Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird they have a family YouTube channel and did a video about a family weekend, but basically did nothing baby or kid friendly. Cyprus was just ferried about from shops, restaurants and then winter wonderland where they stuffed their faces. He’s spoken about like an inconvenience or accessory - very odd.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it so weird they have a family YouTube channel and did a video about a family weekend, but basically did nothing baby or kid friendly. Cyprus was just ferried about from shops, restaurants and then winter wonderland where they stuffed their faces. He’s spoken about like an inconvenience or accessory - very odd.
That raises a point. Videos on how parents manage their families seem to do well. Like ones on how families with 8 kids do wash day, or get ready for school, or do the food shop.

I think people would be more interested in the day to day realities of how her and Lee deal with parenthood. It's the same as the content she did before, just now with a baby

Reactions: 5
They never show him going to do stuff for him. Or have I missed that? Most videos are about stuff they do but he’s either being looked after by someone else or shoved in the pram?

Reactions: 9
I think people would be more interested in the day to day realities of how her and Lee deal with parenthood. It's the same as the content she did before, just now with a baby
Well that would be one utterly boring video.
I don’t know what Lee is doing but her day consists of having a rest, complaining about how much laundry she needs to wash, reflecting on her mental health, napping,eating, watching TV shows, complaining about Cyprus or sending him to family because she’s too overwhelmed. That poor kid is in bed at 5 so she can “rest”. I mean… not exactly what I would call an exciting day and certainly not one to watch on a video.

• Haha
  • Heart
i know all kids are different but surely the reason why he’s waking up so much in the middle of the night is because

1) she’s sending him to bed at 5pm. Wtf? All parents need a break but i don’t send my kids to bed hours before they need to for that.

2) he’s not got a normal routine and is going from
home to other peoples houses to different hotel rooms

let’s just hope he’s not being sent to bed at 5pm and then left crying until he’s actually tired

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Three toys on the floor is carnage apparently.
That one really triggered me 😂 like its literally a few toys on the ground, wait till C turns into a toddler, she wont be able to cope at all. Please dont have any more children Grace if you think thats carnage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That one really triggered me 😂 like its literally a few toys on the ground, wait till C turns into a toddler, she wont be able to cope at all. Please dont have any more children Grace if you think thats carnage 🤦🏻‍♀️
And it was toys that you're meant to disassemble and reassemble! Hardly carnage when the little guy is just figuring out how he wants to use his own toys. Other people would describe that as "playing nicely" not absolute carnage! 😂

• Sad
I forgot to post this screenshot I took at the weekend. I'm new to this thread, but have followed Grace for years.

Does anyone else cringe at some of the language she uses when talking about her time in hospital?

'I would literally demand two washes a day'
Can you imagine demanding busy NHS nurses wash you during a global pandemic? She really thinks she is some sort of VIP.
Screenshot_20211211-105944_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I forgot to post this screenshot I took at the weekend. I'm new to this thread, but have followed Grace for years.

Does anyone else cringe at some of the language she uses when talking about her time in hospital?

'I would literally demand two washes a day'
Can you imagine demanding busy NHS nurses wash you during a global pandemic? She really thinks she is some sort of VIP. View attachment 921947
It’s not just cringey. It’s disgusting. She put herself there in the first place by swanning around without a mask before she got COVID.

It baffles me how she won a bleeping influencer award.

Reactions: 22
It’s not just cringey. It’s disgusting. She put herself there in the first place by swanning around without a mask before she got COVID.

It baffles me how she won a bleeping influencer award.
Was probably bought/sponsored by her management. I’m sure there’s several different companies that offer similar awards. Doesn’t really mean anything does it but something to write in your bio maybe.

Although she has influenced me: not to be so damn ungrateful, greedy and self obsessed tbh.

Reactions: 10
She's always been one to do a rank overshare. No one cares about your demands & bleeping bed sponge baths. Ew. Ppl do get more demanding in ICU cos of the lack of control- i saw my mum have this first hand. Imagine how much of a cow she was if she's posting this tit nearly a year after. Feel sorry for the staff she would've had. Ew. This story is soooo low. No one wants 2 hear 'more later' god forbid!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I don't know how she thinks this type of behaviour in such challenging times in ICU is even remotely funny, it just shows the lack of self awareness she has and demonstrates yet again that she doesn't seem to think how this makes her look. Then again I guess she doesn't care, judging by the things she says/posts about Cyprus. Grace really needs a huge slice go humble pie and to be a little more grateful and retrospective about how lucky she has been and what amazing healthcare she has had, not bragging about her disgusting behaviour on the internet a year later as of she's the only person in the world to exist. Its actually sickening. Would love to see what the healthcare staff actually thought of her behaviour and 'demands'. Eurghhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept. Nurses are there to monitor and deliver treatment, not "deep clean" their patients.
The sheer lack of respect involved in demanding a medical professional get in there and scrub her disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.