Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it.

I understand not wanting to live in fear but Jesus Christ. I would be shitting myself about catching it when my body was still recovering from the last bout. She’s a bleeping fool if she throws this party.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 924589I'm pretty sure Grace said she can't eat dairy?🤔
Why does she always tweet about fatty stodgy/heavy foods like they’re the only tasty foods to exist. It’s always Mmm BIG MACS, CHINESE etc but never baked sea bass with roasted veg, which imo is tasty af.

As a grown adult she needs to let go of trying to feed her “inner child” as she loves to say and learn to love healthier alternatives for the sake of her own health !

Reactions: 9
Why does she always tweet about fatty stodgy/heavy foods like they’re the only tasty foods to exist. It’s always Mmm BIG MACS, CHINESE etc but never baked sea bass with roasted veg, which imo is tasty af.

As a grown adult she needs to let go of trying to feed her 10 year old self and learn to love healthier alternative for the sake of her own health !
Cause she nearly died and deserves to fill her arteries with tit obvs…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grace is soooooo Beggy.
I noticed the other day, she shared a picture of some Nike Dunks, then I went on their page and saw they had a few hundred followers and were clearly a small company who could use some help. She only liked and shared their photo in hopes that the owner would gift her some trainers. Fat beggy witch.
she’s sickening. She can afford them.
she’s a big baby.

Reactions: 12
Can’t say I’m surprised neither Authored or Tanya shared this pic, what a clumpy mess
7122D6EE-C1B4-4263-9A73-1ECFEBE1C543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she knew it was Covid she should’ve been isolating.
This woman is just so selfish in everything she does.

Reactions: 21
That sweatshirt is £16. I’m pretty sure you can afford it love but it’s always easier to beg.
Her Insta content suggests there’s Grace’s budget then there’s the baby’s budget, and his is peanuts. He has barely any toys and the ones he does have are the cheapest Argos plastic ones whilst she’s doing staycations and I deserve it bags.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I see that Char had bought her fist property with her boyfriend. Grace is visiting today and has posted twice about being at Char's 'flat' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think she is mad jealous that Char has bought a home before her and needs to emphasise to her followers that it's just a flat rather than a house lol. Detached house or tiny flat, buying your first home is a great achievement!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I see that Char had bought her fist property with her boyfriend. Grace is visiting today and has posted twice about being at Char's 'flat' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think she is mad jealous that Char has bought a home before her and needs to emphasise to her followers that it's just a flat rather than a house lol. Detached house or tiny flat, buying your first home is a great achievement!!!
From what I can tell, she hasn't bought it just moved out of her parents home with her partner. It's no less of an achievement either way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.