Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not TALA posting a video of the bag where the zip already looks broken...
The person in the video commented that the zip is just open but that doesn't make sense with how the zip looks to me!
yeh that definitely looks broken, and in no way something that is worth over £100, looks like something from primark

Reactions: 25
Not TALA posting a video of the bag where the zip already looks broken...
The person in the video commented that the zip is just open but that doesn't make sense with how the zip looks to me!
If you look at other photos the zip closes to the left hand side, so this zip is actually open. BUT the whole things looks so flimsy, it’s collapsing into itself 😬

Reactions: 8
If you look at other photos the zip closes to the left hand side, so this zip is actually open. BUT the whole things looks so flimsy, it’s collapsing into itself 😬
I just don’t get why they think people would pay £130 for something you can get on asos for £20. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ah that makes sense! I'm surprised at how flimsy it looks, it will be so shapeless unless it is full.

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy it I think it’s broken 😂😂😂
it really does look broken, but idk if it is, this bellend who just disagrees with 99% of what I post on ceoofwoke messaged saying that as it closes from right to left, if it were broken the gap would be on the right hand side, but its actually on the left.
Either way its pretty bad for tala to post that video because it does literally look broken

Reactions: 19
it really does look broken, but idk if it is, this bellend who just disagrees with 99% of what I post on ceoofwoke messaged saying that as it closes from right to left, if it were broken the gap would be on the right hand side, but its actually on the left.
Either way its pretty bad for tala to post that video because it does literally look broken
their online presence is just a joke, between these crappy fotos and that embarassing maths calculation the other day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Yeah it totally looks broken, if it was just slightly open, the zip mechanism ( what is it actually called haha?) surely would not just be hanging on one side of the zip and would sit close to where the zipped part ends? 😅

Reactions: 9
Does she ever wear properly fitted tops? Like EVER? I have about a half smaller chest and would go crazy if my boobs were always getting squished and looking like that. I mean, is this like a trend? Are there people who actually think this looks good? I can't get over it. Just can't 🤯

Reactions: 21
Does she ever wear properly fitted tops? Like EVER? I have about a half smaller chest and would go crazy if my boobs were always getting squished and looking like that. I mean, is this like a trend? Are there people who actually think this looks good? I can't get over it. Just can't 🤯
Yeah I think she must think it looks super sexy or something

• Sick
Reactions: 6
it looks awful, but also must be SO uncomfortable surely?!

Yeah I think she must think it looks super sexy or something
I don't know what is worse, that awfully fitting bikini or that awful lipliner

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone who has roughly the same size boob to back size ratio (I’m a 30H) it’s SO HARD to find bikini tops that don’t look like they’re for middle aged/old women....they’re all horrible prints and colours, and full coverage, not sexy at all.
I don’t think her bikini tops look good, but i know sometimes small and spilling out in a ‘purposeful’ way can make you feel more sexy than something that FULLY covers your boobs and makes them look even bigger and more noticeable

Reactions: 5
As someone who has roughly the same size boob to back size ratio (I’m a 30H) it’s SO HARD to find bikini tops that don’t look like they’re for middle aged/old women....they’re all horrible prints and colours, and full coverage, not sexy at all.
I don’t think her bikini tops look good, but i know sometimes small and spilling out in a ‘purposeful’ way can make you feel more sexy than something that FULLY covers your boobs and makes them look even bigger and more noticeable
I have a larger chest too and I couldn't agree more! I don't personally go for bikini tops that don't fit (the constant threat of nip slip doesn't sound fun), but I end up mostly in plain black or plain white bikinis in much more conservative cuts because that's what I can find for a reasonable price.

I kind of wish that ceo boss babe grace could have seen that this would have been an actual gap in the market that she could have filled with a company. I'd be way more down for fashion forward plus size bikinis/underwear sets than yet another greenwashed activewear brand. But grace would probably rather turn in all of her followers than link her personal brand to anything other than size S or XS in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
sorry to be that person always posting boob pics and i know this is mentioned above but wtf again 😫
Especially in Dubai too. I know there are places you can go and wear what you want, however it’s a strict Muslim country. You wouldn’t ever catch me getting my boobs out like that anywhere (that’s just me, you do you) but especially over there.

Reactions: 28
Especially in Dubai too. I know there are places you can go and wear what you want, however it’s a strict Muslim country. You wouldn’t ever catch me getting my boobs out like that anywhere (that’s just me, you do you) but especially over there.
yes this is true!!

someone needs to remind her that having boobs is not a substitute for personality
or morals x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.