Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope once this baby does start running around everywhere and she can't keep up, she'll realise that he deserves a mum who works hard to be better, more active and healthier. Or will she 'manifest' a toddler that sits still?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope once this baby does start running around everywhere and she can't keep up, she'll realise that he deserves a mum who works hard to be better, more active and healthier. Or will she 'manifest' a toddler that sits still?
Honestly, I know it’s terrible of me but with her whole pregnancy attitude I cannot wait for the schadenfreude of watching her struggle on barely any sleep, or running around after her son, unable to manifest him to behave!

However, I do reckon she’ll likely try very hard to portray a picture perfect life when the baby arrives. Either that, or she’ll talk at length about how shockingly hard it is, as if she’s the only woman to ever have a child and has discovered brand new information!

Reactions: 18
Honestly, I know it’s terrible of me but with her whole pregnancy attitude I cannot wait for the schadenfreude of watching her struggle on barely any sleep, or running around after her son, unable to manifest him to behave!

However, I do reckon she’ll likely try very hard to portray a picture perfect life when the baby arrives. Either that, or she’ll talk at length about how shockingly hard it is, as if she’s the only woman to ever have a child and has discovered brand new information!
Oh I can GUARANTEE she’ll pretend it’s the perfect life, that’s the kind of person she is, she’ll be making out that it’s easy, bliss, she’s got tonnes of energy, her whole life has been leading up to this blah blah blah

Reactions: 15
Oh I can GUARANTEE she’ll pretend it’s the perfect life, that’s the kind of person she is, she’ll be making out that it’s easy, bliss, she’s got tonnes of energy, her whole life has been leading up to this blah blah blah
Same. I find the difference in attitude in her vlogs versus her social media to be interesting though.

On Instagram and Twitter she acts like she's on top of it all, nothing is a surprise because she manifested it down to the minute detail and she's taking it in her stride. Meanwhile she's crying that she won't be able to raise a boy correctly in the gender reveal and seemed to have a few down days in the first trimester video.

It's quite odd actually.

Reactions: 9
Same. I find the difference in attitude in her vlogs versus her social media to be interesting though.

On Instagram and Twitter she acts like she's on top of it all, nothing is a surprise because she manifested it down to the minute detail and she's taking it in her stride. Meanwhile she's crying that she won't be able to raise a boy correctly in the gender reveal and seemed to have a few down days in the first trimester video.

It's quite odd actually.
I’ve always found this strange too, her twitter personality is worlds apart from the reality she shows on YouTube. At one point I wondered whether that’s why she was hardly making YouTube videos.

Reactions: 3
Minutes into the video and do we really need an update on the colour of her nipples?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She clearly wanted a girl so she could push womb healing and faux body positivity onto her. In her mind a baby girl would be a chance to reparent her own inner child.

I think she’d do so much damage to a girl tho honestly. Hopefully having a boy will bring her down a peg or two, presuming it’d be harder to mould him into what she wants

Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember the vlog from a few years ago where she goes to America with some other influencers and they go to the B&Js factory? Grace is walking about a mile behind everyone else as she can’t keep up and she keeps saying how exhausted she is
YES! Unfortunately she has privatised all of her old content on YouTube, probs because of Simon’s appearance in most of them.

To be honest, Lee doesn't strike me as particularly energetic either... He seems just as lethargic as Grace. 😴 Both of them will need a total lifestyle overhaul once the baby is born.

Reactions: 15
YES! Unfortunately she has privatised all of her old content on YouTube, probs because of Simon’s appearance in most of them.
Remember her New York vlog where Simon filmed her stomping and waddling from behind? 😬
She won’t become fitter until she admits she has an eating problem and it’s not just “intuitive” eating

Reactions: 12
I hope when this baby is born she and her sibling looking boyfriend lose weight! They will have a reason, a goal to better themselves!
Having an overweight parent is not fun for kids or the parents!
Running after them, climbing through soft play, chasing them, playing football with them. Bullying is more prevalent with kids of obese parents! Im not being fatphobic or a haterz! Im talking from experience...

Reactions: 7
She sounds so dejected. Let's hope the bubba doesn't feel the brunt of that

I used to want a girl so bad but now that I realise I'm overly in love with my partner, I'd be estatic at the prospect of a mini version of him running around.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to want a girl so bad but now that I realise I'm overly in love with my partner, I'd be estatic at the prospect of a mini version of him running around.
That’s the cutest thing I’ve ever heard

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly hearing her struggle breathing has made me feel so anxious and like I'm suffocating. She sounds out of breath while sitting in the car.

I hope her and her brother lover do have a lifestyle overhaul. Both seem exhausted and low energy most of the time.

Reactions: 14
Honestly hearing her struggle breathing has made me feel so anxious and like I'm suffocating. She sounds out of breath while sitting in the car.

I hope her and her brother lover do have a lifestyle overhaul. Both seem exhausted and low energy most of the time.
I imagine the first weeks : them napping as much as the baby😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.