Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1077474
is it normal for patients to return back for a debrief?
You can request. She’s lucky to get. A friend is still battling her traumatic birth situation with her local nhs. Things went very wrong and she is entitled to a review but it’s not happening fast - baby almost 1yo now.
Side note. Where is her mask? Or is she above that?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1077474
It’s deffo normal to be offered CC debrief, meant to fill in any blanks that you may have.
maybe I’m just stepping on the side of caution but I imagine it was a bit of a slap in the face for those that cared for her, for her to come back with not even a mask in sight,

Reactions: 8
Yeah it is normal for a debrief. Different trusts will do it in different ways. My mum had a diary written by nurses that she could read when awoke.

She should have had to have had a mask on in the hospital but it’s probably off for the photo. Unless she’s ‘exempt’ because of her non affected health of course.

Reactions: 3
She really has been minimising her symptoms since the coma. She made this big deal that she was medically clear but more and more it shows her body is going to take a long time to recover and i suspect she will never fully recover physically tbh.
And it seems she's getting bigger again

View attachment 1077474
In every other places I know you go back for controls (even once a year). I am not sure about the debrief but I don't live in Britain.

I really hope she went wearing a mask and laden with gifts (even if they are unwanted ones of hers) and thanks!

Reactions: 3
that’s good then they offer debriefs, though imagine they also kept a log but grace insisted in being seen. I’m sure she said previously she’s healthy and lungs are ok , so not sure why she can’t wear a mask, given she’s in a hospital setting.
It’s a photo opportunity at the most for IG.

Reactions: 8
this isn't her first debrief though because I swear I asked that question a few weeks ago. to be honest I think it's a bit sus to be continuously going back for debriefs where she supposedly is told the same stuff. I think something is more seriously wrong imo

Reactions: 7
Personally i think it’s more a case of her clinging to the “look how far i’ve come” attention. She’ll be loving the praise for being the first person in the history of mankind to go through a big traumatic health scare and come out of the other side ABSOLUTELY FINE and CURED and definitely NOT disabled in any way. As as has been said here before: she’s got nothing else going on in her life other than this. Gotta keep the subs interested right? How else will she afford her beige loungewear and three takeaways a day?

Reactions: 10
Her feet look so disproportionately small
I’m sure she wears like a UK7 so but small by any means.

I loosely remember because I asked her about shoe sizing, as in do they run big or whatever in the past and I almost recall it being a 7. Weird that I remember that though :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'm going off topic - but whatever happened to her ex Simon? Why did they break up? She was obsessed with him I thought

Maybe I'm going off topic - but whatever happened to her ex Simon? Why did they break up? She was obsessed with him I thought
If she really wasn’t obsessed with him and it wasn’t just for the sake of being in a relationship with anyone, then obviously he wasn’t as obsessed with her. 😅

View attachment 1038298

I’m not surprised that Grace didn’t answer this question. Even though she keeps banging on about being medically fit. I also don’t think that Grace is a good ambassador for the mind charity, she isn’t encouraging or empathetic to others. Grace just likes to be centre stage and talk about her own trauma, as if she is the only person in the world to experience any form of distress or trauma.
For someone who talks about about what she's been through, she's VERY vague about what actually happened! I feel like I know a lot but a little at the same time.

Except her story isn’t that unique two years into a pandemic. We hear all the time from people who survived. Also life is contuing to become more normal for a lot of people: covid fatigue is real and it’a not front page news or as in your face anymore. So interest in her story which everyone has now been heard is waning as people get on with life.

The family channel isn’t working as they don’t do anything and aren’t particularly likeable or interesting as a family. Maybe she was expecting more freebies and interest which they probably had at the start but it’s all a bit meh.

*should add I work in hospital with covid I know how brutal it is even with Omicron apparently being ‘milder’ but it’s observation of normal folk living day to day, trying to live through a a pandemic.
This is true! Not to mention, nobody really wants to think about the bad stuff that happened during the pandemic anymore. Most people want to move on and heal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.