Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Srsly even if that party doesn’t give you covid, looks like it’ll give you an STD just by touching the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t lie to me the party looks fun and I’m jealous (realise I’m in the minority that’s fine) but it’s the fact that she had an insta story saying she was anxious about going and all the rubbish about having double checked everything. It’s just at this point taking the piss out her followers really
Ngl I thought it looked fun too! Makes me miss pre Covid life:(

Reactions: 4
Worst thing is she wont even bother, anyone who even tries to question her on it will be blocked immediately 😩
yeah I highly doubt she’s going to say anything about it. she’s going to go back to London and go back to pretending she cares about the pandemic

Reactions: 3
Can someone in her life (I know you guys read these threads hun) tell her to wear a bleeping bra and bikini that fit. That quad boob moment she’s got going on in her stories isn’t the one.

Also beg someone baits her out over those party snaps.

She’s disgusting human, truly. Does not deserve the acclaim she receives, what does she truly do that’s revolutionary and game-changing? Is she saving lives? Is she discovering new medicines or technological advancements? Nah, she’s writing a book based on other people’s books.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She talks about discipline a lot for someone that has repeatedly violated lockdown regulations and guidelines. Is it because she's working so hard? Her EA said she's working 5 days a week - what most people work, in an average week. #grind #hustle #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope she has to address it, it's honestly ridiculous. She's not taken the pandemic seriously, she clearly thinks she's above it all. For someone who is supposedly so smart, she's so dumb.

Reactions: 17
She posted saying “work done now 4 beach”...26 minutes ago. That’s not even 1PM in Dubai. But she works soooooo hard. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She posted saying “work done now 4 beach”...26 minutes ago. That’s not even 1PM in Dubai. But she works soooooo hard. 🤮
And how much work can she realistically been doing before 12pm if she is partying til 3-4am in the morning most days? Not to mention she isn't even in the same timezone as her staff, so she can't be doing much more than reading emails and signing off the odd ~approval~, which is hardly what comes to mind when you think of an *actual* business trip.

Reactions: 29
What a joke, I don't care what she says or tries to pass off on social media- she barely works. And at the moment I don't actually believe she has done any work on this holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha, she’s delusional at what even work is. I feel like the most “ work “ she does is check emails for 5 mins, 2 days a week at most.

Reactions: 14
So many people have said this before but I seriously seriously legit cannot understand why she just can't be honest? If you're going for fun just don't say anything and live your life. Kaz Crossley is trash but even tho she threw this launch for her Kaz Bands she never said she was heading to Dubai for a "buSiNEsS tRiP". We all knew that would be a 🤡🤡🤡 move. This is her problem with trying to be this mega accomplished CEO but also get down with the trashy ass new rich love islander crowd. It's all so so hypocritical and will come back to bite her (it's already starting). I get that these women want to push down this "sterotypical sexist" image of a CEO and be that "girl who can do both" but I'm sorry, it's really just not working. There's still a level of professional image expected regardless of gender in my honest opinion (although yes men who work in places like wall street can def get away with constantly going to strip clubs and publicly snorting cocaine) but for example, I would not consider the men at that party possible professionals, much less grown ups. Idk this is just me.

Reactions: 41
So many people have said this before but I seriously seriously legit cannot understand why she just can't be honest? If you're going for fun just don't say anything and live your life. Kaz Crossley is trash but even tho she threw this launch for her Kaz Bands she never said she was heading to Dubai for a "buSiNEsS tRiP". We all knew that would be a 🤡🤡🤡 move. This is her problem with trying to be this mega accomplished CEO but also get down with the trashy ass new rich love islander crowd. It's all so so hypocritical and will come back to bite her (it's already starting). I get that these women want to push down this "sterotypical sexist" image of a CEO and be that "girl who can do both" but I'm sorry, it's really just not working. There's still a level of professional image expected regardless of gender in my honest opinion (although yes men who work in places like wall street can def get away with constantly going to strip clubs and publicly snorting cocaine) but for example, I would not consider the men at that party possible professionals, much less grown ups. Idk this is just me.
Courtney Black is also in Dubai and openly said she’s going for a holiday and not work. It’s still bleeping selfish and tone deaf but she hasn’t got any backlash about lying about it because she was just upfront

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Courtney Black is also in Dubai and openly said she’s going for a holiday and not work. It’s still bleeping selfish and tone deaf but she hasn’t got any backlash about lying about it because she was just upfront
Yeah there are plenty influencers who do things like that or buy fast fashion, etc and don't get any major backlash because they don't have the holier than thou attitude

Reactions: 13
If there was any work being done at all there would be at least an insta story of a laptop? She has no trouble at home showing everyone how “hard” she is working so clearly she’s doing no work at all. I think we all knew that anyway.

Reactions: 20
Honestly I actually can’t believe she went to that party. It didn’t really click with me last night how bad it was but I looked at the video again this morning and its literally awful. She genuinely has no morals

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.