Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insightful 🙄
No one knows? One day they were together, the next they weren't. Why are you getting arsey over people's answers?

We can assume things just didn't work out, like the majority of relationships. Sorry we don't have any "tea" it was an uneventful breakup.

Reactions: 11
No one knows? One day they were together, the next they weren't. Why are you getting arsey over people's answers?

We can assume things just didn't work out, like the majority of relationships. Sorry we don't have any "tea" it was an uneventful breakup.
How is a one word answer 'arsey?' I didn't even get an answer off the poster, just a sarcastic, snappy comment. 🙄🤣
If there was no tea that's fine, but I was just asking.
This thread is dying a slow death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
IIRC Simon and his (current?) fianceé (?) were communicating over Instagram DM - according to Grace - and he left Grace for her.

Reactions: 3
Christ. She needs to stop going on about it. The ICU etc.

Interesting to see that Louise Thompson had a similar birth medical issues and hasn't changed her bio to 'the woman who lived' immediately and gone on about her traumatice expierence like grace.

I also watched her vlog with Lee at that glamping home thing......and I felt so bad for Lee. Her just banging on about HER anniversary etc. I mean what about him in this, how awful it was for everyone else.....no acknowledgement there just me me me me.

It's painful.

And these neutrals are making me sick and baby grows

Reactions: 11
Christ. She needs to stop going on about it. The ICU etc.

Interesting to see that Louise Thompson had a similar birth medical issues and hasn't changed her bio to 'the woman who lived' immediately and gone on about her traumatice expierence like grace.

I also watched her vlog with Lee at that glamping home thing......and I felt so bad for Lee. Her just banging on about HER anniversary etc. I mean what about him in this, how awful it was for everyone else.....no acknowledgement there just me me me me.

It's painful.

And these neutrals are making me sick and baby grows
She really hasn't said much at all or let him speak at all about his experience going through all that too! It's so so wild.

I find it interesting that she doesn’t talk about long term effects of covid etc , she actually doesn’t mention covid much at all. If I didn’t know that was the cause of her coma I would have no idea it was covid. I wonder if it’s because some of the blame can technically be down to her weight? And a lot of issues were caused by that I imagine and she knows that people will point that out. Most people i see suffering with long covid are incredibly open about it and are spreading awareness

Reactions: 10
Just adding to the Simon info, he also proposed to the girl he left Grace for less than a year into their relationship. Imo Grace and her ott declarations of love and ‘soul mate’ level of connection with Lee was due to how things ended with Simon and the quickness and manner in which he moved on. It was her way of saving face. Interestingly enough, looking at the girls ig it seems she and Simon are no longer, I guess it burned hot and fast for them.

I am super curious on the direction Grace’s content/social media career is set to go. Honestly the whole thing is so macabre, being in a coma brought her a level of attention and social media traction that’s she never experienced before or since. Now the dust has settled engagement rates are basically back to normal. Most influencers in general enjoyed an influx of views/attention during the pandemic due to us all being bored and at home in lockdowns. But now everyone seems to be kind of tanking again. The good thing for Grace is though, unlike a lot of her contemporaries - she’s good with people. Whether it’s Mr Jay from America’s next top model or Charlotte tilbury, she’s always done well on panels and impressed people/made them want to keep in contact. I can see her settling into a decent career in something or other even if the online game is starting to dry up, health permitting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just adding to the Simon info, he also proposed to the girl he left Grace for less than a year into their relationship. Imo Grace and her ott declarations of love and ‘soul mate’ level of connection with Lee was due to how things ended with Simon and the quickness and manner in which he moved on. It was her way of saving face. Interestingly enough, looking at the girls ig it seems she and Simon are no longer, I guess it burned hot and fast for them.

I am super curious on the direction Grace’s content/social media career is set to go. Honestly the whole thing is so macabre, being in a coma brought her a level of attention and social media traction that’s she never experienced before or since. Now the dust has settled engagement rates are basically back to normal. Most influencers in general enjoyed an influx of views/attention during the pandemic due to us all being bored and at home in lockdowns. But now everyone seems to be kind of tanking again. The good thing for Grace is though, unlike a lot of her contemporaries - she’s good with people. Whether it’s Mr Jay from America’s next top model or Charlotte tilbury, she’s always done well on panels and impressed people/made them want to keep in contact. I can see her settling into a decent career in something or other even if the online game is starting to dry up, health permitting.
I get what you’re saying and I also don’t. I’ve written this fifty million times on this thread but after her BBC doc I genuinely thought she’d be the next Stacey Dooley for them, it was really good. It’s how I found her, the style stuff was not the draw it was more talking around society/food. Something happened to her and she just plummeted into… idek what but tit content and tit tweets. Maybe she could go back into presenting something, now she’d probably need a script or help as her personality left the building around the astrology era.

