Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have similar size boobs to grace and I can find bikini tops to fit me in primark, don’t get why she can’t find them on her budget 😂

Reactions: 12
I have similar size boobs to grace and I can find bikini tops to fit me in primark, don’t get why she can’t find them on her budget 😂
Which just makes me think she wants to look like a nip slip could happen at any moment? baffling.

Reactions: 19
Off-topic, but I’ve seen a lot of complaints on Twitter about Shreddy subscriptions auto-renewing without sending an email to warn customers it’s happening. One person said they won’t refund them due to Shreddy’s ts&cs. Seems unethical to me Grez!

Reactions: 16
Off-topic, but I’ve seen a lot of complaints on Twitter about Shreddy subscriptions auto-renewing without sending an email to warn customers it’s happening. One person said they won’t refund them due to Shreddy’s ts&cs. Seems unethical to me Grez!
How naive are those girls? What subscription services warn you before auto renewing?

Reactions: 10
How naive are those girls? What subscription services warn you before auto renewing?
I had an athlete perks subscription renew after my free year that came with my gym membership ran out. They had actually sent a few emails saying it was running out soon but they all went to my junk box, I emailed them about it as I never even used it when it was free and they sent my money back! So it’s not the norm but it does happen! Especially when your brand is so EtHiCaL

Probs a reach but interesting that steph posted this ... Sly dig at Grace?
nah, look at how far up her bum Steph is 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
To be fair I think a lot of the complaints aren’t that they weren’t aware it would auto-renew, but that their attempts to cancel auto-renew haven’t worked. The process is convoluted; basically you have to unsubscribe using the same method you signed up with, meaning someone can unsubscribe on the Apple Store but still be charged because it wasn’t the ‘right’ way of unsubscribing. And the customer service is completely rigid on no refunds for these people - even Amazon gives you a small cooling off period to cancel a Prime auto renewal!

Reactions: 23
In the new tala post, it looks at costs per wear and it says if you wear the bag once a week for a year the cost will be £10.83 per wear, only, it isn’t? Once a week over a year is £2.50?
They’ve divided by 12 months instead of 52 weeks. Geniuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Who proof reads this stuff and let’s it get posted? It always just seems rushed and then they make mistakes.
I work in marketing for one of the biggest sportswear brands in the world and this is disciplinary action kinda stuff (although we would never ever let anything like this make the schedule). This is so embarrassing and no doubt has been signed off by the head of department which makes it even more embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 21
In the new tala post, it looks at costs per wear and it says if you wear the bag once a week for a year the cost will be £10.83 per wear, only, it isn’t? Once a week over a year is £2.50?
Glaring errors aside, this is such a weird way to justify your obnoxious price point. What other brand does this for any product??

Reactions: 26
Ok who is this absolute prankster they’ve clearly got to come into the comments and say this? ‘This will probably last YEARS’, yeah right, you’re lucky if anything from Tala lasts a few weeks, let alone years.
q
208DB782-4221-4C00-B093-D4F4D39CC49A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
psst I found some pretty decently priced and in my actual size from ASOS when I still thought I was going on holiday this year (all the way back in Lockdown One)

I did do 130/10.83 and it is 12 but advert suggests you can wear it 12 times and it breaks? So if I used it every day for work for example, I could two weeks and 2 days use then it breaks??

Reactions: 4
Glaring errors aside, this is such a weird way to justify your obnoxious price point. What other brand does this for any product??
This is how you know when something is too expensive when you start justifying it

Reactions: 12
There is a huge difference in paying £130 for what day my two MK bags cost that are incredible quality and you will look after better and you know what it is and their £15 looking bag that no one will know what it is or why it cost so much. Let’s just hope that If they are using a high quality established brand to create the products they won’t break after you put some trainers in it

Reactions: 6
Has anybody else noticed she’s deleted her Instagram 👀👀
she hasn’t - she’s blocked you. She blocks anyone that likes any critical comments of her and if this is new for you, it looks like there have been several batches of blocking sessions. She literally does not want any criticism of her to exist in her world despite being a terrible person. Probably also a tactic to stop receipts ending up here.

I’ve been watching The Boys on Amazon recently and the narrative about supes honestly reminds me of a much more extreme version of our influencer culture lol.

also wheezing at the tit maths on that bag post 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Yeah, I may just be blind and unable to find it but I’m 99% sure she’s deleted it?

Yeah I’ve just looked and i can see it on my spam. Weird bcs all I’ve done is followed ceo of woke so ??
I mean it's not "only", that must be a major offence in Grace's book 🤣people get blocked for liking a negative comment on Tala Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine writing one sentence (not even a question), and the customer service rep coming back at you with this. It’s so needy. She’s not going to buy your product, so the copy and paste of the previous post really isn’t going to change her mind, so why bother? Most normal customer service reps would either not respond or say something like, “we understand”. Leave it to Grace’s people to over-justify and try to rationalize that they made a crappy backpack with literal ribbons for straps cost 130£. Also the “hey!” that they start every response with sounds like a little kid yelling for your attention after you’ve already completed the conversation and are walking away. Their tactics are just so bizarre. I can’t believe people worship the company and her so much.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.