Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he wasn't really ready, was he? Just not reluctant. Life can work like that if you want (not an obligation though), Grace just had other plans for her 30's.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she forced his hand? and no doubt when he leaves she’ll be bitter and say tit about him.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t you see the one person saying they weren’t affected by the manifesting cause they had infertility issues
One person doesn’t account for all

Reactions: 4
She said she came off the pill in 2016. She also advertised using Natural Cycles which if used correctly tells you when you’re ovulating /when you can have unprotected sex/when you need to use protection. So if she was using that right then she could have easily known when to have sex to get pregnant. (Unless she just got the £ for advertising it and didn’t use it) It’s not manifested it’s just biology!!! I’m hate following her atm but I might actually have to unfollow!!

Reactions: 10
She said she came off the pill in 2016. She also advertised using Natural Cycles which if used correctly tells you when you’re ovulating /when you can have unprotected sex/when you need to use protection. So if she was using that right then she could have easily known when to have sex to get pregnant. (Unless she just got the £ for advertising it and didn’t use it) It’s not manifested it’s just biology!!! I’m hate following her atm but I might actually have to unfollow!!
This. I don't know what she thinks 'trying' means. It's like she thinks all the other women happy to welcome a baby will check when they're ovulating and schedule sex on that day. Pretty sure that, for most young couples ready for a baby, 'trying' just means using zero contraception and going with the flow. Until you realize you're having trouble or that it's taking more time than you thought.

I’m no expert but from experience 98% sure she won’t be getting a water birth. And as for being overweight and healthy , you may well be but pregnancy takes it toll on the most fittest body’s so I don’t care what she’s spouting to her followers 100% she is high risk. More weight more strain on vital organs less weight less strain that’s common sense. I really wish her a healthy happy pregnancy and please I hope she does prove me wrong but I really disagree with sugar coating it as if she’s going to have the most amazing pregnancy birth as a plus size women. A colleague at work has been told to loose weight before trying and she can’t be anymore than a size 16-18. Just be truthful and at the end of the day those midwives are in charge and they will not let her do what she wants when it comes to the safe delivery of her baby so maybe she needs to have an open mine about it.

I’m no expert but from experience 98% sure she won’t be getting a water birth. And as for being overweight and healthy , you may well be but pregnancy takes it toll on the most fittest body’s so I don’t care what she’s spouting to her followers 100% she is high risk. More weight more strain on vital organs less weight less strain that’s common sense. I really wish her a healthy happy pregnancy and please I hope she does prove me wrong but I really disagree with sugar coating it as if she’s going to have the most amazing pregnancy birth as a plus size women. A colleague at work has been told to loose weight before trying and she can’t be anymore than a size 16-18. Just be truthful and at the end of the day those midwives are in charge and they will not let her do what she wants when it comes to the safe delivery of her baby so maybe she needs to have an open mine about it.
100% THIS!! She totally makes out her weight isn't an issue when it is and will be. When she is 30 to 40 weeks pregnant, the strain on her body will be unreal. I hope she has a healthy pregnancy too and wish her all the best, but she's in major denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 245257

I’m the one who told she was being insensitive and her reply wow..same old aggressive Grace!
It may be YOUR pregnancy, but you are SHARING it with thousands of women, which you could be potentially damaging by the way you are speaking.

