Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is back to writing her column and using her usual Strapline 😒:View attachment 933908
I feel like she uses Cyprus as a human accessory. I do wonder about his development, I don’t think he gets much stimulation I don’t see Grace reading or playing with him. She either parks him in front of the tv or he’s left playing alone with his beige toys 🙄.
It’s almost good for her that she was in that situation so now she can play the poor me victim card forever and keep collecting bought awards.

Reactions: 5
Grace is back to writing her column and using her usual Strapline 😒:View attachment 933908
I feel like she uses Cyprus as a human accessory. I do wonder about his development, I don’t think he gets much stimulation I don’t see Grace reading or playing with him. She either parks him in front of the tv or he’s left playing alone with his beige toys 🙄.
Not her "period insomnia". Think i've said this before but i've never known anyone that talks about their period as much as Grace. In fact, that's how I knew she was pregnant, because she hadn't tweeted about it in months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most sensible people are doing everything to protect themselves and family against catching covid.

Then you have grace….

Reactions: 13
Most sensible people are doing everything to protect themselves and family against catching covid.

Then you have grace….
Does she want to end up in hospital again ffs ? Literally this strain is worse than last year.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Here we go again banging on about baby number 2
F2D62CA3-1F9D-4833-A163-D987EEA7A38C.png

I notice a change in tone “when the time is right” I wonder if it’s because of what Lee said on the Q&A. Or if it’s the reality of what parenting actually entails?
Or her current level of fitness?

Surprised to see her thank her surgeons. I suppose these are the professionals she instructed to deliver Cyprus early because Grace knows best!

• Heart
I will say, I do think it's nice that she's so positive about the birth and the c-section.

I will say, I do think it's nice that she's so positive about the birth and the c-section.
Probably only because it's what happened to her and everything about her is perfect. Like her "c-section was really beautiful".
Maybe I am too harsh but she seems very disingenuous.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.