Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Did anyone see lekenahs insta story today? She basically publicly shamed some girl for being on Onlyfans, totally uncalled for

whyis grace attracted to such nasty negative people??
Did the girl reply to her story about the “choc truffle”.. and then she shamed her? Not sure if all the stories are still there now?

Reactions: 1

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
I've just stumbled across her sister's insta. She looks so different from Grace. Do they even talk? Neither mentions the other it seems. What's the story there?

Romy

VIP Member
I find how smugly she declares she’s ‘low risk’ so ableist. Like it’s some kind of achievement or badge of honour.
Because she knows it's not obvious at her size.

Well if you get gifted bunch of baby clothes and really nice pushchair and car seat... it’s not that bad.
Don't you have an allowance from the State in the UK for the baby? And a bonus before the birth?

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I didn’t know about Lenekah before but she’s absolutely not a size 10 (source: I am an actual size 10 and am a looooot slimmer than her).

I really don’t understand why they lie about it. According to her feed she had a baby earlier this year - no one expects you to be a size 10. Be kind to yourself, the lying will further fuel your body image issues.

Also I know you traditionally eat sticky rice with your fingers and maybe this is just me but we’re in the middle of a pandemic with London quickly becoming a second-wave hotspot... I doubt she washed her hands immediately before and then didn’t touch any surface until she got back to her table. It just grosses me out and the risk of catching it this way is probably very low but still...
YES about the rice, I thought that too.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Virgie Tovar is great and you have a right to remain fat is a fab little book and would really recommend it to anyone, I’m not fat and loved it and gained from reading it. Diet culture is unhealthy, there’s tons of scientific studies that show no one keeps weight off they regain plus some, and how bad it is for you.
But that doesn’t mean that everyone should be as large as grace and constantly breathless on YouTube, there’s far more nuance to it than that. There’s a variety of body shapes & sizes that people will find themselves naturally landing at, and Virgie’s message is not starving / depriving yourself to fit the Eurocentric beauty ideal of skinniness/being lean if that is not how your body is. I think it’s obvious that actively gaining significant amounts of weight quickly (or becoming so huge it’s not possible to live properly) is of concern to medical professionals and needs acknowledging, if you’re a 10 who shoots up to a 16 there is something that needs checking out but that’s not to say being a 10 or a 16 alone is worrying. Same with depriving yourself of a nutritious mixture of food, that needs sorting. It sounds like the YT video was purposefully reductive if it suggested Virgie advocates for you just getting unwell as she doesn’t.

Your pregnancy folder carry case literally tells you you don’t need more food when pregnant, in your third trimester you need 200 additional calories a day which is like what, 3 bananas??
Fair enough :)

• Heart

Devitodorito

I'm no fan of hers but gestational diabetes is not always to do with size. I'm as large as her and didn't get it but my size 8 pre pregnancy friend did ! Being plus size certainly puts you at higher risk of these things, despite what Grace says, but is definitely not a given you end up with them.
def agree -im plus size and I never had it ans theiy insisted on testing me for fucking times! But I read the previous post as Grace may have GD because if her bump is that big, big babies can indicate GD

There wouldn’t be a baby bump yet, not until between 20 & 24 weeks would she start showing in a first pregnancy.
oh I know that's why I brought how teeny tiny the baby was into it! 2 ounces of bub is certainly not causing that picture.

Looking back at my pictures I started showing at 4/5 months, tbh the early 'showing' was just me gaining weight where I struggled with vomiting and eating went awry. x

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The little peck of a kiss when they found out the gender of the baby... awkward as hell, zero chemistry, purely for show and even then, absolutely no effort put in.

I can definitely see what you mean. At least Lee doesn’t seem repulsed by Grace like Simon often did; he just seems uninterested (as does she).
I don’t remember seeing much of Simon- what was he like with her?

Marwood

Morning,
As you can probably tell by the little thingy written up there - I’m new here but I’ve been lurking here for a while.
Been following Grace for for years now. There something about her, the way she portrays herself and everything, that I just NEED to know what’s next lol!
Anyways, long story short - I’m happy about her pregnancy, I really am but all that *I manifested this and manifested that...* bla bla.... Oh come on and stop just for a sec.
I’m pregnant myself too, similar term as her and it’s just interesting for me to compare things.

From her latest blog 3 things stood out to me :
1. THE FRIDGE. Mother of all mothers! Are they preparing for a war? No seriously,that’s huge amour of food for 2 people. Ok, both of them are huge themselves and one is pregnant BUT even when you look at it, all the (small amount) of veg were somewhere stuck at the bottom while everything else was filled with lemonade,Pepsi, some Pret white bread, ketchup,margarine,coleslaw... WHAT?
I mean I’m not angel myself and like to treat myself now and then with some croissants but hey... If you wanna eat all the crap, please but think about your your child in the first place, not you,for a change... and just TRY to make some healthier choices.

2. CONSTANT TIREDNESS AND NAPPING. I can’t even...

3. THE MOST FUNNY PART. She said she felt *flutters* very early on and I was like oooh that’s cool, I felt my first when I was just over 17 weeks and theeen she said - 4 weeks. 4(!). If she would learn some simply biology, she would know that at 4 weeks most woman just start to notice their period is late and gets a bit suspicious but our Gace Almighty felt the flutter... when baby is not even baby...just bunch of cells you can’t even see properly yet it MOVED. OK. CONTINUE.
Anyhow... I will continue to follow her too, like I said we are similar term so it’s just interesting and yeah.. best of luck in her pregnancy.
Congratulations!! :giggle: Wishing you the best, hope it's going well! You're in a good position so to see through some of her more... Interesting claims 😂 I guess I don't see why she feels the need to make them in the first place - if she feels really well in her pregnancy and spiritually connected with everything that's happening, that's great in itself! There's no need to exaggerate things

MrsSplusone

She’s ridiculous. Again I’m plus size but smaller than grace. My husband could feel the baby move from 22 weeks but I couldn’t see baby move until about 30 weeks

elttat

I am creased. Cannot believe how riled up I've got her for calling her toxic and miserable 🥴. She's also ranting about it on Instagram holy shit.

Imagine outing yourself that you read threads about your friend 🤣😭
I'm shocked that she didn't move first before having her baby, I had no idea they lived in a one bed. Not saying they cannot raise a baby there but for an influencer I would have thought she'd be making a considerable amount that would allow her to either rent a 2-bed or actually have bought a place by now!
A one bed?!