Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fair enough never new that
Yeah, true. My sis had it with her second pregnancy. She's a size 10.

However, I think extra weight cannot help. I'm a big girl,( not as big as Grace), and can literally feel the pressure my weight is having on my hips, knees, back and feet. That's without being preggers! I'm trying to do something about my weight atm as it's gotten worse with covid lockdown etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So after Grace’s response to the infertility comment which showed her staggering insensitivity and ignorance, I happened to be watching Sophie Payne’s recent video. In it Sophie talks about her infertility journey - she has been ttc for 3 years now and isn’t able to start IVF until she and her husband have lost 10+ stone each. My heart goes out to Sophie as infertility is so painful. I was absolutely shocked to see this comment from no other than Grace... Grace truly is the biggest hypocrite, and so repulsive. How can she be so thick as to not consider somebody like Sophie, apparently her friend, reading that comment and the rest of her general bullshit about manifesting her pregnancy?

Oh don’t worry she won’t be her friend for very long, are you not familair with Grace’s track record? Can’t keep the same friend for more than a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WOW. Her friend doing a bad Thai / generic oriental accent on her stories. Please tell me how this isn’t disgustingly racist?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
WOW. Her friend doing a bad Thai / generic oriental accent on her stories. Please tell me how this isn’t disgustingly racist?!
Lekenah? Yeah I saw. I can’t stand that girl, she is beyond irritating, and is constantly switching between blackfishing and putting on a Thai accent (I think her family origin is Thailand tbh and her boyfriend is mixed race I believe). Lekenah is another one who lies about her size and diet, she’s known for it, I swear only a couple of months ago she was saying she’s a size 10, and there was a recent tagged photo of her and she is NOWHERE NEAR a size 10, grace obviously likes to surround herself with people as toxic as her.

Reactions: 7
She's half Thai so thinks it's okay. She also thinks it's okay to sing the n word and recently conflated the whole Adele culture appropriation or appreciation debate with black girls wearing weave. Problematic all round!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know about Lenekah before but she’s absolutely not a size 10 (source: I am an actual size 10 and am a looooot slimmer than her).

I really don’t understand why they lie about it. According to her feed she had a baby earlier this year - no one expects you to be a size 10. Be kind to yourself, the lying will further fuel your body image issues.

Also I know you traditionally eat sticky rice with your fingers and maybe this is just me but we’re in the middle of a pandemic with London quickly becoming a second-wave hotspot... I doubt she washed her hands immediately before and then didn’t touch any surface until she got back to her table. It just grosses me out and the risk of catching it this way is probably very low but still...

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she’s said she was half Cambodian but says Thailand because people recognize it more

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know about Lenekah before but she’s absolutely not a size 10 (source: I am an actual size 10 and am a looooot slimmer than her).

I really don’t understand why they lie about it. According to her feed she had a baby earlier this year - no one expects you to be a size 10. Be kind to yourself, the lying will further fuel your body image issues.

Also I know you traditionally eat sticky rice with your fingers and maybe this is just me but we’re in the middle of a pandemic with London quickly becoming a second-wave hotspot... I doubt she washed her hands immediately before and then didn’t touch any surface until she got back to her table. It just grosses me out and the risk of catching it this way is probably very low but still...
YES about the rice, I thought that too.

Reactions: 1
Nope, her dad is white British and her mum SE Asian.

The way she diminishes black struggles and profits off black culture you’d thought she’d lived through those experiences. But as she said ‘she would know she has black kids’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmm...so they're friends again. I wonder if Grace is happier being her friend now Lekenah has some weight on her. I recall a lot of jealousy when she initially lost the weight originally.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hmm...so they're friends again. I wonder if Grace is happier being her friend now Lekenah has some weight on her. I recall a lot of jealousy when she initially lost the weight originally.
I still can't believe it lol
(Obvs I saw their stories but still think it's so wild!)

Reactions: 5
I actually hope their friendship is solid and lasts this time. Grace doesn't seem to have many friends and having one who is already a mum might help her. I wouldn't be surprised if Grace hates her all over again when Lekenah loses the baby weight but maybe she's matured 🤷

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t just the weight loss she was jealous over, it was Lekenah’s singing, too! Remember she auditioned for X Factor and then Grace kept filming herself singing to prove how talented she is, too?

I think Lekenah was on The Voice too, but didn’t get very far? I have a vague memory. I see on her Insta she also performs at a place where she does the food (or she did). If Grace hasn’t changed, we’ll know as she’ll soon start filming herself singing to the camera! :LOL:

On the topic of Grace singing to camera, does anyone else remember that CRINGE video Grace did with another influencer for GHD, years ago? Where they were getting ready and Grace kept singing? I can’t find it, anyone remember it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Grace has not changed from the days of dumping a friend because they lost weight - her recent comment about the Mykonos resort being “fatphobic” simply because people are thin there proves that 😂

Reactions: 4
It wasn’t just the weight loss she was jealous over, it was Lekenah’s singing, too! Remember she auditioned for X Factor and then Grace kept filming herself singing to prove how talented she is, too?
Omg yes! And she even accompanied her to the audition and lined up with her and then at the end of the vlog she was sat in her car crying and talking about how tit she felt, so awkward and such obvious envy. Ngl the reemergence of their friendship is very random, only in 2020 haha. They had such a nasty public relationship breakdown I never thought i'd see the day. Lekenah has been begging it with her on insta for months now so tbh I can see Grace just enjoying the attention and arse kissing. And them both having kids/having known each other long before social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg yes! And she even accompanied her to the audition and lined up with her and then at the end of the vlog she was sat in her car crying and talking about how tit she felt, so awkward and such obvious envy. Ngl the reemergence of their friendship is very random, only in 2020 haha. They had such a nasty public relationship breakdown I never thought i'd see the day. Lekenah has been begging it with her on insta for months now so tbh I can see Grace just enjoying the attention and arse kissing. And them both having kids/having known each other long before social media.
Yes! And wasn't she posting self pitying tweets about it too?

But I do agree Grace needs some friends. I veer between thinking she's too toxic to be around, to feeling sorry for her because I think she may have some real deep seated issues and could just be misunderstood, but regardless of what she is, having people around her may inject some reality into her life.

Yes! And wasn't she posting self pitying tweets about it too?

But I do agree Grace needs some friends. I veer between thinking she's too toxic to be around, to feeling sorry for her because I think she may have some real deep seated issues and could just be misunderstood, but regardless of what she is, having people around her may inject some reality into her life.
I’d lean more towards too toxic to be around. Imagine struggling with infertility issues and going to your good pal Grace to talk about it for her to turn around and say that you haven’t manifested it enough lol she’s a knob

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.