Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if instead of continuing to gift influencers, brands gifted frontline workers with free trips, spa breaks and products instead?! Or if an influencer decided to regift what a brand gave them to a frontline worker? At a time like this there are people way more deserving and in need of this stuff and they definitely aren't influencers. They were already leading easy lives.

Like I see how office workers for example are slated for having it easy, working from home in PJ's and Netflix in the background, saving money otherwise spent on Pret and travel, meanwhile influencers are getting away with moaning about needing holidays etc.
There's a brand of vegan food I like that was launched this year called Vegelantes and because they were planning to launch in spring but lockdown came, the first products were gifted to canteens at the workplaces of frontline workers. Then they continued to launch for the general public. I wish more companies would do stuff like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will be interesting to see how her comments and vlogs once the baby is born compare to Mary's (anothergirlslife's) vlogs - I think she's given a really chill but accurate picture of the early weeks of motherhood. Her baby was born early and in the middle of the pandemic and I'm sure it was really hard and challenging and scary but I think she's been really balanced with what she's put out
Definitely agree with this. Mary is more relatable, doesn't come across as entitled and not everything is an AD opportunity. Yes she may not get as many jobs like Grace but even when Mary was showing her gifted pram she did it in a much more respectful way, and always shows how grateful she is for the opportunity. Even in her latest vlog she expressed how she didn't want to seem pathetic or self indulgent for getting upset about not getting into a mother and baby class but she shows relatable emotion about being an isolated new mum and not bullshit about manifesting or her demands for a spa break during a pandemic. She was also honest about how unpredictable pregnancy and child birth is. Maybe Grace can take a few notes and become more honest, BAREABLE and relatable to her viewers....

Reactions: 6
Exhausted,hormonal... eh say something new love. Just manifest some energy or tit! What you gonna do after you give birth?
This wound me up sooo much “not enjoying life right now” yes granted we’re in the middle of a pandemic, back in a lockdown but she is growing a life inside her, one of the greatest gifts available on earth!! Yes it isn’t easy and no one suggested it was (clearly she had other ideas)

I’m 25 +5 with my miracle baby boy, I also have 4 step kids and the youngest is 2. I also have severe Crohn’s disease and pregnancy has been one of the hardest things ever, but do I constantly moan? Not a cat in hells chance (of course I have a grumble here and there who doesn’t) but I take this as a blessing, even though I’ve been hospitalised twice within 16 weeks of being pregnant, went 4 days straight with no sleep. But I appreciate every kick, and literally everything that comes with being pregnant because it’s a blessing and not everyone is lucky enough to experience this and I truly believed I was going to be in that category!
The amount this girl irks me is unreal, I’ve even ranted to my partner about her and he just laughs at me but for someone I’ve never met and never will she really grates my bones!!
She needs to grow up and embrace every moment! No it’s not easy no one ever suggested it is but there’s people going through a lot worse and no just pregnancy!!
Rant over sorry girls / guys

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This wound me up sooo much “not enjoying life right now” yes granted we’re in the middle of a pandemic, back in a lockdown but she is growing a life inside her, one of the greatest gifts available on earth!! Yes it isn’t easy and no one suggested it was (clearly she had other ideas)

I’m 25 +5 with my miracle baby boy, I also have 4 step kids and the youngest is 2. I also have severe Crohn’s disease and pregnancy has been one of the hardest things ever, but do I constantly moan? Not a cat in hells chance (of course I have a grumble here and there who doesn’t) but I take this as a blessing, even though I’ve been hospitalised twice within 16 weeks of being pregnant, went 4 days straight with no sleep. But I appreciate every kick, and literally everything that comes with being pregnant because it’s a blessing and not everyone is lucky enough to experience this and I truly believed I was going to be in that category!
The amount this girl irks me is unreal, I’ve even ranted to my partner about her and he just laughs at me but for someone I’ve never met and never will she really grates my bones!!
She needs to grow up and embrace every moment! No it’s not easy no one ever suggested it is but there’s people going through a lot worse and no just pregnancy!!
Rant over sorry girls / guys
Aw,sending all my blessings to you 🙏. Looks like next year is gonna be a boys year haha ( I’m expecting one too ).
I understand every pregnancy is different and we all are affected in a different way but the amount of moaning even before is just horrendous! You just came back from a bleeping free spa break, what are you even exhausted from?? Maybe all the extra weight you are carrying,no?
I’ve been lucky enough to actually feel pretty great so far (26+4), I still have to travel to work and do my 8 hours, even now when we are in lockdown again,yeah I do feel tired at the end of the day but when I start to complain about some random pains here and there, my partner kisses my forehead and says - You are a strong woman,you can do this.. I feel like on the top of the world.
Sorry guys for the little off topic x

• Heart
The amount of crap she sprouts is unreal, I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my first (also a
Aw,sending all my blessings to you 🙏. Looks like next year is gonna be a boys year haha ( I’m expecting one too ).
I understand every pregnancy is different and we all are affected in a different way but the amount of moaning even before is just horrendous! You just came back from a bleeping free spa break, what are you even exhausted from?? Maybe all the extra weight you are carrying,no?
I’ve been lucky enough to actually feel pretty great so far (26+4), I still have to travel to work and do my 8 hours, even now when we are in lockdown again,yeah I do feel tired at the end of the day but when I start to complain about some random pains here and there, my partner kisses my forehead and says - You are a strong woman,you can do this.. I feel like on the top of the world.
Sorry guys for the little off topic x
Another mum to be here, 32+1 and expecting a boy also! her posts infuriate me. I'm low risk so two NHS scans (partner couldn't attend either) - I'm a teacher, walking 30 mins each way to go to work each day and just had my only pregnancy massage cancelled due to lockdown - am I a bit upset? Yes, but it's a pandemic! Both me andf my partner knew this might happen and just have to get on with it. She has no idea about tiredness when she gets to swan about to spa breaks and sit in her flat/lie down all day. Then says she doesn't moan haha., This girl is mad

• Heart
Yeah, that’s the problem for me.

