Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think it’s awful for a company to do this ! !
The good news is there are lots of others commenting which can be seen!
Yeah and I didn't even say anything rude, I just replied to someone else's comment saying how it wasn't as sustainable as they market it to be.

I can't believe companies are able to censor their reviews and social media comments so easily.

Reactions: 10
Yeah and I didn't even say anything rude, I just replied to someone else's comment saying how it wasn't as sustainable as they market it to be.

I can't believe companies are able to censor their reviews and social media comments so easily.
there has to be some kind of law change in this, normal advertisers cannot do this so SM shouldn't be allowed to either imo

Reactions: 4
Did Flora actually say about how silly it is to renovate a house when you haven't sussed it's needs out yet? Because if so that's hilarious and such a dig at Grace. I feel like their family is a very typical upper-middle class family who push capitalism and "making it on your own" in their own family but no one realises they wouldn't have made it without generational wealth. Generational wealth itself doesn't actually irritate me too much - as a "trust fund" kid myself (in that some v wealthy relatives left us rather a nice amount when they died) it would be hypocritical of me, it's more the complete ignorance of it. As in, Grace will insist she's self-made until she's blue in the face, and then say "I'm acknowledging my privilege 😌" as if that suddenly makes it okay. But her words don't translate into actions and that's what annoys me the most. If she held her hands up and said "you know what, I wouldn't be where I am without my family and the financial security I was brought up with" it would be different and actually she'd probably have way more respect from people, but she doesn't do that, she constantly has to make it out like she's oppressed

Reactions: 27
"If a company can discount all their products by 30% upwards, there's a reason". They said it themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What were they like looool do tell
Didn’t know them very well at all, but seemed like a fairly standard upper middle class private school family. (Very well dressed, spoke well etc.) Violet was the nicest, but maybe bc I’m closer in age to her. Looked like they all got on very well/were very close. Parents seemed nice but never ‘met’ them. Definitely seemed like grace liked to be the centre of attention haha

Reactions: 5
"If a company can discount all their products by 30% upwards, there's a reason". They said it themselves!

it is so insane how they cannot even keep up with what they say from one post to another. luckily other people seem to be realising this hypocrisy finally

Did Flora actually say about how silly it is to renovate a house when you haven't sussed it's needs out yet? Because if so that's hilarious and such a dig at Grace. I feel like their family is a very typical upper-middle class family who push capitalism and "making it on your own" in their own family but no one realises they wouldn't have made it without generational wealth. Generational wealth itself doesn't actually irritate me too much - as a "trust fund" kid myself (in that some v wealthy relatives left us rather a nice amount when they died) it would be hypocritical of me, it's more the complete ignorance of it. As in, Grace will insist she's self-made until she's blue in the face, and then say "I'm acknowledging my privilege 😌" as if that suddenly makes it okay. But her words don't translate into actions and that's what annoys me the most. If she held her hands up and said "you know what, I wouldn't be where I am without my family and the financial security I was brought up with" it would be different and actually she'd probably have way more respect from people, but she doesn't do that, she constantly has to make it out like she's oppressed
I agree with this too, even if I had the money to do so I wouldn't change everything I would like to in my flat all at once, I sort of think she did so just cos she knows she is probably at the height of her influencer fame and could get loads of stuff free/discounted

Reactions: 8
Sorry but does anyone actually know what makes this sale ‘sustainable’ compared to other sales... surely any sale is flogging stock that isn’t moving and to increase people buying your products

Reactions: 20
Sorry but does anyone actually know what makes this sale ‘sustainable’ compared to other sales... surely any sale is flogging stock that isn’t moving and to increase people buying your products
nothing, just like with the rest of her poorly produced stock

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.