Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot belieeeeeeve she has the gall to log on to twitter and complain that she hasn’t been sent a free box of doughnuts yet this year. What on Earth. And her loser sycophantic followers are now tagging doughnut companies telling them to ‘hook her up’. Bizarre.
Maybe she could send a load to the hospital that saved her and her child’s life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s a reason I don’t follow her.😡🤬 just reading that here.

Seriously the nursing staff probably had two maybe more patients each in ICU when usually it’s one. In an over full, probably understaffed or staffed with some that had been redeployed from other areas. In full restrictive PPE. In the middle of a pandemic where people were dying horribly on wards like hers daily and she actually has the gall to put on social media about luxury products. Seriously WTF Grace. But she demanded washes yeah course….

Does she still not understand the complex nature of LIFE SUPPORT. Never mind countless lines into her body keeping her alive with endless medicines. it is very complex as a nurse to manage the levels of cpap/bipap/ventilation. Plus the numerous lines making sure strong important IV meds go into the right ones at the right times.

She didn’t have thrush and a dodgy tummy because of not washing, she had it because of the strong meds she was getting that saved her life!! FFS.

I bet the nurses and medical staff who looked after her have very different recollections of her care. I mean if people that have gone through life changing severe covid don’t get the pressure on us NHS staff then we’ve no chance have we.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
It was probably really hard for the nurses to manage to bath every patient everyday in the height of the pandemic but princess Grace has to “demand” more probably at the expense of other patients receiving appropriate care. She actually disgusts me
"Nurses couldn't believe how clean I was"...🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Size of her as well bet it wasn’t easy bed bathing a dead weight the size of a hippo twice a day. Ungreatful twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t think anyone wants more detail on the deep cleans that she demanded from nurses, do they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is no disrespect to parents - having children is obviously a really hard job - but why the duck does she go on about it like it’s this quirky thing that she needs to document and update us on every 5 minutes?

Reactions: 10
A one year old with plenty of family support isn't that hard FFS. And yes I have kids lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s really just a horrible, horrible person in my opinion. Absolutely foul. I’m so far past having a single ounce of sympathy for her and what she’s ‘been through’. What a train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is absolutely vile. If this is the washing basket I can only imagine what the rest of the house actually looks like. She’s in all day lazing about, surely she could sling a couple of loads of washing on 🤯
I’m only catching up on the thread but no. Wth? I have a 3 month old, large dog (walked for an hour daily) and cat to clean up after all day and still manage to have dinner ready by 6 each day. Tbf she probably gets sent so many PR clothes she can just sling them to the side and wear something else without bothering too much, I don’t mean to make this post about me but that’s just lazy

Reactions: 6
A lot of people who experience nearly dying, it humbles them. Makes them appreciate what they’ve got. Instead grace has just seen it as a money spinner. She’s vile.

Reactions: 18
A lot of people who experience nearly dying, it humbles them. Makes them appreciate what they’ve got. Instead grace has just seen it as a money spinner. She’s vile.
Agree 💯. And it’s inflated her already massive ego even more. She’s awful.

Reactions: 8
those were some inspiring beds they were sitting on throughout the vlog today

Reactions: 4
I did wonder after the TV interview if Grace & Lee would cobble together a vlog.
I mean if you have watched Grace and Lee it was more of the usual.
EBD81EBB-3941-434E-B1FF-52A45AB7BEE8.jpeg

Grace mostly sat on the bed looking LARGE AF. It made me laugh when she said “I’ve done a lot of tv work even before I was an adult.” How long are you gonna bang on about being an extra in the Harry Potter films?😒 They went to Selfridges and Winter Wonderland so there was a brief change of scenery.

I really hate the negative way Cyprus is spoken about. In the video he was referred to as “a feral child, a menace and a mongrel”. Such nasty behaviour from them both as Lee was also dishing out the insults, then they talk about sage and meditation. What about the energy they exude, Cyprus is a lovely little dude he’s absolutely adorable and from what I’ve seen no different to any other baby in his age range.

71ACA023-247D-4267-975D-56DD675709F9.jpeg

Lee winking at the camera all the time was rather off putting like he was some kind of heart-throb, I mean give it a break. Grace panting in the lift after walking back from Winter Wonderland was hilarious. I mean for people in their early 30’s they are such low energy and always exhausted. Both of them get excited about ordering a load of junk on room service and we got a visual food diary as usual:

D2161FC1-1794-4466-90DE-52DAB4198DFD.png

69A73195-6956-4908-9BA5-289F2900111A.jpeg

D965E7AB-39EE-43B4-B780-38EF35F0DE2D.jpeg

I think they really have an unhealthy fascination/addiction to food.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I did wonder after the TV interview if Grace & Lee would cobble together a vlog.
I mean if you have watched Grace and Lee it was more of the usual.View attachment 919369
Grace mostly sat on the bed looking LARGE AF. It made me laugh when she said “I’ve done a lot of tv work even before I was an adult.” How long are you gonna bang on about being an extra in the Harry Potter films?😒 They went to Selfridges and Winter Wonderland so there was a brief change of scenery.

I really hate the negative way Cyprus is spoken about. In the video he was referred to as “a feral child, a menace and a mongrel”. Such nasty behaviour from them both as Lee was also dishing out the insults, then they talk about sage and meditation. What about the energy they exude, Cyprus is a lovely little dude he’s absolutely adorable and from what I’ve seen no different to any other baby in his age range.

View attachment 919405

Lee winking at the camera all the time was rather off putting like he was some kind of heart-throb, I mean give it a break. Grace panting in the lift after walking back from Winter Wonderland was hilarious. I mean for people in their early 30’s they are such low energy and always exhausted. Both of them get excited about ordering a load of junk on room service and we got a visual food diary as usual:

View attachment 919391

View attachment 919384
View attachment 919392
I think they really have an unhealthy fascination/addiction to food.
Loved your recap! Can’t bother watching myself so thanks 😅

Reactions: 6
Considering her mindset towards having a positive way of thinking and speaking, it's interesting that she speaks so much negativity over her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grace looks bigger than ever! With all that fried food it's no wonder.

No amount of body positivity can explain away this excessive consumption.

Reactions: 5
she speaks SO negatively of him. it’s so sad to see. Calling him feral when he was literally just holding himself up. Lee absolutely loves the attention of having a girlfriend that he thinks is famous and she of course loves the fact he is excited by it cause it makes it all about her.

Before she was in the coma I really did like Grace but she has changed so much it’s so weird to see. Especially this push of this ‘family channel’ no one asked for which consists of praising themselves, shopping, repeating how she died, talking down about their son and the same the next video. Atleast her old videos had a little bit of substance

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.