Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Because she knows it's not obvious at her size.

Don't you have an allowance from the State in the UK for the baby? And a bonus before the birth?
There is a thing called a Sure Start maternity grant in the UK but it's only if either of the parents are on certain unemployment benefits and it is only for the first child or a multiple birth when you have children already. When I was working for DWP (Department of Work and Pensions) my boss did mention they were looking at stopping it because people were fraudulently pretending to have babies just for the £500, but that was 6 years ago and I haven't heard of any changes to it.

Maybe someone else on this thread knows more about financial aid for babies though?

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She already is willing to put her son at risk by trying to push for home/water birth (even though we all know she won’t be allowed) why not open them up to diseases that could kill them too 🤯 my little girl has just had her 12 week jabs and whilst it’s horrible to see her upset and unsettled afterwards I’d rather not see her in hospital or maybe die
Why would she not be allowed a water birth?

DreamyGal

VIP Member
She needs to shut the fuck up, at least she is a privileged position where she could afford to pay for a private scan!
I mean it could be gifted

I think it’s 3 maybe when it’s your first child and your low risk as my friend is pregnant and low risk and nearing the end and has one final scan she’s only had 2 before

Sunfl0wer_

Just saw that her and Lek (aka Asia) are back to being friends again... she's a better person than me because I couldn't see myself forgiving someone who blasted me on social media when they had a following of tens of thousands of people!
I noticed she seems to have apologized/forgiven all her past 'best friends' like Asia, Samantha and Mary.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Just "fraudulently pretend to have babies"😅 I imagine they have to justify their demand, not just declare lol
LOL I heard people would have forged birth certificates and it's likely they didn't need evidence of pregnancy or to bring the baby for proof. The other thing was back when the UK was in the EU, the freedom of work meant that people from other EU nations were working here. A lot of people from Eastern European countries with lower incomes and living standards would live abroad working in the UK for part of the year and send cash back to their spouse and family in their home country because the money went a lot further even when supporting 2 homes in 2 countries. They were entitled as UK taxpayers to send British child benefit even if their kids resided at home and some even got the maternity grant and it was easier to claim for an 'imaginary baby' from abroad.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Her maternity pics are cute but how many more because it's getting tiresome.

The person who said Beyonce did less was joking but ... Grace is really outdoing herself and every pregnant woman to ever exist.

I couldn't even watch her insta stories yesterday for all the reposting

Kc1233

Completely hypocritical when you consider that Diane Abbott has most online abuse directed at her out of all MPs. Politicians are not excused from being cyber bully victims. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care, Priti IS awful but it contradicts Grace's whole stance. I suppose influencers are the only ones worth protecting, eh?
Exactly my point! Ha I think you’ve worded this so much better!

Tea4u

VIP Member
I haven't watched her vlogs since Lee came into her life but I've always got the sense she's forcing their whole love story and her asking him for a baby proves that to me.

It's like she's in a race with someone... Simon? He got engaged she one upped him with a baby :ROFLMAO:

But also I feel like she's competing with everyone ie thisanothergirlslife who recently gave birth and even herself. She's 30 and probably feels like this is where she should be in life. She was calling Simon her fiance with no actual engagement then look what happened. So she latched on to the next guy who stuck around.

Even her saying she's always wanted to be a "mama". Seems like anyone who fit the bill would do...
Do you know what Simon fiancées @ is pls?

I think it's important to remember that every woman that is classed as overweight/obese won't be as touchy when it comes to comments about their weight. Some women who are obese when pregnant are actually very keen to lose weight especially when they know they're pregnant to reduce certain risks. So offering a dietician/health professional can help them to navigate this safely, i.e by NOT doing crash diets and extreme exercise, but pointing towards healthier meal plans/food and light sustainable exercise, such as swimming or more walking. Again offering this service is not fat shaming, it is highlighting the evidence and facts, and helping women to reduce their risk. It would be irresponsible of the NHS/health professionals not to do this.
yep also the NHS / midwives make it very clear that you are in control of your treatment and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, I can’t remember what they called this - maybe doctor @caz95 knows the official name of this policy - but it is good and very empowering tbh. I’ve always listened to my consultants and tbh if the NHS told me to jump off a bridge I would, but just knowing I don’t need to do anything I don’t feel I can is really calming. I also don’t know if this applies for things like GD where the baby is impacted? It was always mentioned to me from a physical (downstairs) examination PoV and in regards to section versus natural delivery.

courageouscrumpets

Does anyone remember the vlog from a few years ago where she goes to America with some other influencers and they go to the B&Js factory? Grace is walking about a mile behind everyone else as she can’t keep up and she keeps saying how exhausted she is
YES! Unfortunately she has privatised all of her old content on YouTube, probs because of Simon’s appearance in most of them.