Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her or this thread but people I follow on Twitter follow her and so I've seen all the pregnancy stuff. The photos of her cradling her gunt are hilarious. Most people I know are only just really starting to noticeably be pregnant at 16 weeks, there's no need to Markle at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A social media influencer who is high risk to be so vocal about her pregnancy at 16 weeks is kind of shocking. Personally I would still be so worried.

Reactions: 10
A social media influencer who is high risk to be so vocal about her pregnancy at 16 weeks is kind of shocking. Personally I would still be so worried.
maybe that's why she waited until 16 weeks - as well as coinciding with her birthday...

Reactions: 1
maybe that's why she waited until 16 weeks - as well as coinciding with her birthday...
No, I mean I would wait longer... 20 weeks is way more in the clear.

It’s also quite odd to not find out till 8 weeks pregnant, meaning you’ve missed 2 periods at that point. As they weren’t using protection, I’m surprised that she didn’t notice when she missed her first period (I.e. 4 weeks pregnant). Unless her periods weren’t regular.

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s already put it in her Instagram bio is so beggy to me. I get she’s happy but due to her ‘job’ i can’t help but feel she’s doing it for freebies.

Reactions: 13
I don't follow her or this thread but people I follow on Twitter follow her and so I've seen all the pregnancy stuff. The photos of her cradling her gunt are hilarious. Most people I know are only just really starting to noticeably be pregnant at 16 weeks, there's no need to Markle at this stage.

I hope this doesn't sound mean, but hers doesn't even look like a bump due to her... shape....I don't think she'll have a proper bump until maybe 8 months or something..

Reactions: 10
Sweetheart, they didn’t do a vaginal scan of the baby because it was so small. It’s because you’re so fat. Time to face up to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sweetheart, they didn’t do a vaginal scan of the baby because it was so small. It’s because you’re so fat. Time to face up to it.
No matter the size under 10 weeks most private scanning places will do trans vaginal scans x

Reactions: 4
Since Grace was recently bragging about Lee’s new paid ASOS modelling gig, I guess he’s giving us a preview 😂

that being said, is his asos work a relationship perk or has he earned it in his own right?

Wondering about their model standards because his social media presence took off after Grace and I thought he was just into producing. Also, Stephanie Y has been begging to shoot with them for years for their plus size collection and aside from the occasional gifted items or aff links, I don’t think it’s happened yet.
She put something along the lines of thank you Gleam (her management) for setting it up and bringing in the big cash.

Reactions: 1
She is already absolutely insufferable and it hasn't even been 48 hours 🙄 Most celebrities don't even go to these lengths

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pregnancy photos I've seen of her so far are beautiful imo
I’m sorry but they literally look like any other photos she’s posted recently. She clearly doesn’t look pregnant.

It’s been mentioned before that it can have a horrible effect on pregnant women when they just look obese so I hope she’s stable enough to deal with that.

All big guys pose like this 😂 with their head practically grazing their spine
Lol he looks like Grace when she poses with wide legs! Probably trying to look slimmer though he just looks ridiculous 🙄

Her maternity pics are cute but how many more because it's getting tiresome.

The person who said Beyonce did less was joking but ... Grace is really outdoing herself and every pregnant woman to ever exist.

I couldn't even watch her insta stories yesterday for all the reposting

Also, she's had the maternity photos taken too early! Don't people normally wait until much later? Like yeah, Beyonce did it but she was much further along!

Just watched the video and the comments are ridiculous. So many people talking about the universe and how she manifested the pregnancy and tit like that. At best it's misguided and at worse it's just offensive to those who can't get pregnant or carry a baby to term. I wish she would put an end to that talk when it comes to this sort of thing.

Reactions: 30
I guess she will have a nanny to ensure she can carry on with the nap schedule that she has. I thought that being over a cetain weight made in very difficult to become pregnant - perhaps she is smaller than she looks and photoshops herself to look more plus sized? Anyone know how tall she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.