Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also got a few other credits with some relatively big artists which people seem have to deliberately overlooked
So then, surely they can afford to move to a bigger flat instead of sitting in that tiny 1-bed with a baby due to arrive soon. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's also got a few other credits with some relatively big artists which people seem have to deliberately overlooked
I am not British and I don't know them but the Kpop bands are internationally renowned and BTS is the most famous, probably much more than the Brits he worked for.

So then, surely they can afford to move to a bigger flat instead of sitting in that tiny 1-bed with a baby due to arrive soon. :unsure:
He was living at his parents too. Are we sure he's the same Lee? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not necessarily - struggling artist and all that lol

I am not British and I don't know them but the Kpop bands are internationally renowned and BTS is the most famous, probably much more than the Brits he worked for.
I wasn't talking about Kpop bands. The credits I saw were for other artists i.e. Krept & Konan x

Reactions: 1
You won't catch me sticking my nose up at residual income!

Good for Lee. Hopefully he gets himself more writing credits.

Reactions: 16
Never actually done it herself, but giving yet more, potentially dangerous, unsolicited advice.
View attachment 266014
she is in absolutely no position to give advice no matter how unfair the Covid rules are. You do what best for health of you and baby. Not to mention you have no idea how dilated you are so you risk staying home in pain for no reason if you get there and are still only 3cm

Reactions: 16
ah i didn't know his full name, thanks. i didn't expect it to be such an old song because he was posting about waiting on royalties on insta last year!! interestin👀 looking at his other credits he's worked with super junior too so i reckon he does quite well money wise from his producer work!
His quite talented to be fair.

Reactions: 4
I'm such a noob idk how to directly reply 🙃

But yea. Those are real credits. And as previously mentioned those are from under contract days & he's completely independent now it seems. His recent solo work doesn't seem to be under a major label or anything like before.

So influencer/IG $ it is.

I'm such a noob idk how to directly reply 🙃

But yea. Those are real credits. And as previously mentioned those are from under contract days & he's completely independent now it seems. His recent solo work doesn't seem to be under a major label or anything like before.

So influencer/IG $ it is.
I don't think he's out of that BMG deal. It was not a record deal (so yes, he's independent as a singer) but a publishing deal (so he's signed as a songwriter) and BMG Publishing did share some of his solo releases.

Reactions: 3
Why is Grace advertising a mask that she’s clearly NEVER used? I mean, I know they all do it but she’s always talking about how real she is blah blah blah... I guess she needs more cash for babygros or something. Couldn’t look less enthusiastic in that ad if she tried.

Reactions: 6
Why is Grace advertising a mask that she’s clearly NEVER used? I mean, I know they all do it but she’s always talking about how real she is blah blah blah... I guess she needs more cash for babygros or something. Couldn’t look less enthusiastic in that ad if she tried.
she doesnt even follow the brand... shes REALLY selling it to everyone isnt she hahah

Reactions: 6
I've just stumbled across her sister's insta. She looks so different from Grace. Do they even talk? Neither mentions the other it seems. What's the story there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.