Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halloumiwraplife

If she wants to collect baubles over a period of time then that's fine, but if she brought some and reuses them year after year surely they aren't that bad?!
Honestly! I can't get my head around her logic that buying a box of baubles is deemed too unsustainable but flying first class to Dubai for literally no purpose is justifiable ??

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I went to my grandad’s funeral on Monday and wasn’t able to hug or get close to my grieving family. We couldn’t have a wake. He died from Covid, so my widowed Nan had to isolate for 14 days after his death - at a time she needed support the most. This is the same for every other family who has lost a loved one during the lockdowns, and there are a lot of them.
An “insensitive time” doesn’t even begin to cover it. Oh sorry, I forgot we’re supposed to praise women for their travel goals or whatever validation rubbish she was spouting.
She’s convinced herself she’s a good person, but she’s really really not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

dfsdfsdfadfs

Honestly, I'd rather her just stick the two middle fingers up to the camera and go "F YOU ALL".. "I was born rich and I can do whatever I like and people will still support me and I work hard and deserve this shit.." At least (in her mind) that would be a genuine and authentic statement and even if it's brutal, it's a least... honest. Rather than the CONSTANT, UNENDING bullshit stream that is being served up now. "Guys.. it's an *actual* business, trip, we tried to cancel 100 times but emirates said they'd kill 100 puppies and dump 100 trillion gallons of oil in the Pacific Ocean if we did.. so it's actually better if we go.... I'll be sending an email to my editor each morning.. so it's all work anyway.. and it's basically like a non stop business meeting.. I don't even want to go.." There literally hasn't been one thing she has put out on social media this year that hasn't been complete tripe. If this is the "goal" of business and life.. I don't see how anybody could want any part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

fwooper

VIP Member
Thursday: "v apprehensive re: the travel but have been tested & being tested multiple times both ways, we've called for clarification on literally everything to make sure we're being smart & doing the right thing"

Saturday: attends druggy party with 50+ people

full video:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

fwooper

VIP Member
I know there are bigger things that Grace does wrong but oh my god the STATE of that tree.

"It's minimalist" no grace, it's awful. If she wants to collect baubles over a period of time then that's fine, but if she brought some and reuses them year after year surely they aren't that bad?!

Also, she may as well have just not stuck all 5 or 6 baubles on it as it just makes it look worse🥴
I love how this is when she cares about sustainability. God forbid you buy some baubles to put on a tree but by all means buy a car when you live in a location with some of the best public transport links in the world, fly long-haul multiple times a year, and accumulate so much clothing that you have to hire your sister to shift it all on depop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
First time poster on Grace's threads - I usually stalk the Gabriella Lindley ones. I used to be a MASSIVE supporter of Grace's - I own at least 7 or 8 TALA pieces and whilst I did at first love how flattering they were on the legs/bum, it was crazy how after just a couple of washes on low heat the material started unraveling and stitching came undone. I started having second thoughts around then tbh, because I spent SO much money on TALA and it was ridiculous to me that the items weren't even lasting a few months of wear.

Then came all her holidays during this pandemic and honestly I'm so fucked off - I cannot believe my money is going towards her travelling with her mates and blatantly lying about the reason for her trip, all whilst promoting sustainability. NO ONE needs to travel right now. After reading through this thread I can safely say I'm done supporting her, her fake ass performative allyship and TALA, actually fuming lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 67

ahemahem

086D8AC6-41B6-41E7-8459-27581B8DC386.jpeg

Remember when Tala said they couldn’t send anyone to Portugal as it would be risky in the current pandemic? Ah, good times.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

duckenergy67

Premature thread suggestion: essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, listen to my Girl Boss tips x

• Haha
Reactions: 64