Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite sad how little she works now, too. Back in the day after her BBC doc (which was brilliant) she honestly could have gone on to be like Stacey Dooley.

Her companies house pages show her ltd has performed pretty badly the last few years, and she’s only going down hill. Insta mama deals aren’t the same as they used to be either so it’s all headed one way for her sadly 🙁
That's true! I think it's really because she is horribly lazy. She seems to think being a mouthpiece on Instagram/Twitter is enough work to earn a living, and even that causes her to need month-long breaks due to exhaustion.

Unfortunately she's secured at least a couple of years of advertisement funding simply through being a 'body positive' new mother.

You can guarantee like Sammy, eventually she will end up needing a real job. Every day new influencers are being born, and you've seen with the advent of Tik Tok this year, how quickly a new social media platform can wipe out another.

Reactions: 7
My pet peeve is her saying she’s been branded the internet’s big sister when in fact she herself decided to start calling herself that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally random but adding on from Grace's bitchy school girl vibes.
Anyone remember early years when there was groups of youtubers starting to meet irl (her, Sammi, Nia, Lexi, Persianbabe Barbara etc). There was one time that was vlogged and Rhiannon Ashlee (at the time FashionRocksMySocks .. I think) wasn't there as she had been before. Rhiannon politely tweeted them something like asking to come to the next outing and Grace replied rudely something like 'This wasn't a youtube meetup, it was just close friends going out so we weren't inviting others'
I was so shocked at the time as Rhiannon was deffo in the same category as the others on youtube at the time and had attended previous outings.
Knew from then Grace was a total twit and bully!
Sorry to go off but Rhiannon had a baby?!! Who is now of school age?! Bloody hell I've been living under a rock haha

Reactions: 4
I disagree with you. Emily Blunt and her husband John are a great example of a white couple that have very similar facial features and look alike. I think there is a theory I read somewhere where we tend to be attracted to people that look similar to us. Many couples look alike. The problem with Grace and Lee is that they give off more of a "mates" vibe than a couple in love. They just don't have any chemistry whatsoever, as evident in their latest video.
Yeah the sibling thing I think is how they 'look' when they behave rather than their physical appearance (to me anyway)

Reactions: 9
Yeah the sibling thing I think is how they 'look' when they behave rather than their physical appearance (to me anyway)
The little peck of a kiss when they found out the gender of the baby... awkward as hell, zero chemistry, purely for show and even then, absolutely no effort put in.

I can definitely see what you mean. At least Lee doesn’t seem repulsed by Grace like Simon often did; he just seems uninterested (as does she).

Reactions: 15
The little peck of a kiss when they found out the gender of the baby... awkward as hell, zero chemistry, purely for show and even then, absolutely no effort put in.

I can definitely see what you mean. At least Lee doesn’t seem repulsed by Grace like Simon often did; he just seems uninterested (as does she).
I don’t remember seeing much of Simon- what was he like with her?

Reactions: 1
I think they kissed like that as they are both too physically big to move in the car and turn easily. Absolutely no fat shaming here, just that's how it looked.. like they were stuffed into the seats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t remember seeing much of Simon- what was he like with her?
He seemed to veer from uninterested to repulsed by her at times. He used to clearly take the piss out of her and she was quite “jokingly” negative about him, kind of like how she is somtimes with Lee now, but far worse.

I also remember her vlogging a lot of their supermarket trips and she’d explain what they bought - it was always “Simon got these” for the biscuits and chocolate.

Zero chemistry. A lot of awkwardness. They always came across like passive aggressive roommates. I mean, I guess it’s kind of similar with Lee!

Reactions: 10
She doesn't want to share her due date, yet in the latest vlog she says she's '17 weeks pregnant today' and you can see on the envelope of the gender reveal scan that it was on September 4. Also on Instagram she posted a few days back on her stories that she 'knows the proper term is sex reveal and not gender reveal because gender is fluid' but that YouTube was not having it with her putting 'sex' in the title, yet in the vlog she keeps saying 'gender reveal'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see lekenahs insta story today? She basically publicly shamed some girl for being on Onlyfans, totally uncalled for

whyis grace attracted to such nasty negative people??

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see lekenahs insta story today? She basically publicly shamed some girl for being on Onlyfans, totally uncalled for

I had to unfollow her and her fiancé months ago. Such toxic, miserable people!

Reactions: 6
It’s quite sad how little she works now, too. Back in the day after her BBC doc (which was brilliant) she honestly could have gone on to be like Stacey Dooley.

Her companies house pages show her ltd has performed pretty badly the last few years, and she’s only going down hill. Insta mama deals aren’t the same as they used to be either so it’s all headed one way for her sadly 🙁
What was her documentary

I do wonder if Lee is becoming fed up with Grace’s increasing put downs.

Reactions: 7

Did the girl reply to her story about the “choc truffle”.. and then she shamed her? Not sure if all the stories are still there now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.