She is one of the most ignorant people I follow.
She's the most self centered, ignorant bleep going. She's wound me up so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% THIS!! She totally makes out her weight isn't an issue when it is and will be. When she is 30 to 40 weeks pregnant, the strain on her body will be unreal. I hope she has a healthy pregnancy too and wish her all the best, but she's in major denial.
Exactly ofcourse it’s going to be an issue, I think it’s called pelvic girdle pain or something along those lines one of the mums in my NCT class had it and was on crutches correct me if I’m wrong her body was to heavy and the added weight of pregnancy pretty much made her bed bound for the likes 6-8 weeks as she just couldn’t walk now tell me how someone with that issue will have a water birth? I had a water birth to start with I’m a size 8 and had to get out the water due to nothing happening basically my body was to relaxed the midwife said, but christ I couldn’t stand up and get out for the life of me in the middle of labour I had my mum and partner lifting me out so I can’t even see how any good midwife would let her have a water birth it’s not safe. And as for the whole either here in a tub or at home well that is just such a self absorbed bratty way of thinking of it and if she chooses to put her wishes over the safety of her unborn child than that speaks volumes about what kind of parent she will be.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Exactly ofcourse it’s going to be an issue, I think it’s called pelvic girdle pain or something along those lines one of the mums in my NCT class had it and was on crutches correct me if I’m wrong her body was to heavy and the added weight of pregnancy pretty much made her bed bound for the likes 6-8 weeks as she just couldn’t walk now tell me how someone with that issue will have a water birth? I had a water birth to start with I’m a size 8 and had to get out the water due to nothing happening basically my body was to relaxed the midwife said, but christ I couldn’t stand up and get out for the life of me in the middle of labour I had my mum and partner lifting me out so I can’t even see how any good midwife would let her have a water birth it’s not safe. And as for the whole either here in a tub or at home well that is just such a self absorbed bratty way of thinking of it and if she chooses to put her wishes over the safety of her unborn child than that speaks volumes about what kind of parent she will be.
Not doubting any of the other points but pelvic girdle pain is not related to the mother's size, size 8 or size 28 you can get it !

Reactions: 5
She sounds like a nighmare....very toxic person.
The poor midwife having to deal with her.

Reactions: 10
See, this is why I couldn't be a midwife, because I'd want to say "ok, you can give birth at home then. Good luck."
What a horrible piece of work she is, and I'm so sorry to all the women who've been upset by her utter, weapon's grade bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The midwives have heard it all before though they will let her write her birth plan. But at the day if the pools not free she won’t be having one any way I bet you any money net that pool won’t be free

Reactions: 17
D3288189-1E15-44EB-A3EB-645A2D3853B7.png

This is just laughable. Though It’s good to know that all her body positive tripe was utter bullshit, because she never showed her belly, always covered it even in her weird nude photos, she just needed a pregnancy excuse to be comfortable to show how much fat she’s accumulated around her gut

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 246067

This is just laughable. Though It’s good to know that all her body positive tripe was utter bullshit, because she never showed her belly, always covered it even in her weird nude photos, she just needed a pregnancy excuse to be comfortable to show how much fat she’s accumulated around her gut
If anything the tummy looks a lot slimmer in relation to her thighs.

I think there’s a lot of value in sharing a plus size pregnancy experience, and images of what a plus size pregnancy looks like. The problem with grace is that she’s dangerously delusional, she will recite untruths and lies because she feels so incredibly insecure.

You don’t do your birth plan til month 8-ish as SO much can change during the course of a pregnancy, I found out I was having a c section 4 days before it happened (it was always a possibility because of history of cancer before I alarm anyone!). Some women labour for hours / days and find out they’re having one. I really hope she’s getting good medical advice and knows deep down that you need to be very, very open minded and adaptive with your birthing experience else she’ll traumatise herself ☹

Her birth plan is all about her and not about the baby it seems. So even if the midwife says it's not safe she wants to do it anyway or at home which is even less safe... least we know where her priorities lie already

• Heart
So after Grace’s response to the infertility comment which showed her staggering insensitivity and ignorance, I happened to be watching Sophie Payne’s recent video. In it Sophie talks about her infertility journey - she has been ttc for 3 years now and isn’t able to start IVF until she and her husband have lost 10+ stone each. My heart goes out to Sophie as infertility is so painful. I was absolutely shocked to see this comment from no other than Grace... Grace truly is the biggest hypocrite, and so repulsive. How can she be so thick as to not consider somebody like Sophie, apparently her friend, reading that comment and the rest of her general bullshit about manifesting her pregnancy?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.