I don’t begrudge anyone having a moan sometimes - we all do it, and pregnant women often have more reason to than most. It’s the complete LACK of self awareness that irritates me, saying she rarely ever moans and even more than that, not realising how bloody fortunate she is compared to most people!

I think if I were publicly moaning on Instagram after coming back from a gifted spa break, my family and pals would tell me to catch myself on and think about all the things I should be grateful for.

The other thing that annoys me is she’s incapable of putting two and two together and realising maybe the reason she feels tit, both mentally and physically, is because she’s in denial about her weight. Of course she’s going to be super tired, carrying a lot of extra weight and a baby, probably with a tit diet. Obviously it’s going to affect her mentally if nobody realises she’s pregnant without her telling people (but LOL I’m sure she tells everyone who even looks at her).

Deliberately getting pregnant in a pandemic, too - I’m not saying that’s a bad thing but I think she’s a bit ridiculous for continually going on about it when it was her decision to “manifest” her baby as the world goes through this. Suck it up, you made the choice and ultimately you’re extremely lucky to be able to afford private scans that Lee can attend.

Good luck and lots of positive vibes to all the expectant mothers on this thread 💛

Reactions: 12
Sorry this isn’t new but just came across it on her stories and hadn’t seen it before. In NO way could she fit into a size 20 she’s obviously struggling to fit into the 22 and from the looks of it this is pre pregnancy? Again she goes on about recovery and intuitive eating blah blah blah but she’s always been like this with telling people she needs a smaller size! She definitely doesn’t it’s annoying seeing someone say they love the skin their in but constantly trying to tell everyone they need a smaller size?! If that was the case she’d of gotten one!

Oh my god...View attachment 301417
There is no way this pregnancy is as safe as she’s making it out to be! Her bra even seems to be struggling 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay now maybe I’m delusional but I am a size 20-22. This is me, at 38+5, 4 days before I had my 7lb 14oz baby. I also had A LOT of waters, and an unusually long cord and large placenta (midwives said this). I only gained 28lbs in pregnancy. I feel like I was smaller than grace is at 28 weeks and she keeps saying she was a 20-22?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s the angle but her head seems engulfed by her torso. No neck. Needs a better bra, or maybe that’s just a weird fat roll under it.

I cannot imagine how uncomfortable she must feel.

Okay now maybe I’m delusional but I am a size 20-22. This is me, at 38+5, 4 days before I had my 7lb 14oz baby. I also had A LOT of waters, and an unusually long cord and large placenta (midwives said this). I only gained 28lbs in pregnancy. I feel like I was smaller than grace is at 28 weeks and she keeps saying she was a 20-22?!
Yes, you are/were smaller and visibly pregnant while arguably Grace is not. Just remember Grace lies her arse off and is NOT actually body positive. Try not to let her lies get to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s the angle but her head seems engulfed by her torso. No neck. Needs a better bra, or maybe that’s just a weird fat roll under it.

I cannot imagine how uncomfortable she must feel.

Yes, you are/were smaller and visibly pregnant while arguably Grace is not. Just remember Grace lies her arse off and is NOT actually body positive. Try not to let her lies get to you.
Thank you. I just can’t get over how delusional she must be!?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you. I just can’t get over how delusional she must be!?
you definitely are/were a lot smaller than grace!! This is why she’s so toxic and damaging, it’s not okay at all ! It’s crazy that she doesn’t think she’s not confusing people and that we don’t all see through her lies?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’ll definitely be having more scans, as they scan you if you’re measuring too big or too small. I don’t see her going past 38 weeks unless she’s going to spend the third trimester laying down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll definitely be having more scans, as they scan you if you’re measuring too big or too small. I don’t see her going past 38 weeks unless she’s going to spend the third trimester laying down lol
In my trust you don’t even get your bump measured if your bmi is over 30, you have growth scans at 28,32 and 36 weeks

Reactions: 3
High BMI doesn't always mean more scans, I have a very high BMI and had the standard 2 that everyone else has. I had an extra one the day before he was born as he was breech and it was to check that he still was, nothing to do with BMI !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
High BMI doesn't always mean more scans, I have a very high BMI and had the standard 2 that everyone else has. I had an extra one the day before he was born as he was breech and it was to check that he still was, nothing to do with BMI !
Of course high BMI doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have extra scans. But if you have a high BMI you are more likely to have extra fat around your body, which could make you measure large for dates. Most hospital have a policy where if you measure 2/3cm more than you’re suppose to, you’ll have a scan to make sure all is ok. I had to have multiple growth scans for my son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.