt want to rock the body positive fatties she could have had deals with weight watchers, gym shark, work out clothing line, personal trainers, Joe wicks, diet book/series... but instead she went the victim route..
Yes she could have, except diets statistically proven don’t work longterm and so it actually was more sincere not to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1150139

- Month later woke up
- Survived for a reason
View attachment 1150139

- Month later woke up
- Survived for a reason
For me the biggest bit of tit there. If there working on her or putting her into a coma- essentially not called time of death yet- I can’t see them ringing him to say she’s died?

Reactions: 12
Grace says in the podcast ‘my partner was visiting Cyprus on the NICU, and he got a phone call to say I died whilst he was in the NICU’ then she said in the podcast what Lee said in response.

Grace says she went into cardiac arrest for 4 minutes and they manually compressed her chest and she came back to life. Died for 4 minutes.

So did they really phone Lee within that timeframe to let him know grace has died/gone into cardiac arrest. Does not make sense to me, is that normal protacol to call next of kin when someone has immediately gone into cardiac arrest? 😐

Reactions: 16
Grace says in the podcast ‘my partner was visiting Cyprus on the NICU, and he got a phone call to say I died whilst he was in the NICU’ then she said in the podcast what Lee said in response.

Grace says she went into cardiac arrest for 4 minutes and they manually compressed her chest and she came back to life. Died for 4 minutes.

So did they really phone Lee within that timeframe to let him know grace has died/gone into cardiac arrest. Does not make sense to me, is that normal protacol to call next of kin when someone has immediately gone into cardiac arrest? 😐
I’ve watched enough casualty/ER/Chicago med/the bill to know that’s not the case

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm no expert but I imagine if they knew there was a chance of survival that would have been their focus.

Not making a phone call to announce a death which isn't technically final.

Reactions: 6
When my partner died I got a phone call and the nurse said, "M went into cardiac arrest and we have been working on him for half an hour. Get here as soon as possible". That was her way of telling me he was already gone but keeping it vague enough for me to get there without causing a crash. I knew deep down as I headed there. In the midst of trying to save his 19yo life they wouldn't pointlessly call to tell me, "hey, we are working on him". It'd be all hands on deck.

I think Grace flirts with the truth and likes to romanticise certain factors. All it does is serve to make me question her over all authenticity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Yes she could have, except diets statistically proven don’t work longterm and so it actually was more sincere not to do this.
This is such defeatist nonsense. Strict commercial diets , like atkins or whatever, are unsustainable and people end up just eating more to make up for lost time.
She could make a few better choices and easily lose weight at her size. Like walking more, ditching takeaways, cooking with less oil etc.

Reactions: 12
This is such defeatist nonsense. Strict commercial diets , like atkins or whatever, are unsustainable and people end up just eating more to make up for lost time.
She could make a few better choices and easily lose weight at her size. Like walking more, ditching takeaways, cooking with less oil etc.
That's not a diet though, that's a lifestyle change.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Comments on her posts are limited, is she filtering out covid words? I’ve not know anyone that has been so close to death because of covid and then just not uttered the word ever again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.