Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old chestnut “someone sent me a thread” of course they did 😂 Just admit you’re self-obsessed and move on

A) nobody would send a friend a gossip thread, it just doesn’t happen
B) If in some bizarre circumstances that DOES happen, then WHY would you click the link, open it, and read through all of the comments?
These people must think we’re as stupid as they are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the whole "people on these boards must have no lives or jobs and gossiping must fulfill their sad little hearts" like I guarantee you Lek, I spent less time typing this message than you did creating an account, coming up with the most sassy way to hi to us (hi! Were we supposed to be intimidated?) Then go on to post at least 5 insta stories talking about it.

Same way she took time from her "amazing" life to come here and talk tit on Insta, so do the rest of us. Takes all but 5 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why was she reading her friends tattle page? Bit weird and bitchy if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No idea how to use this .. hey it’s me miserable toxic lekenah *waves* hope your all having a prosperous day and these threads bring you joy and happiness and some extra coins in the bank Also I can see why you all come on here it’s bloody entertaining fantastic job gathering so much info and content !! All my love Lek xx
“Extra coins in the bank” lol just because you only do anything when you’re being paid to do it doesn’t mean the rest of us are like that hun. You’d advertise a chocolate teapot if someone paid you to because everything is about £££ to you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why was she reading her friends tattle page? Bit weird and bitchy if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️
She admitted to bitching about Grace with her sister in her answer back video and that would be when they were "friends." Wouldn't surprise me if they still had that kind of passive aggressive bitchy relationship now.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember when grace outed lekenah for stealing and called her a “hoodrat” loool I can totally see why now. Not one ounce of class. Pure cheap trash that girl.

“Extra coins in the bank” lol just because you only do anything when you’re being paid to do it doesn’t mean the rest of us are like that hun. You’d advertise a chocolate teapot if someone paid you to because everything is about £££ to you
She advertises her cooking/takeaway business but then posts videos of her holding actual tit. Great hygiene for your food business hun 😂😂 That’ll reel the customers in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when grace outed lekenah for stealing and called her a “hoodrat” loool I can totally see why now. Not one ounce of class. Pure cheap trash that girl.

She advertises her cooking/takeaway business but then posts videos of her holding actual tit. Great hygiene for your food business hun 😂😂 That’ll reel the customers in
You would have to have rock bottom self worth to post videos of you holding tit & abusing your other child for content wouldn’t you :/ Same with promoting cheap bottom tier diet products, but considering she’s scarcely literate the pennies those brands give her are probably a god send.

God Grace has really fallen from grace hasn’t she, she used to hang out with the Anthropologie sponsored & ex boarding school influencer set, now her mates are like this 😷

Reactions: 9
No idea how to use this .. hey it’s me miserable toxic lekenah *waves* hope your all having a prosperous day and these threads bring you joy and happiness and some extra coins in the bank Also I can see why you all come on here it’s bloody entertaining fantastic job gathering so much info and content !! All my love Lek xx
It's "you're".

Punctuation helps, too.

I always take a clapback more seriously when someone uses full stops correctly. Or... at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the whole "people on these boards must have no lives or jobs and gossiping must fulfill their sad little hearts" like I guarantee you Lek, I spent less time typing this message than you did creating an account, coming up with the most sassy way to hi to us (hi! Were we supposed to be intimidated?) Then go on to post at least 5 insta stories talking about it.

Same way she took time from her "amazing" life to come here and talk tit on Insta, so do the rest of us. Takes all but 5 minutes!
LOL I’m pretty sure Lek hasn’t had a proper job in at least 3 years. But hey those ketones must be bringing the cash in. Or is it the failed underwear business?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A home birth, how lovely for the neighbours in her flat!
Doesn’t she rent, too? I don’t know her full plans but surely she needs to be mindful of the birthing pool (if she uses one) and the mess it could cause?? Could they even fit one in there??

I think it’s quite selfish to attempt a home birth in a teeny one bed modern flat that probably has thin walls and plenty of neighbours. I hope for everyone’s sake that she chooses the birthing centre mentioned instead!

Reactions: 11
Sorry buts it’s incredibly stupid IMO for her to even consider a home birth, I know she keeps saying she isn’t high risk but what if there are complications at the birth? how quickly would you be able to get to a hospital?

this is just my personal opinion but I would never recommend a first birth to be at home. If you have a relatively straight forward first birth then go ahead and have the others at home but your body has never gone through this and you have no idea how you would cope or what is in store for you then why take the extra risk? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry buts it’s incredibly stupid IMO for her to even consider a home birth, I know she keeps saying she isn’t high risk but what if there are complications at the birth? how quickly would you be able to get to a hospital?

this is just my personal opinion but I would never recommend a first birth to be at home. If you have a relatively straight forward first birth then go ahead and have the others at home but your body has never gone through this and you have no idea how you would cope or what is in store for you then why take the extra risk? 🤦🏽‍♀️
I completely agree. I was low risk for my first but I spent all of 10 minutes in the birth Centre before being rushed to theatre. Second pregnancy, Labour ward was my only option and thank god I was there because my son’s shoulders got stuck and a doctor had to break his arm to get him out. If I’d been at home he would have died, no question about it. I understand Grace’s desire to not be scared but you also have to face up to the facts that there are risks in labour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely agree. I was low risk for my first but I spent all of 10 minutes in the birth Centre before being rushed to theatre. Second pregnancy, Labour ward was my only option and thank god I was there because my son’s shoulders got stuck and a doctor had to break his arm to get him out. If I’d been at home he would have died, no question about it. I understand Grace’s desire to not be scared but you also have to face up to the facts that there are risks in labour.
Bless you so much, I really hope you and baby are okay after that? How lucky your little boy is to have such a savvy mum who always put his safety first ❤

This is what bothers me so much about Grace, she’s actually a danger to women and their babies. It’s lovely to talk about your birth plan but you have to realise so much can not only change on the day, but throughout the course of your pregnancy too? She is going to be classified as high risk by the objective, static, criteria the NHS stipulate and there is no avoiding that. She can make herself feel better with the midwife’s kind, comforting, words but it doesn’t change the realities of a high risk pregnancy. Hopefully she puts the safety of the baby & herself first and takes their advice. Hopefully her fans (whoever is left) listen to medical professionals in their pregnancy rather than a delusional nobody.

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked that she didn't move first before having her baby, I had no idea they lived in a one bed. Not saying they cannot raise a baby there but for an influencer I would have thought she'd be making a considerable amount that would allow her to either rent a 2-bed or actually have bought a place by now!

Reactions: 7
I am creased. Cannot believe how riled up I've got her for calling her toxic and miserable 🥴. She's also ranting about it on Instagram holy tit.

Imagine outing yourself that you read threads about your friend 🤣😭
I'm shocked that she didn't move first before having her baby, I had no idea they lived in a one bed. Not saying they cannot raise a baby there but for an influencer I would have thought she'd be making a considerable amount that would allow her to either rent a 2-bed or actually have bought a place by now!
A one bed?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.