Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is too old for that stuff.
Agree but developmentally they say to go from your child’s due date, and he was 3/4 months early so sadly might not be as far in his weaning journey as other kids. Which makes using him to promote weaning products a bit dubious as is it inferred they’re suitable for premies then? :/ is that a claim they can even make?

+ it makes the constant TV watching even sadder tbh ☹

Reactions: 3
He is too old for that stuff.
I don’t buy those ready made baby meals for my 10m old , to me a chicken casserole in a pouch seems a bit revolting, but the fruit pouches are really nice and great to have as a snack or mix it with Greek yogurt or porridge. I’m 34 and enjoy them myself lol 😂. So Cyprus is definitely not too old for them.

Especially with an almost one year old and you are a stay at home mum. You can cook him actual solid food
Like that sent cold ass cod?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Agree but developmentally they say to go from your child’s due date, and he was 3/4 months early so sadly might not be as far in his weaning journey as other kids. Which makes using him to promote weaning products a bit dubious as is it inferred they’re suitable for premies then? :/ is that a claim they can even make?

+ it makes the constant TV watching even sadder tbh ☹
I thought he was only like 6 weeks early and was ok plus they even weaned him early ?!

Reactions: 4
Grace said she knew it was covid, then why were she mixing while heavily pregnant a few days before?! We all knew covid numbers were high.

How much longer is she going to play the victim card , be grateful you are alive, that the NHS worked around the clock to save you and help you through recovery.

I hope when grace meets the team she bloody thanks them!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought he was only like 6 weeks early and was ok plus they even weaned him early ?!
She was always really shady with timings - iirc she was posting those ridiculous belly grabbing shots at 3/4 months and going ballistic at anyone who dared suggest that at that stage it wasn’t a baby bump. He was sadly at least 3 months prem possibly 4 depending on when in the month the due date fell.

I’m a big believer for doing what works for your family / enables you to have more energy for the parenting that matters for you (not the tv lol) but wouldn’t want to wean a premie early :/

Reactions: 5
She seems to do soo many meetings about her progress it just seems like overkill imo. Hopefully I'm wrong and she does have that amount of follow up so any ICU people do correct me about whats normal. But it's like every other day she's meeting with a team to talk about everything again. Surely it's just the physio she'd need to still be doing?

Reactions: 7
She seems to do soo many meetings about her progress it just seems like overkill imo. Hopefully I'm wrong and she does have that amount of follow up so any ICU people do correct me about whats normal. But it's like every other day she's meeting with a team to talk about everything again. Surely it's just the physio she'd need to still be doing?
Grace is most likely requesting the meetings. Seems strange to me that the hospital would invite a patient back for a meeting with covid figures increasing. It’s a risk to grace to enter a hospital just for a meeting.

Reactions: 9
Because she’s loving this. It’s The Grace Show.
I mean even the family YouTube is all centred on Grace. There’s not actually been any family or child content yet has there? She’s never discussed anything really about her son other than seeming to moan

Reactions: 11
Grace is most likely requesting the meetings. Seems strange to me that the hospital would invite a patient back for a meeting with covid figures increasing. It’s a risk to grace to enter a hospital just for a meeting.
Yes I’m baffled by the meeting? Surely on their part it’s job done, on to the next?!

Also it’s trivial but she’s not wrapping that poor baby’s gifts in brown paper is she?! Give him some colour and stimulation woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do believe ICU nowadays try to do a lot of follow up with their patients as PTSD and mental health struggles are extremely common after having a stint in ICU. Never mind the physical issues because their body wasn’t really in use for a while. ICU may be life saving but it’s not really a nice environment for patients and so many people are traumatised by it, even though they may have been sedated the majority of the time.

Reactions: 8
I do believe ICU nowadays try to do a lot of follow up with their patients as PTSD and mental health struggles are extremely common after having a stint in ICU. Never mind the physical issues because their body wasn’t really in use for a while. ICU may be life saving but it’s not really a nice environment for patients and so many people are traumatised by it, even though they may have been sedated the majority of the time.
Thank you for this because I just can't trust anything Grace says to be honest. It still sounds a bit sus when Grace chats about going to all these meetings but I am glad that there is a lot of follow up from ICU treatment because it must be very difficult

Reactions: 11
Grace is back to writing her column and using her usual Strapline 😒:
D63BB6F3-D8E9-4352-94CD-06FD2FD2ECE7.jpeg

I feel like she uses Cyprus as a human accessory. I do wonder about his development, I don’t think he gets much stimulation I don’t see Grace reading or playing with him. She either parks him in front of the tv or he’s left playing alone with his beige toys 🙄.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.