Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's three in my country too for a "normal" pregnancy (without problems). They are obligatory and medical acts.
To make it short, the first is for dating, the second morphological and the third for fetal welfare.
We are happy to see the baby but it's not done for that originally.

Reactions: 1
I’m low risk but having 3 scans with NHS last one is a growth scan before I’m due
She drives me mad nonetheless lol
Honestly the last scan you can barely see anything because everything is up close idk what she is moaning about

Sorry but you planned to fall pregnant during a bleeping pandemic. I fell pregnant in December and had my baby in august. This isn’t the world I wanted to have my baby in. My baby who screamed at me when I got her out the car for her 8 week jabs as she didn’t know who I was wearing a mask. My baby who has only met a few family members. My baby who I worry daily I’m not enough for because I try my best to do play time and sensory time and aid her development as we can’t go to baby classes.
My husband is a teacher and in the spring lockdown didn’t get put on the rota for key workers children as I was pregnant and classed as vulnerable. Now we have an almost 3 month old baby and she isn’t classed as vulnerable and he worries every day he’s bringing it home to us and she’s going to be poorly. I wouldn’t have planned to have a baby in this because we all knew it wasn’t going away any time soon. We also just had our first wedding anniversary and couldnt do anything for it. It’s bleeping hard and no manifesting or positive thinking changes that. so grace, kindly duck off 🖕🏻
This!!! My son is less than 2. I want another but no way would I get pregnant in current circumstances. ALL of this was happening when she got pregnant intentionally

Reactions: 3
How spoilt does she sound? She should think herself lucky that Lee goes to any scans (private or NHS). Most partners don’t go to the scans as they are working, and may not want to use holiday on that instead of adding onto the end of their paternity leave.

I’ve been working non-stop keeping my business going since the first lockdown eased and now my little 3 day weekend away with my dogs has been cancelled. Whilst I’ve grumbled a bit, it’s a good thing as I can work that weekend should I have to completely stop working at some point again.

Reactions: 14
How spoilt does she sound? She should think herself lucky that Lee goes to any scans (private or NHS). Most partners don’t go to the scans as they are working, and may not want to use holiday on that instead of adding onto the end of their paternity leave.

I’ve been working non-stop keeping my business going since the first lockdown eased and now my little 3 day weekend away with my dogs has been cancelled. Whilst I’ve grumbled a bit, it’s a good thing as I can work that weekend should I have to completely stop working at some point again.
My partner came to none of my scans as they were always on a weekday when he was at work and after the scan i would go back to work! In the waiting room most of the ladies were on their own, dont understand the big deal tbh?!

Reactions: 12
I can see why Sam ended their friendship now and said the things she did. She is an emotional leech and complains and whines non-stop - just reading her posts drags you down...I don't usually believe in this kind of thing, but you know they say there are 'low vibrational' people? She's definitely one of them. She was even complaining while on holiday. Imagine! You're privileged (and ignorant) enough to travel abroad and yet you're there moaning...

I don't think she is ever happy for anyone else, but she wants constant admiration, all the while living in lala land, where she doesn't seem to realise that sitting at home and being an 'always tired' obnoxious heffalump is a privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she or did she not choose 'manifest', getting pregnant in a pandemic. You've got no one to blame but Lee and yourself!
SmartSelect_20201103-080922_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I genuinely feel sorry for this child already!
my pet hate is people that constantly moan, acting like they never moan!
is she the oblivious to herself?

Reactions: 14
She says she’s exhausted now spending her days at spas and restaurants and laying on the sofa.
As a parent of a 3 month old all I can say is: BEAAAAHHHAAAJJHAA god help you grace.

who wanna take bets on upcoming scenarios?
I vote on: lee doing night feeds
Lee taking the baby out so she can rest

Reactions: 16
Grace on Twitter: I NEVER moan
Grace on Instagram: I’m tired, I’m cold, I’m sad, I’m hormonal, I hurt my neck in my sleep, I can’t cope, I’m having a nap, everything is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s pregnant with a longed for child, just been for a freebie spa break, doesn’t need to leave the house for work, yet is still miserable?! Maybe she’s not got as much free stuff as she hoped she would get!

Reactions: 8
Will be interesting to see how her comments and vlogs once the baby is born compare to Mary's (anothergirlslife's) vlogs - I think she's given a really chill but accurate picture of the early weeks of motherhood. Her baby was born early and in the middle of the pandemic and I'm sure it was really hard and challenging and scary but I think she's been really balanced with what she's put out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.