Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk about you all but my business trips definitely always look like this

/s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think she'll try and be ~smart~ and say it was on a weekend not a working day/night but like even tho this is very obviously a holiday disguised as a business trip if she WAS on a legit business trip i don't think that would be the number 1 issue here it's the fact we're literally in a pandemic and she's out partying, wearing no masks, not socially distancing trying to cover it up and not giving a duck about anyone but herself acting like everything is normal when it's not and it's super irresponsible like who cares if she's not in the UK? how selfish can you be

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™ll probably say itā€™s not the UK so itā€™s not fair to judge her on those rules. Tbf I donā€™t know the pandemic situation there and social distancing might not be as much of a thing (like in NZ?). I agree itā€™s distasteful though and Iā€™m surprised her fans have let her get away with saying itā€™s for business, itā€™s clearly not.

I swear itā€™s so tacky to visit Dubai anyway, full of ā€œentrepreneursā€ and people earning a quick buck doing disgusting things also sheā€™s just cheapening her image hanging out with the nouveau rich seeing as sheā€™s old money šŸ˜‚ then again maybe she likes that influencer lifestyle, she certainly seems too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™ll probably say itā€™s not the UK so itā€™s not fair to judge her on those rules. Tbf I donā€™t know the pandemic situation there and social distancing might not be as much of a thing (like in NZ?). I agree itā€™s distasteful though and Iā€™m surprised her fans have let her get away with saying itā€™s for business, itā€™s clearly not.

I swear itā€™s so tacky to visit Dubai anyway, full of ā€œentrepreneursā€ and people earning a quick buck doing disgusting things also sheā€™s just cheapening her image hanging out with the nouveau rich seeing as sheā€™s old money šŸ˜‚ then again maybe she likes that influencer lifestyle, she certainly seems too.
even if the pandemic is contained there, she is traveling to and from the UK - returning pretty soon I imagine - after partying with large groups of people. sheā€™s going to be exposing everyone working and traveling in the airports and the planes. itā€™s just fucked that she shows no remorse and clearly doesnā€™t care.

Reactions: 35
I donā€™t care if sheā€™s not in the UK she has put herself in a position where she has a massive following and lots of young girls look up to her. Sheā€™s writing a book giving advice ffs, no one should take advice from her. she seriously needs to grow up and needs to make some changes if she ever wants to be taken seriously.
If she just owned the fact she was in Dubai to party then fine whatever, but sheā€™s trying to maintain her squeaky clean image so this is a failing.

Her irresponsible partying needs to exposed!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can you catch a glimpse of a Love Islander there too? Put the screenshots through and Iā€™m tipping off Piers Morgan lol. I seriously mean it, the company I work at is heavyweight and I have no qualms putting my name and company in the tipoff email if it helps everyone realise what trash these people are and what our money is funding them to do.

View attachment 337105
He's not gonna care about reality tv stars or someone big on IG. Unless it's someone actually big like Rita Ora the press don't care.

Especially in Dubai too. I know there are places you can go and wear what you want, however itā€™s a strict Muslim country. You wouldnā€™t ever catch me getting my boobs out like that anywhere (thatā€™s just me, you do you) but especially over there.
It's Dubai, not Saudi Arabia.

Reactions: 3
No it's not Grez it's some random person, since Grez is very keen on trying to hide from cameras as much as possible loool maybe not go to a bleeping massive party then. Sorry I meant business trip
Bruh I was about to go off

He's not gonna care about reality tv stars or someone big on IG. Unless it's someone actually big like Rita Ora the press don't care.

Lmao chile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess we all have different goals in lifešŸ¤­

This article headline didn't age well "quarantine queen".

I also love how Pandemic is the caption to a party with no social distancing. My response to his post: at home, social distancing and watching your story we definitely know a pandemic is currently a global devastation, but like...do you?

Attachments

Lol he absolutely will care, he despises love islanders and speaks about them all the time, and since COVID became a problem, his selling point has been calling out COVID BS. I much prefer it to what he used to do. If he thinks it can engineer outrage towards a group he doesnā€™t like - love islanders - he will care.

And yeah ā€œitā€™s Dubaiā€, where being gay is technically punishable by death and where the prime minister disappeared two of his own daughters and abused his wife. Just because theyā€™re letting influencers do it, it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s consistently safe, and I wouldnā€™t feel right swanning around like that knowing emirati women can get in trouble for doing the same.

also thanks to the anonymous tip-offer šŸ’“ šŸ’“ šŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just donā€™t get why they think people would pay Ā£130 for something you can get on asos for Ā£20. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Because instead of having it shipped from China you can have it ~sustainably~ shipped from China

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god Iā€™ve just caught up on this thread after the weekend and this tit is WILD. I really hope this is shared around so people can wise the duck up to her bullshit

Reactions: 16
Thursday: "v apprehensive re: the travel but have been tested & being tested multiple times both ways, we've called for clarification on literally everything to make sure we're being smart & doing the right thing"

Saturday: attends druggy party with 50+ people

full video:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Lol he absolutely will care, he despises love islanders and speaks about them all the time, and since COVID became a problem, his selling point has been calling out COVID BS. I much prefer it to what he used to do. If he thinks it can engineer outrage towards a group he doesnā€™t like - love islanders - he will care.

And yeah ā€œitā€™s Dubaiā€, where being gay is technically punishable by death and where the prime minister disappeared two of his own daughters and abused his wife. Just because theyā€™re letting influencers do it, it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s consistently safe, and I wouldnā€™t feel right swanning around like that knowing emirati women can get in trouble for doing the same.

also thanks to the anonymous tip-offer šŸ’“ šŸ’“ šŸ’“
Post the tweet/column when he mentions this then.

It's not influencers. Regular people do it too. Some British people swann off and treat Dubai like it's Mallorca now

Thursday: "v apprehensive re: the travel but have been tested & being tested multiple times both ways, we've called for clarification on literally everything to make sure we're being smart & doing the right thing"

Saturday: attends druggy party with 50+ people

full video:
I like a night out as much as anyone but that just looks tit. Who is the person she even knows at this party?

Reactions: 5
As someone who has roughly the same size boob to back size ratio (Iā€™m a 30H) itā€™s SO HARD to find bikini tops that donā€™t look like theyā€™re for middle aged/old women....theyā€™re all horrible prints and colours, and full coverage, not sexy at all.
I donā€™t think her bikini tops look good, but i know sometimes small and spilling out in a ā€˜purposefulā€™ way can make you feel more sexy than something that FULLY covers your boobs and makes them look even bigger and more noticeable
I have a larger chest too and I couldn't agree more! I don't personally go for bikini tops that don't fit (the constant threat of nip slip doesn't sound fun), but I end up mostly in plain black or plain white bikinis in much more conservative cuts because that's what I can find for a reasonable price.
Off topic and late to the party, but ASOS do versions of their bikini tops that are for larger chests and use bra sizes rather than clothing sizes.
I have a few (30FF/32F) and love them all, look exactly the same as the regular versions of the tops too, so still cute/sexy designs.

Off topic and late to the party, but ASOS do versions of their bikini tops that are for larger chests and use bra sizes rather than clothing sizes.
I have a few (30FF/32F) and love them all, look exactly the same as the regular versions of the tops too, so still cute/sexy designs.
Yeah I defo second this, Iā€™m a 30h and got my bikinis from ASOS this year. Just a shame that natural small back/bigger chest girls have to spend sooooo much more on lingerie/bikinis. I highlight natural as fake big boobs and natural ones are two completely different things lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.