Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolz all round *insert cry laughing emoji*
There's humour in my post, but why is it when two mixed-race people get together, people always say they look like siblings? You get the same with Rochelle and Marvin. I've also been in the same boat being mixed white/black and having a mixed partner...do we really all look alike?

Reactions: 3
There's humour in my post, but why is it when two mixed-race people get together, people always say they look like siblings? You get the same with Rochelle and Marvin. I've also been in the same boat being mixed white/black and having a mixed partner...do we really all look alike?
I disagree with you. Emily Blunt and her husband John are a great example of a white couple that have very similar facial features and look alike. I think there is a theory I read somewhere where we tend to be attracted to people that look similar to us. Many couples look alike. The problem with Grace and Lee is that they give off more of a "mates" vibe than a couple in love. They just don't have any chemistry whatsoever, as evident in their latest video.

Reactions: 19
It's not about being mixed race. They come in all types.These two really look alike. The fact they're both obese doesn't help though as it not only changes the body but also the face shape, a lot sometimes.
Look at thefatfunnyone and her husband Trev, both mixed race and nothing in common (yet she loves to be compared to Rochelle and Marvin🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed she said she's not sharing how many weeks she is or her exact due date because its too personal but now all of a sudden she's telling everyone she's 20 weeks? 🤔 She also said in her video that the 20 week scan is the 'last big milestone before you give birth' so she may not be having high risk growth scans at 28/32/36 weeks unless she states otherwise....

Reactions: 9
Totally random but adding on from Grace's bitchy school girl vibes.
Anyone remember early years when there was groups of youtubers starting to meet irl (her, Sammi, Nia, Lexi, Persianbabe Barbara etc). There was one time that was vlogged and Rhiannon Ashlee (at the time FashionRocksMySocks .. I think) wasn't there as she had been before. Rhiannon politely tweeted them something like asking to come to the next outing and Grace replied rudely something like 'This wasn't a youtube meetup, it was just close friends going out so we weren't inviting others'
I was so shocked at the time as Rhiannon was deffo in the same category as the others on youtube at the time and had attended previous outings.
Knew from then Grace was a total twit and bully!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Totally random but adding on from Grace's bitchy school girl vibes.
Anyone remember early years when there was groups of youtubers starting to meet irl (her, Sammi, Nia, Lexi, Persianbabe Barbara etc). There was one time that was vlogged and Rhiannon Ashlee (at the time FashionRocksMySocks .. I think) wasn't there as she had been before. Rhiannon politely tweeted them something like asking to come to the next outing and Grace replied rudely something like 'This wasn't a youtube meetup, it was just close friends going out so we weren't inviting others'
I was so shocked at the time as Rhiannon was deffo in the same category as the others on youtube at the time and had attended previous outings.
Knew from then Grace was a total twit and bully!
Lol does anyone remember that old vlog where she was out with that lot and Grace just starts dancing in the middle of covent Garden. So obnoxious and cringe! Lol

Omg i found it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what happened between her and Brogan Tate? They used to collab and comment on each others videos

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened between her and Brogan Tate? They used to collab and comment on each others videos
I don’t know what happened but I feel like Grace went through several YouTube/blogging friends in quick succession at one point. She would collab or blog with them a couple of times, tweet about them a lot, then they’d never be mentioned again - Brogan, Vix Meldrew, Helen Anderson. Also the girl who ended up with anorexia, I’m completely blanking on her name and I feel bad about it.

Reactions: 1
Lol does anyone remember that old vlog where she was out with that lot and Grace just starts dancing in the middle of covent Garden. So obnoxious and cringe! Lol

Omg i found it
the most shocking thing about that video is the size difference in grace - I feel like if you knew her then and hadn’t seen her since you genuinely would not recognise her if you saw her in the street now.

Reactions: 17
Vix Meldrew used to be one of her closest friends, they used to be at each other houses all the time. How the f does she lose close friends so frequently? She must be extremely toxic in person man

not sure, but I see Brogan does comment on her posts now

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what happened but I feel like Grace went through several YouTube/blogging friends in quick succession at one point. She would collab or blog with them a couple of times, tweet about them a lot, then they’d never be mentioned again - Brogan, Vix Meldrew, Helen Anderson. Also the girl who ended up with anorexia, I’m completely blanking on her name and I feel bad about it.
Hmmm Just Jodes? maybe?

Reactions: 2
the most shocking thing about that video is the size difference in grace - I feel like if you knew her then and hadn’t seen her since you genuinely would not recognise her if you saw her in the street now.
It’s quite sad how little she works now, too. Back in the day after her BBC doc (which was brilliant) she honestly could have gone on to be like Stacey Dooley.

Her companies house pages show her ltd has performed pretty badly the last few years, and she’s only going down hill. Insta mama deals aren’t the same as they used to be either so it’s all headed one way for her sadly 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s quite sad how little she works now, too. Back in the day after her BBC doc (which was brilliant) she honestly could have gone on to be like Stacey Dooley.

Her companies house pages show her ltd has performed pretty badly the last few years, and she’s only going down hill. Insta mama deals aren’t the same as they used to be either so it’s all headed one way for her sadly 🙁
Lol imagine her having to get a normal job !

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg i found it
Okay, so I literally have no idea who this person is and I only clicked on this thread because I was intrigued by the idea of a small butt crack lol but I've been sucked down the rabbit hole.

This video is a prime example of a fat girl thinking she has to be cRaZyY or OuTrAgEoUsSs for laughs because she thinks nobody will like her otherwise. It makes me sad for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Okay, so I literally have no idea who this person is and I only clicked on this thread because I was intrigued by the idea of a small butt crack lol but I've been sucked down the rabbit hole.

This video is a prime example of a fat girl thinking she has to be cRaZyY or OuTrAgEoUsSs for laughs because she thinks nobody will like her otherwise. It makes me sad for her.
Yeah thats her thing...she thinks she is sooooo 'taboo' cos she spoke about periods, sex and mental health like she was the first person to actually invent these things!

Reactions: 4
Yeah thats her thing...she thinks she is sooooo 'taboo' cos she spoke about periods, sex and mental health like she was the first person to actually invent these things!
Oh god, every other sentence from her used to include the term “taboo subjects”... I’m so glad she doesn’t say that anymore.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.