Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss miracle definitely reads here, all of a sudden Lee is all over her story. Hi Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buy it then you beg…
She can't be cooking with it too often then, I've seen so many reviews of that pan with people saying the non stick degrades very quickly with regular use even if they followed the directions for care and use to the letter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Miss miracle definitely reads here, all of a sudden Lee is all over her story. Hi Grace
I did wonder if they had split as she hadn’t posted with him or featured him on her grid for ages.
I’m still… not convinced. Or convinced they’ll last. Her god complex must be pissing him off by now.

Reactions: 2
She can't be cooking with it too often then, I've seen so many reviews of that pan with people saying the non stick degrades very quickly with regular use even if they followed the directions for care and use to the letter
I’m so suspicious of this pan 😂 it’s everywhere with every influencer, the thing is normal (eg not cast iron or le creuset) pans have a finite lifespan. I’m sure Grace thought her other pans were exceptional cookware until they weren’t…?

Lekenah is very problematic and has been called out for her old tweets lately so hopefully Grace is trying to distance herself
See I’m very curious about this, as imo I think Grace is something of a closeted anti vaxxer so I don’t think she’d distance herself for that reason. And as for Lekenah’s appropriative behaviour around blackness, it’s nothing new so if it never bothered grace before… my theory is she might be uncomfortable around her after her recent massive weight loss after gastric band surgery. We know Lekenah losing more weight than Grace caused a rift in their relationship last time…

Reactions: 9
After watching Grace’s new post all I could think was danger, an accident waiting to happen.
583FECE8-A881-42C5-B5CA-2B50FCA05CA1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Only if he's big enough to actually reach the countertop, which I doubt. Lots of things to criticise (baby bouncer on the sofa) but I'm not sure this is one.
I’m not familiar enough with the layout of her flat, but it looks as if that sofa runs along the back of that counter? So if he stood on the back of it and reached up it is possible? Agree though it’s not totally clear, her house isn’t safe for her (bunched up carpets = tripping hazard) let alone him :(

Only if he's big enough to actually reach the countertop, which I doubt. Lots of things to criticise (baby bouncer on the sofa) but I'm not sure this is one.
Yeah, I think this is really reaching for something to criticise tbh

She really has been minimising her symptoms since the coma. She made this big deal that she was medically clear but more and more it shows her body is going to take a long time to recover and i suspect she will never fully recover physically tbh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.