Guys I had a dream last night I met Grace and she found my tattle open on my phone and found out my tattle name and Grace really laid into me about being a troll and pathetic and threatened to tell people. Funny thing is I lurk more on this thread than post so it's so random 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get what you’re saying and I also don’t. I’ve written this fifty million times on this thread but after her BBC doc I genuinely thought she’d be the next Stacey Dooley for them, it was really good. It’s how I found her, the style stuff was not the draw it was more talking around society/food. Something happened to her and she just plummeted into… idek what but tit content and tit tweets. Maybe she could go back into presenting something, now she’d probably need a script or help as her personality left the building around the astrology era.
This is a really good point! I think I still see her as 2016 Grace, when she used to do a lot of different things, speak on panels and generally cover more socially relevant topics in some of her work. She’s been quite burnt out even before the covid era with pretty uninspired content. I do still feel that she has a certain way with people that can’t be taught, I wish I had it myself tbh! Where she can just easily chat to anyone and come across as confident and personable - which lends itself well in life. Not even necessarily flashy jobs but community work or non profit related stuff. I am also surprised she didn’t land any more presenting gigs when she was pretty booked and busy for awhile there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is a really good point! I think I still see her as 2016 Grace, when she used to do a lot of different things, speak on panels and generally cover more socially relevant topics in some of her work. She’s been quite burnt out even before the covid era with pretty uninspired content. I do still feel that she has a certain way with people that can’t be taught, I wish I had it myself tbh! Where she can just easily chat to anyone and come across as confident and personable - which lends itself well in life. Not even necessarily flashy jobs but community work or non profit related stuff. I am also surprised she didn’t land any more presenting gigs when she was pretty booked and busy for awhile there.
Something defs went wrong after that BBC3 docu, Stacey Dooley is off investigating every other week why didn’t they call Grace back 😭 Her management must have fucked something up, she eaaaasily could have done a whole series on the internet or social media or even online dating as the internet’s big sister era came soon after? Even that stuff she was early in so I’m surprised she didn’t load up on sponsorships or having her own lines/edits of sex toys or undies out. The fashion stuff was never her main draw so it’s weird that’s where she’s landed?

You’re right tho she did definitely have a way about her and her content was pleasant / generally good (feel like I used to put it on to fall asleep???). Now it’s all a bit 🙄. I do feel sorry for her and if 2016 Grace made a re appearance I would watch her vids again tbf

Reactions: 1
Slightly derailing here butmy
Mum died a month ago after three weeks in hospital where here health god bad better then bad again. Does anyone know if we can ask for her notes from the hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Mum died a month ago after three weeks in hospital where here health god bad better then bad again. Does anyone know if we can ask for her notes from the hospital
I’m so sorry for your loss x Definitely make a thread as you’ll hopefully find people more in the know. I’d be tempted to call PALs (patient liaison service) for your hospital/trust, and maybe even contact your MP who may be able to put you in touch with the relevant people. I’d even be tempted to call my GP’s reception to see if they have any contacts in the trust they’d recommend going through, too? Best of luck xx

Reactions: 3
Not even necessarily flashy jobs but community work or non profit related stuff.
I can’t see this in a million years! She’s made it very clear she doesn’t want to work at all right now. Has she ever suggested an interest in working for a nom-profit? She seems only to be interested in getting freebies.

ETA: I’m gonna leave that typo in 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t see this in a million years! She’s made it very clear she doesn’t want to work at all right now. Has she ever suggested an interest in working for a nom-profit? She seems only to be interested in getting freebies.
Again, I must admit I’m talking about Grace from several years ago. But she did seem to get a lot of joy when she worked in a children’s home and also when she used to go into secondary schools to do talks/sessions with young girls about body image and self esteem. I agree that the lure of easy low effort influencer life has been her whole deal now for several years, but I do feel this way of life is drying up for most mid to low level influencers so I was just speculating about what might be the next phase of her life.

Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry for your loss. It looks like you need to contact the Records Manager at the hospital to apply:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.