Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point grace is just desperate to get engaged, so when Lee does propose it won’t exactly be romantic..

They have a child together, they live together, why does grace keep pushing the engagement narrative. Can’t be nice for lee either.

Reactions: 9
I think Either Lee does want to get married, but is realistic about proposing at the moment and planning a wedding when Grace is clearly not as well as she lets on and the stress of a big instagram wedding is the last thing the family needs at the moment OR I think he will propose on the anniversary of her waking up from her coma lol.
I mean, seeing as he fulfilled her wish to make her a "mama" he could have proposed instead of impregnating her or during any of the months she was pregnant before falling ill.

I never understand people who dither on engagement/marriage but seem fine with starting a family.

Obviously I'm speaking about people who want to be married, if that's not your goal, fine. But it's clearly Grace's.

With the way she's begging for an engagement, it's almost like they settled/compromised on a baby instead.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps Lee thinks it's a waste of time getting engaged if you can't afford to get married any time soon?

I don't know. Marriage was important for me and my husband and we discussed it a lot.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall after she's posted one of her hints.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps Lee thinks it's a waste of time getting engaged if you can't afford to get married any time soon?

I don't know. Marriage was important for me and my husband and we discussed it a lot.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall after she's posted one of her hints.
The costs might be spread out over time but kids aren't cheaper and they don't need a lavish wedding. With the way Grace is dropping for free holidays she also could have got most of her wedding #gifted too.

Also with what happened, them being married would have made things simpler on Lee. If she sadly didn't come out of the coma, it would have complicated things like her finances.

Reactions: 4
I hope she never gets that proposal. Nasty nasty girl needs humbling. The coma didn’t do it. Maybe the wait for a ring will. She needs to learn a few valuable lessons to the tune of”the world does not revolve around you, actually”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she's that desperate to get engaged, why doesn't she propose to him?
Probably already done.
Probably said no😂

He mentioned it once in a q&a and said it wasn't the moment or something like that, but it was in his plans.

We'll see but a marriage involves 2 people, it's not about indulging her dreams of princess for a day.

Reactions: 3
Is she's that desperate to get engaged, why doesn't she propose to him?
Grace won’t propose as her old friend Lekenah “Asia love music” proposed to her boyfriend some years back. Grace and Charleigh were laughing about it and calling her desperate. I watched one of Lee’s insta lives and he said “soon come” in regards to the engagement. He could have proposed a while ago….when Grace went to Lee’s sister’s wedding in Jamaica. I’m sure she was thinking it’s me next. Remember Grace & Lee doing the advert for the engagement rings despite not being engaged….they didn’t even go back on to have a ring designed, and it looks like they’ve deleted the post.

I know Grace would show off regarding the wedding but to be fair she could just beg for freebies. It’s what she’s used to and that would relieve the financial pressures on Lee. Grace has already said the party planner “Rebecca” who did her Birthday and Cyprus’ is organising the wedding lol.

Reactions: 6
They have a salad every day? Right... with a huge dollop of chipotle Mayo, croutons and a huge piece of fried fish lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed that Grace doesn’t follow Lekenah anymore but Lekenah still continues to comment on her posts
Lekenah is very problematic and has been called out for her old tweets lately so hopefully Grace is trying to distance herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.