Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1143680

I find this so cringe. Grace has been hinting for so long for an engagement, it’s actually kind of sad. Like they have a child together and clearly committed to each other, but grace comes across feeling unfulfilled for not being engaged sometimes…
Normally a lurker in this thread but I'm so desperate to know where her jumper is from that I thought I'd post! Any clues? I know that I, editor of Vogue, shouldn't be taking fashion tips from Grace but I just really bloody love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Talking about dying again. Is this her whole personality now? Is it the only way she can get engagement?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So are the followers just supposed to keep engaging with the death content so she can sit on the sofa for the rest of her days?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all fairness that girl ain't sending bullshit 😂 get a grip grace, the truth hurts 😂
Literally! Their delivery might be abrasive but they’re telling her a necessary truth. She really isn’t the only person this happened to. And truthfully people don’t really have an appetite for this kind of stuff anymore. We are fatigued from covid related content in general, people want to see/engage with stuff that’s fun and makes them feel good.

I’m not sure what spin on the situation would be most ‘marketable’ (yuck). Maybe if it was like “reclaiming my health” after going through what she did, like a fitness/wellness pivot? I do yoga and drink spirulina smoothies now? I take my baby swimming twice a week? I don’t even know, because even that angle is well covered in the influencer sphere. The wild part is I would argue Grace was abit ahead of her time with the stuff she used to talk about on camera in the early 2010s. But now everyone overshares and talks about body image and relationships and basically every facet of human existence. I’m not sure what fresh perspective she has to offer on anything.

Reactions: 12
Literally! Their delivery might be abrasive but they’re telling her a necessary truth. She really isn’t the only person this happened to. And truthfully people don’t really have an appetite for this kind of stuff anymore. We are fatigued from covid related content in general, people want to see/engage with stuff that’s fun and makes them feel good.

I’m not sure what spin on the situation would be most ‘marketable’ (yuck). Maybe if it was like “reclaiming my health” after going through what she did, like a fitness/wellness pivot? I do yoga and drink spirulina smoothies now? I take my baby swimming twice a week? I don’t even know, because even that angle is well covered in the influencer sphere. The wild part is I would argue Grace was abit ahead of her time with the stuff she used to talk about on camera in the early 2010s. But now everyone overshares and talks about body image and relationships and basically every facet of human existence. I’m not sure what fresh perspective she has to offer on anything.
absolutely milking it and you are right, people are sick of it as well as braggy influencer culture when most people are now struggling financially.

today she’s just posing in her garden in old joggers and a top that doesn’t fit. Why? You can’t even buy her clothes even if you wanted to, so what’s the actual point?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.