Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Grace doesn’t want to admit she needs to size up on anything for her top half and would rather keep saying she’s a small even with half her chest on display. It’s not even like she’s just displaying cleavage in something that fits - the overspill looks bad because it’s so squashed out the sides, and it must be mega uncomfortable. I personally don’t think anyone big or small or fake or natural should ever have to pay more or less for clothes, IMO it should all be equal price or we get into penalising people for being bigger etc etc etc but Grace is mega rich and could surely have clothes tailored or even made especially for her...

Reactions: 17
not sure why i’m so shocked at graces audacity yet again lol but someone has to make this public, i just want to see her try to squirm her way out of this supposedly being a ‘super safe business trip’ that she was ‘anxious’ about considering we’re in a literal pandemic...

also the fact that guy literally called the instagram story pAnDeMiC like its some huge joke just proves what type of people she has chosen to associate with

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm actually horrified by those videos of that party! We all knew she was talking absolute crap claiming that it was a business trip and that she was apprehensive about going, but this is just the cherry on top

Reactions: 20
I feel like those type of parties were cool when I was 15/16, which was nearly 15 years ago 🤣🤣
I'm at uni and it looks so much like the secret flat parties Freshers are having in halls 🙃 imagine being an adult and doing that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I actually can’t believe about that party! Why does she think it’s acceptable to go to a massive party during a global pandemic?! What an absolute entitle brat. So much for a business trip. People like her make me sick tbh, wish this kinda thing would properly get her cancelled

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Its fully rancid, reminds me of a messy year 9 piss up 🤢
Looks so grimey and dirty. Sort of party where there's people doing lines in one room, a threesome in another, etc.

So now we know why the EA put her IG on private before this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
hahahahah don’t get me wrong i like a good party / rave / gig but that looks rank 😭😭😭 almost feel bad for her that she got that dressed up for a party that grim

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For real these pictures need to be shared far and wide - surely if they were sent to enough people with a large following, someone would have to say something ?? Even her friend Steph - granted she probably wouldn’t speak out against grace but surely she’d be shocked by her pal blatantly breaking rules like this ?🤯 It’s literally insane to think she might get away with this with no consequence

Reactions: 3
I can’t lie to me the party looks fun and I’m jealous (realise I’m in the minority that’s fine) but it’s the fact that she had an insta story saying she was anxious about going and all the rubbish about having double checked everything. It’s just at this point taking the piss out her followers really

• Sick
Reactions: 22
For real these pictures need to be shared far and wide - surely if they were sent to enough people with a large following, someone would have to say something ?? Even her friend Steph - granted she probably wouldn’t speak out against grace but surely she’d be shocked by her pal blatantly breaking rules like this ?🤯 It’s literally insane to think she might get away with this with no consequence
She won't be surprised. Grace probably invited Steph along but Steph needs momma Sue to wipe her arse so can't venture far without her or Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh looking through those videos grez looks kinda awkward and uncomfortable again to me, just like at the Kaz Bands party. I wonder who she was at the party with/who she knew there? I know we only got glimpses in that video so shouldn't really speculate but I can't tell if it's sheepishness about potentially being caught on camera out and about like that or if she's actually a bit more shy and/or insecure than she lets on. Her social life seems so off to me, but maybe she has closer friends who we don't see/hear about that much.

Reactions: 5
Gosh looking through those videos grez looks kinda awkward and uncomfortable again to me, just like at the Kaz Bands party. I wonder who she was at the party with/who she knew there? I know we only got glimpses in that video so shouldn't really speculate but I can't tell if it's sheepishness about potentially being caught on camera out and about like that or if she's actually a bit more shy and/or insecure than she lets on. Her social life seems so off to me, but maybe she has closer friends who we don't see/hear about that much.
She'll have had a few drinks so may not even have noticed the camera. Probably wouldn't expect someone to find this random guy's IG either.

Reactions: 2
I know COVID cases aren't as bad in the UAE and we're seeing a lot of influencers partying in Dubai restaurants and clubs, but would a private house party of this size even be legal? It's hard to find any info on the actual rules there. There's stories from a few months ago of people being fined for hosting overcrowded house parties in Dubai but idk if the rules have changed since.

Reactions: 1
And yeah “it’s Dubai”, where being gay is technically punishable by death and where the prime minister disappeared two of his own daughters and abused his wife. Just because they’re letting influencers do it, it doesn’t mean it’s consistently safe, and I wouldn’t feel right swanning around like that knowing emirati women can get in trouble for doing the same.

also thanks to the anonymous tip-offer 💓 💓 💓
Dubai is a weird ass place. You have trash influencers and esp white trash and new rich wannabes being gross all over the place but also once you leave the main tourist / cosmopolitan spots and go to places that are more “authentic” the gender discrimination is apparently clear. At least that’s what my bf told me when he went with his family. People were being really rude to his mother and his sister, not even looking at them and only talking to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.