Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she is not consultant led. Also, she will definitely be having extra scans. I actually feel really sorry for the baby, I'm all for body positivity but at that size she is putting herself at such a high risk of pre-eclampsia, which risks complications with herself and baby. Instead of bragging about her size like it's something to be proud of, she should be trying to manage it to ensure her baby gets the healthiest start in life.
Absolute selfishness, but what do I know, she is the world's first mother didn't you know?

Reactions: 10
I just watched her vlog...so she's been constipated the whole pregnancy! So it's not a baby bump she is just literally full of tit lol x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’d have more respect for her is she talked about the reality of a plus sized pregnancy instead of this charade

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d have more respect for her is she talked about the reality of a plus sized pregnancy instead of this charade
Exactly! If she was open and honest it would be so much more relatable. I have no problem with her size, it’s just the denial that it will have no impact on the baby whatsoever, which isn’t the truth.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Grace looks good in beige, it really washes her out. Same with the bleached hair. She looks fantastic in black and bright colours, but she’s so dedicated to the supposed aesthetic of her grid that she won’t move away from neutrals.

I hope she doesn’t try and drag the baby into the beige life: they’re so much better stimulated by colours.

Reactions: 11
Been trying to find this thread for a while...

Numpties, the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also... packing a hospital bag? What happened to the home birth with a pool and doula?
When I gave birth I was around size 18/ 20 Australian but it’s the same as UK sizing. I enquired about water birth and was not allowed as I was higher weight and meant it was too dangerous (in case something went wrong). She’s probably found out she wouldn’t be allowed for safety reasons.

Reactions: 4
If she’s not allowed water birth due to her dangerously high weight, we will never find it out anyways lol! She would never admit it, it would be something, ANYTHING but not her - corona, not very kind midwife, earthquake or Cookie Monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Just found this video from September, youtuber AutumnLynnslife does a plus size pregnancy Q&A. The first 3 questions are ask by 'Grace F Victory'. She's asked:
What are your options for birthing as she's 'going for' a water birth.
Did you have a B belly as she didn't know anything about it since researching plus size pregnancy.
Do you think being plus size affected your pregnancy experience.

So she's asking another woman for advise who represents plus size pregnancy well for other plus women but Grace is failing to do so? She's missing a trick here! I think if Grace was more open and honest about plus size pregnancy people would respect her alot more and want to follow her journey. Like the rest of us who have experienced pregnancy, it's all a learning curve as you go along, regardless of what you manifest!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When I gave birth I was around size 18/ 20 Australian but it’s the same as UK sizing. I enquired about water birth and was not allowed as I was higher weight and meant it was too dangerous (in case something went wrong). She’s probably found out she wouldn’t be allowed for safety reasons.
The thing is, in an emergency the team need to be able to get you out of the pool and fast. If the midwives aren’t happy or certain that they can do it, then you’re not getting in!

Just found this video from September, youtuber AutumnLynnslife does a plus size pregnancy Q&A. The first 3 questions are ask by 'Grace F Victory'. She's asked:
What are your options for birthing as she's 'going for' a water birth.
Did you have a B belly as she didn't know anything about it since researching plus size pregnancy.
Do you think being plus size affected your pregnancy experience.

So she's asking another woman for advise who represents plus size pregnancy well for other plus women but Grace is failing to do so? She's missing a trick here! I think if Grace was more open and honest about plus size pregnancy people would respect her alot more and want to follow her journey. Like the rest of us who have experienced pregnancy, it's all a learning curve as you go along, regardless of what you manifest!
I had never heard of a b belly! Grace could have tapped into such an underrepresented market if she was open and honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is, in an emergency the team need to be able to get you out of the pool and fast. If the midwives aren’t happy or certain that they can do it, then you’re not getting in!
Yes that’s the reason exactly. And I understood and moved on.

Reactions: 7
She says she doesn’t want the covid vaccine because she ‘wants to know exactly what’s going in her body’ but her tweets are constantly about stuffing her face with food and she is obese and has been her whole life...

She says she doesn’t want the covid vaccine because she ‘wants to know exactly what’s going in her body’ but her tweets are constantly about stuffing her face with food and she is obese and has been her whole life...
We will see what she’s saying if she can’t go on any #ad#gifted holidays without it 😬

what use is knowing what's in the vaccine if you don't have a phd level in virology / biology tho... the fact she's an anti vaxxer says it all, thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guess she’ll be one of those mums who won’t vaccinate their kids and thinks they cause autism 🙄

thanks to everyone else who vaccinate for keeping these kind of people safe

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Guess she’ll be one of those mums who won’t vaccinate their kids and thinks they cause autism 🙄

thanks to everyone else who vaccinate for keeping these kind of people safe
a lot of nurseries won't take kids unless they've been vaccinated as it's not fair on the parents who want their kids to survive. Suspect mainstream education will be beneath them though, can't wait for the first influencer homeschool.

If mama asks ASOS for a £500 gift card, PLT for 99% press discount, and receives 50p in YouTube monetisation cash pcm how many neutral tones adult onesies can she buy per month, show ur working pls x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.