Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201206-190355_Instagram.jpg

This poor thing just never looks good. Not even in the promo shots. The more I look at it, the worse it gets 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry to be that person always posting boob pics and i know this is mentioned above but wtf again 😫
She needs that thirst follower engagement even more now that everyone that subscribed to her for the morality she pretended to have is jumping ship. Fair enough getting lusty cretins to thirst all over ur boob shots but girl you’ve only got one set of boobs, no need to torture them just to keep your engagement up :/

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9073.PNG

kinda hard to see because it goes so fast but here she is, our grez xx and a pic of the girl she's dancing with

IMG_9074.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nvm, I found our COVID-conscious qween :love:

I've screen recorded the entire party, can upload later so that people can see the actual scale of this vile superspreader event. It's disgusting. Not to even mention why the hell you would even want to party with people like this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Can you catch a glimpse of a Love Islander there too? Put the screenshots through and I’m tipping off Piers Morgan lol. I seriously mean it, the company I work at is heavyweight and I have no qualms putting my name and company in the tipoff email if it helps everyone realise what trash these people are and what our money is funding them to do.

60F409C1-F7DA-495E-A1B3-07CB9252F06A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Check this guys stories - https://instagram.com/yoyohassane?igshid=1md8txl5osxwl

Seems she was at another party last night....
can someone please screen record this all before it disappears? I can’t right now, I’m out, I just went to the bathroom and seen this but I don’t have enough space on my phone to do a screen record but I’d like to share it on ceo of woke, coz theres so many people there omg 0 social distancing

she probably thinks she's got away with it because she didn't put anything up herself and doesn't realise she's in the videos lol 🤣

how vile too that the guy screen recording is actively singing along to the n-word in every song, despite not being black. really puts the cherry on top of the cake 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
can someone please screen record this all before it disappears? I can’t right now, I’m out, I just went to the bathroom and seen this but I don’t have enough space on my phone to do a screen record but I’d like to share it on ceo of woke, coz theres so many people there omg 0 social distancing
I have the whole thing saved, too long to upload here - any suggestions on where to upload for this technophobe?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.