Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgie Tovar is great and you have a right to remain fat is a fab little book and would really recommend it to anyone, I’m not fat and loved it and gained from reading it. Diet culture is unhealthy, there’s tons of scientific studies that show no one keeps weight off they regain plus some, and how bad it is for you.
But that doesn’t mean that everyone should be as large as grace and constantly breathless on YouTube, there’s far more nuance to it than that. There’s a variety of body shapes & sizes that people will find themselves naturally landing at, and Virgie’s message is not starving / depriving yourself to fit the Eurocentric beauty ideal of skinniness/being lean if that is not how your body is. I think it’s obvious that actively gaining significant amounts of weight quickly (or becoming so huge it’s not possible to live properly) is of concern to medical professionals and needs acknowledging, if you’re a 10 who shoots up to a 16 there is something that needs checking out but that’s not to say being a 10 or a 16 alone is worrying. Same with depriving yourself of a nutritious mixture of food, that needs sorting. It sounds like the YT video was purposefully reductive if it suggested Virgie advocates for you just getting unwell as she doesn’t.

Your pregnancy folder carry case literally tells you you don’t need more food when pregnant, in your third trimester you need 200 additional calories a day which is like what, 3 bananas??
While no you don’t need to “eat for two” I know when I was pregnant I went through phases of being absolutely ravenous (getting up in the night I was so hungry) and then that week the app would say baby was going through rapid development that week. I’m plus size, but I only gained 2 stone during pregnancy and back in pre pregnancy clothes for the most part already 11 weeks post partum

Reactions: 4
It really boils my blood that she gets gifted holiday stays at nice little spas. Meanwhile I have family members on the front line that are exhausted and overwhelmed yet they get no recognition what so ever. She hardly works, why the hell does she need a gifted stay?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It really boils my blood that she gets gifted holiday stays at nice little spas. Meanwhile I have family members on the front line that are exhausted and overwhelmed yet they get no recognition what so ever. She hardly works, why the hell does she need a gifted stay?
Could you imagine if instead of continuing to gift influencers, brands gifted frontline workers with free trips, spa breaks and products instead?! Or if an influencer decided to regift what a brand gave them to a frontline worker? At a time like this there are people way more deserving and in need of this stuff and they definitely aren't influencers. They were already leading easy lives.

Like I see how office workers for example are slated for having it easy, working from home in PJ's and Netflix in the background, saving money otherwise spent on Pret and travel, meanwhile influencers are getting away with moaning about needing holidays etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it does drive me a bit mad, I’ve been going to work all through lockdown and the height of coronavirus and seeing influencers travelling and getting free trips whilst a good majority are still out there and not lucky to be safe at home, makes me mad. I think it’s the tone deafness of it all, it’s not just grace but influencers are completely ignorant to their followers and people in the real worlds lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This has well and truly wound me up; im a teacher and exposed to 150 plus children a day in close proximity, never mind the kids and teachers I pass in the corridors. How on earth can she witch and moan about a staycation after coming back from a spa when I haven’t been able to see any family or go anywhere due to my job. It’s disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This has well and truly wound me up; im a teacher and exposed to 150 plus children a day in close proximity, never mind the kids and teachers I pass in the corridors. How on earth can she witch and moan about a staycation after coming back from a spa when I haven’t been able to see any family or go anywhere due to my job. It’s disgusting.
I too am a teacher and can’t with her selfish ass attitude. We are in a bleeping pandemic grow the duck up. I gave birth in May when lockdown was heavy for us in the US it sucked but it’s life I was happy my baby and I were healthy. Im confused though. If she supposedly planned this baby why would she get pregnant knowing the state of the world why wouldn’t she wait until we at least were down to a few reported cases worldwide. Since she’s so self centered wouldn’t she want to be able to enjoy her pregnancy without the masks, social distancing, limitations, etc? She definitely isn’t built struggle or handle hardships not grit whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but you planned to fall pregnant during a bleeping pandemic. I fell pregnant in December and had my baby in august. This isn’t the world I wanted to have my baby in. My baby who screamed at me when I got her out the car for her 8 week jabs as she didn’t know who I was wearing a mask. My baby who has only met a few family members. My baby who I worry daily I’m not enough for because I try my best to do play time and sensory time and aid her development as we can’t go to baby classes.
My husband is a teacher and in the spring lockdown didn’t get put on the rota for key workers children as I was pregnant and classed as vulnerable. Now we have an almost 3 month old baby and she isn’t classed as vulnerable and he worries every day he’s bringing it home to us and she’s going to be poorly. I wouldn’t have planned to have a baby in this because we all knew it wasn’t going away any time soon. We also just had our first wedding anniversary and couldnt do anything for it. It’s bleeping hard and no manifesting or positive thinking changes that. so grace, kindly duck off 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Why is she moaning on Twitter about pregnancy scans?! You only have two on the NHS anyway (from what I remember) especially if she’s so low risk!
And the point is not to see the baby (although that’s a nice bonus) it’s to check the baby’s development!

Reactions: 13
Why is she moaning on Twitter about pregnancy scans?! You only have two on the NHS anyway (from what I remember) especially if she’s so low risk!
And the point is not to see the baby (although that’s a nice bonus) it’s to check the baby’s development!
Also she paid for a private one anyway? She’s so bleeping annoying lol

Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm sure it's still only two scans on NHS. Notice how she says the private scan they had booked is the last scan that HE can be at. So maybe that means she'll be having another scan on NHS hmmm wonder why "Low risk" Grace would be needing more than 2 NHS scans 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She needs to grow up and admit she’s high risk. I was what my midwife said was the “low end of high risk” as I only had one risk factor. I wound up with 11 scans for various reasons (2 private, 9 nhs). My husband (who actually looked happy in photos of us whilst I was pregnant) could only come to 1 nhs one. I also ended up being quite high risk thanks to sudden onset hypertension and was induced 2 weeks early to prevent pre eclampsia. She needs to do one honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As predicted, she is unbearable and up her own arse even more than usual. If this is how she is on Twitter, imagine how she is in real life? You never see her with anyone anymore (even pre-covid) she only seems to have social media acquaintances. I'm not surprised. She is so obnoxious and self-absorbed, she just slobs about thinking about herself 24/7. No thought at all about why she can't go on holiday, why these hospital rules are in place. Just ME ME ME ME.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to shut the duck up, at least she is a privileged position where she could afford to pay for a private scan!

Reactions: 12
She needs to shut the duck up, at least she is a privileged position where she could afford to pay for a private scan!
I mean it could be gifted

I think it’s 3 maybe when it’s your first child and your low risk as my friend is pregnant and low risk and nearing the end and has one final scan she’s only had 2 before

I’m low risk but having 3 scans with NHS last one is a growth scan before I’m due
She drives me mad nonetheless lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.