Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, I must admit I’m talking about Grace from several years ago. But she did seem to get a lot of joy when she worked in a children’s home and also when she used to go into secondary schools to do talks/sessions with young girls about body image and self esteem. I agree that the lure of easy low effort influencer life has been her whole deal now for several years, but I do feel this way of life is drying up for most mid to low level influencers so I was just speculating about what might be the next phase of her life.
100% agree with you on the mid to low level influencers, unless you’re a global presence with a very well defined niche it’s really a tit show for you.

Also the influencing landscape has changed SO much and back again since 2016. Back then she was probably just topping up her normal PAYE job with some nice lifestyle bits - lovely dinners, allowances at her favourite brands, some secondary income. Then the mega explosion of grift happened and you had mamas getting full on renos and extensions gifted, back then if you had a baby you’d be decked out in Stokke cots (~£700) a Bugaboo (~£2k+ depending on seats and extras etc) with free marble tiles and engineer wood flooring. Then brands realised there’s absolutely no ROI in it and got a bit smarter and started measuring campaign performance and now the girls are advertising CBD and sex tips websites or frozen fish. The only ones doing well from the halcyon days of 17-19 have moved into tv or radio (or podcasts).

I know it’s very easy money with low barriers to entry (eg you don’t need to have a skill set like you do other comparable mid salaried roles) but it’s getting harder. Brands are either doing lower paid awareness marketing eg here’s my Heinz beans or only doing short sharp runs with an influencer and only paying out on actual conversions, it’s only the mega names getting paid a sign on fee these days 😳 (this is in my experience with work - other brands may be different)

Reactions: 10
Seriously? You went away 2 weeks ago Grace, on a paid-for Valentines trip. bleeping hell the cheek.
It’s one thing being born into money and being blissfully unaware of how most people live, but people like Grace who were bought up working class? I don’t get it. Remember when she said she wouldn’t get out of bed for £500? FIVE HUNDRED? Not only does she do duck all, but she’s rewarded for it over and over again. Wish people would stop giving useless narcissistic idiots like Grace the air time.

Reactions: 18
i would pay to watch "influencers" have to live their lives in the shoes of everyday people in boring 9-5 jobs and how difficult it can be to even take a single day off let alone enough time for a decent holiday, must be nice living in their little bubbles of privilege.

Reactions: 12
It’s one thing being born into money and being blissfully unaware of how most people live, but people like Grace who were bought up working class? I don’t get it. Remember when she said she wouldn’t get out of bed for £500? FIVE HUNDRED? Not only does she do duck all, but she’s rewarded for it over and over again. Wish people would stop giving useless narcissistic idiots like Grace the air time.
And worked in a children's care home until quite recently (recent compared to quickly other influencers gave up their day jobs). She finally quit in her mid 20s I'm sure.

There's everything there to make her humble and self aware... yet she's not.

Reactions: 4
The £500 is total bullshit, her company accounts tell a very different story. This is part of her personality loss, delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 4
Slightly derailing here butmy
Mum died a month ago after three weeks in hospital where here health god bad better then bad again. Does anyone know if we can ask for her notes from the hospital
My mum died in ICU, I had to contact PALS & the Data Acess Records to get notes. I wanted to speak to her consultant but they were too busy with covid. But it could've been arranged if I'd waited.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it me or does grace post more about her clothing size more now then pre coma? Just curious or maybe I did not take notice before.
No, she’s always been that way. Usually when she says what size a clothing item is, you can add on two to get the genuine size.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or does grace post more about her clothing size more now then pre coma? Just curious or maybe I did not take notice before.
I feel like she posts her size a lot more now, and like it’s actually true now too. Also before I don’t think she was technically a specific size she could define because everything she was wearing was definitely too small so it wouldn’t really have made sense to share them?

Reactions: 1
Seriously? You went away 2 weeks ago Grace, on a paid-for Valentines trip. bleeping hell the cheek.
THE GIRL DOES NOT KNOW THE bleeping MEANING OF BURNTOUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKK. (I get having a child is knackering don’t get me wrong) but many mothers work full time in PROPER real life jobs on top of that!! She doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 11
I think Grace got seriously lazy when she reached the peak of her success. She got used to the easy money and just kind of lost any motivation or drive. Was quite content sitting on her sofa all day earning a decent amount through promos with the likes of Boots and Dove. Pre her illness, I remember thinking how much more motivated and outgoing she was when she was still working. She seemed to develop quite an unhealthy routine.

Reactions: 8
Her identity has become about her coma/covid. Sad really. Grace probably needs help long term with therapy.
0F2D5E55-1B15-43AF-B751-B8B337C22298.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree it does make her feel Special, but it’s like that’s the only thing going for her at the moment.
Plus her talk with the hospital directors…
5C02B9C5-3A42-4B09-A150-1B4C11E28324.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Improving ICU care??? Wow.
She was in hospital in a pandemic peak where nurses were looking after more than one patient like the normally would in ICU. The level of care these patients all needed was unknown in such high numbers and levels of actual medical treatment needed just to save their lives.
Of course care was not optimum. It was hell.
*edit
I should add my mum was amazingly cared for in ICU pre pandemic.

Birth trauma does need more support but mental health services throughout the NHS is shocking and the funding seems to get less and less so maybe speak to parliament Grace and demand that for some attention.

Reactions: 21
Speaking to the hospital board of directors, her work with the mind charity. I could see Grace becoming a bit of a Camila Batmanghelidjh being asked to speak on panels/ TV. Or even doing a Katie Price and speaking in parliament to change the law, or even having her own charity. Old school followers who followed Grace when she lived at home. Do you remember when she did some kind of collection asking her followers to donate and told us we would get updates too? She started receiving donations, then all of a sudden she deleted the link and never mention it again. At the time I was tempted to donate thankfully I didn’t…by the looks of it the cash just went straight into Grace’s back pocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.