Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry that she’s keeps mentioning more babies. She is going to have another baby, not because it’s a good idea to expand the family at this point (they need to heal and breathe) but because she’s desperate to get the newborn days. It’s sad that the next baby will be for that purpose

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Seriously what did she think having a baby was going to be like? You have to put someone else before yourself, feel like her ‘manifesting’ it being all easy etc didn’t work. Poor little Cyprus, he’s just trying to get to grips with this new world around him. 😭

Do you think she cooks much? I started cooking from scratch this year and it’s been a game changer. I never see her make anything?!

Reactions: 12
She’s gonna end up bigger than she was before… 😬

Seriously what did she think having a baby was going to be like? You have to put someone else before yourself, feel like her ‘manifesting’ it being all easy etc didn’t work. Poor little Cyprus, he’s just trying to get to grips with this new world around him. 😭

Do you think she cooks much? I started cooking from scratch this year and it’s been a game changer. I never see her make anything?!
I think Lee probably cooks sometimes but it seems at least half of the week they get a takeaway or go out for food.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I worry that she’s keeps mentioning more babies. She is going to have another baby, not because it’s a good idea to expand the family at this point (they need to heal and breathe) but because she’s desperate to get the newborn days. It’s sad that the next baby will be for that purpose
I can totally see her doing this. She can hardly take care of herself most of the time to be honest so a toddler and a newborn is a disaster waiting to happen.
And there is absolutely no guarantee that the second time she will have natural birth. The labour is so unpredictable.

Slight off topic.
Couple of years ago I knew a girl who basically all her pregnancy was talking about that she wanted all natural, no pain relief birth, just focusing on breathing etc., a bit like Grace. At the end she had long and painful induction which ended up in an emergency c-section.
She was absolutely devastated. She kept talking that she didn’t feel like she gave birth but the baby was just taken out from her. She said she didn’t feel like a woman, that her body failed her and couldn’t do one job it is supposed to do - give birth.
She was so determined to get pregnant as soon as possible just to compensate that first birth. She wanted to“ finish what she started” and have the natural birth. After that she had a quite a severe depression.. anyways…. I haven’t seen her for years now, don’t know if she’s had more children.

For me it was the other way around - I wanted all the pain relief possible cuz I ain’t no suffering ok, but when I arrived at the hospital just for a check up I was fully dilated and there was no time for any pain relief - I just died inside twice when they told me that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can totally see her doing this. She can hardly take care of herself most of the time to be honest so a toddler and a newborn is a disaster waiting to happen.
And there is absolutely no guarantee that the second time she will have natural birth. The labour is so unpredictable.

Slight off topic.
Couple of years ago I knew a girl who basically all her pregnancy was talking about that she wanted all natural, no pain relief birth, just focusing on breathing etc., a bit like Grace. At the end she had long and painful induction which ended up in an emergency c-section.
She was absolutely devastated. She kept talking that she didn’t feel like she gave birth but the baby was just taken out from her. She said she didn’t feel like a woman, that her body failed her and couldn’t do one job it is supposed to do - give birth.
She was so determined to get pregnant as soon as possible just to compensate that first birth. She wanted to“ finish what she started” and have the natural birth. After that she had a quite a severe depression.. anyways…. I haven’t seen her for years now, don’t know if she’s had more children.

For me it was the other way around - I wanted all the pain relief possible cuz I ain’t no suffering ok, but when I arrived at the hospital just for a check up I was fully dilated and there was no time for any pain relief - I just died inside twice when they told me that!
Well done you!!! Nah I don’t have kids so I’m sure I shouldn’t comment BUT even I know it’s best to have a vague birth plan of what you’d ideally like to do but be totally prepared to have to go with the flow and do whatever is safest all round. Really don’t think anyone has or will ever manifest a dream birth/easy baby, soz Grace 🥴

I don’t even think she wants the newborn days, certainly not the reality of them. She just wants more ATTENTION. Motherhood hasn’t been the fantasy she expected so… try again? It’s so sad for Cyprus.

Reactions: 12
Well done you!!! Nah I don’t have kids so I’m sure I shouldn’t comment BUT even I know it’s best to have a vague birth plan of what you’d ideally like to do but be totally prepared to have to go with the flow and do whatever is safest all round. Really don’t think anyone has or will ever manifest a dream birth/easy baby, soz Grace 🥴
Oh, thank you ☺. But it wasn’t even that bad as I thought it’s gonna be. 😁
And I agree with you with all the birth plans etc. It’s good to have preferences - pain relief or not, positions etc but don’t have a strict plan which you feel like you need to fulfill. Have a open mind, like you said, go with the flow so at the end you are not gonna be disappointed if your perfect scenario doesn’t work out. I had only one plan - go to the hospital and get that baby out as quickly as possible, don’t care how as long as he’s healthy.

Reactions: 4
Imagine waking up and tweeting KFC that you want fried chicken for breakfast.

Like… actually tweeting that.

But she doesn’t really focus on food anymore you guys.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine waking up and tweeting KFC that you want fried chicken for breakfast.

Like… actually tweeting that.

But she doesn’t really focus on food anymore you guys.
She wants to get her lazy fat arse out of bed, thank the NHS, shove grand risings and interact properly with here gorgeous boy instead of swearing at him, resenting him and feeling bloody sorry for herself 😡 and Knock crap food on the head.

Is that everyday make up an undisclosed ad?!

Also cutlery and sheets for the baby for Christmas (I mean she is not short of dosh). The sheets are only twenty quid- she spends more than that on a KFC I bet!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Grace has that event planner back for her baby’s first birthday. The decor for the last event was so basic

The event planner is back and rbis time they have Cadbury’s Celebrations in a jar!

Still can’t believe she’s having a party considering there’s a new variant rampaging through the country.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It was probably really hard for the nurses to manage to bath every patient everyday in the height of the pandemic but princess Grace has to “demand” more probably at the expense of other patients receiving appropriate care. She actually disgusts me

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It was probably really hard for the nurses to manage to bath every patient everyday in the height of the pandemic but princess Grace has to “demand” more probably at the expense of other patients receiving appropriate care. She actually disgusts me
And now she needs everything luxury because she died and came back ok thanks to her manifestation 🙏 ( in case you didn’t know ).
And yep, that’s another *hint* at Neil’s Yard to send her more free stuff cuz SHE DESERVES!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I cannot belieeeeeeve she has the gall to log on to twitter and complain that she hasn’t been sent a free box of doughnuts yet this year. What on Earth. And her loser sycophantic followers are now tagging doughnut companies telling them to ‘hook her up’. Bizarre.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.