Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glaring errors aside, this is such a weird way to justify your obnoxious price point. What other brand does this for any product??
This is exactly what I thought! It makes it look more affordable for those that are questioning it when it’s still £130.

Reactions: 2
Cost per wear of 0.35p or whatever is all well and good but you still have to have a spare £130 to buy the bag? That’s a lot of money to spend in one go on one item for a lot of people.

I have a decent salary and wouldn’t spend that on a nylon bag, maybe £75 max..

Reactions: 23
Looking forward to seeing the 2.70 per week payment plan option available at the checkout 🤗
Honestly could they be more out of touch, Jacquemus purse going into the bag in another video, it's embarrassing. Do they realise how unrealistic that is? Putting leather products into a vegan apple leather bag is... Interesting

Reactions: 44
First time poster on Grace's threads - I usually stalk the Gabriella Lindley ones. I used to be a MASSIVE supporter of Grace's - I own at least 7 or 8 TALA pieces and whilst I did at first love how flattering they were on the legs/bum, it was crazy how after just a couple of washes on low heat the material started unraveling and stitching came undone. I started having second thoughts around then tbh, because I spent SO much money on TALA and it was ridiculous to me that the items weren't even lasting a few months of wear.

Then came all her holidays during this pandemic and honestly I'm so fucked off - I cannot believe my money is going towards her travelling with her mates and blatantly lying about the reason for her trip, all whilst promoting sustainability. NO ONE needs to travel right now. After reading through this thread I can safely say I'm done supporting her, her fake ass performative allyship and TALA, actually fuming lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 67
One of Grace's housemates has been with Steph Elswood indoors, pretty sure this isn't allowed under the tier 2 restrictions for London?
The other girl she lives with was also out last night, not outdoors, with a different group too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I feel like grace obviously had big ish boobs but wants to make them look bigger by wearing these tight too small bikinis that push her boobs out and to the side as tho they are so big she just can’t keep control of them 😂

So far on this trip there has not been on Instagram story of any work being done, just a lot of Instagram stories with expensive items in that of course have to make it into the shot (eg the fendi bag and Cartier bracelets) but yes it’s a “insensitive time” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had an athlete perks subscription renew after my free year that came with my gym membership ran out. They had actually sent a few emails saying it was running out soon but they all went to my junk box, I emailed them about it as I never even used it when it was free and they sent my money back! So it’s not the norm but it does happen! Especially when your brand is so EtHiCaL

nah, look at how far up her bum Steph is 🤢🤢
Steph is desperate to be relevant. She copies Grace all the time (like with the cutlery) and tries to put those dance things with Graces events. I honestly feel sorry for her because she tries so hard to be relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steph is desperate to be relevant. She copies Grace all the time (like with the cutlery) and tries to put those dance things with Graces events. I honestly feel sorry for her because she tries so hard to be relevant
Didn't she do the cutlery first? Or maybe teased it first. Can't remember.

But yeah her tongue is firmly lodged up Grace's hole.

I think she's trying to put quirky ig ad posts out there so when she does multiple sponsored posts a week people don't gripe at her as much.

Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious how despite all the content and ads she puts out and hangs with other influencers + kisses ass constantly, her following barely increases. Also I wonder how her family feels being included in her videos plus practicing for them, must be annoying.

Her relationship is also way too much for me.

Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious how despite all the content and ads she puts out and hangs with other influencers + kisses ass constantly, her following barely increases. Also I wonder how her family feels being included in her videos plus practicing for them, must be annoying.

Her relationship is also way too much for me.
Rich parents, just happy to do anything to help her career get going and out of the house. I imagine. Her brother send a bit odd too.

Reactions: 9
i’m sorry but wtf 😫 that poor boob
That boob is so desperately trying to make a run for it I can’t stop laughing 😆 wowwww all that money and home girl can’t buy a bikini that fits her, hey Grace bra fittings are free!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That boob is so desperately trying to make a run for it I can’t stop laughing 😆 wowwww all that money and home girl can’t buy a bikini that fits her, hey Grace bra fittings are free!
Grace[can't wear a bikini top that fits]UK

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so sure she’s had some Botox in her forehead. Has anyone else spotted this or am I overthinking?? Her face looks a bit different and if you look at her stories the upper half of her face literally does not move. I’m all for preventative Botox so no shame if she has but maybe she’s had a little too much for someone so young!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel like grace obviously had big ish boobs but wants to make them look bigger by wearing these tight too small bikinis that push her boobs out and to the side as tho they are so big she just can’t keep control of them 😂

So far on this trip there has not been on Instagram story of any work being done, just a lot of Instagram stories with expensive items in that of course have to make it into the shot (eg the fendi bag and Cartier bracelets) but yes it’s a “insensitive time” 🙃
Especially when she posted 4 stories with paragraphs upon paragraphs trying to justify why she's going away you'd think she'd at least throw in a couple of "work" related stories to make it seem believable!

Reactions: 7
Not TALA posting a video of the bag where the zip already looks broken...
The person in the video commented that the zip is just open but that doesn't make sense with how the zip looks to me!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.