Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolll I literally have a backpack from amazon which is IDENTICAL to this and it cost me £17 - yes ethically it’s probably not the best choice.
But I’ve used it every single day for a year, it has loads of pockets for my laptop etc, it’s waterproof, durable, roomy - and over £100 cheaper than the tala one, which will probably rip after a week

Reactions: 13
Please can you post a link or photo of them? Im a very non judgemental vegan, but to hugely profit from the lifestyle and then wear CALF skin is just 🤢
Are you sure you want to see this?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The complaining followed up by "but so so lucky". But you're still complaining? Reminds me of Kady McDermott saying she was debating posting the photo of her new car because this year has been hard for so many people - still posted it though?
Grace loves to say she's not an influencer, but she acts exactly like them all.

Reactions: 19
Are you sure you want to see this?
over £450 for these 🤮🤮🤮 looks just like sumat my
kids nana wore wen they went to the caravan last summer

ps thanks for the share on the porta parties - this is some real fuckery😔 whilst i’m all for sex workers being empowered, ill not ever be here for people who exploit and abuse children

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you - it good to get proof of it on this thread as i hope more people start to see her bull tit
Even if she bought these off Farfetch/Vestaire Collective (which she would probably claim, as its her go-to loophole for buying leather), it's silly to pretend that buying from luxury marketplaces means you've absolved yourself of any role in driving the demand for the product. In the luxury secondhand market, products are often sold unworn/pristine (especially shoes) meaning it's likely they have been purchased with the sole intention of reselling. So even if you're technically buying secondhand you're still driving the demand for those items and you might as well have bought it from the brand's website.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a bit torn on the backpack. Being locally London made means yes it will cost more as obv the liveable wage for a textile worker is going to be higher than her Chinese factory. I probably need to do more research of the actual cost of manufacturing this kind of product locally. I’m in Australia and converting this to Aussie dollars it does still seem high. However, will say that there is no point to sustainable made of it just breaks after a few months, which seems to be common with Tala products. Also other bags on the collabs Instagram and super cute- they could have been more adventurous with the design

Probs a reach but interesting that steph posted this ... Sly dig at Grace?
Nah, Steph is so far up Graces asshole she would never criticise her qween.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree buying second hand luxury goods is still 100% driving the demand. Also, surely as a vegan the thought of shoes/bag made from a literal cow would be disgusting to you, second hand or not? I really don’t get it. Zanna is the same!

Reactions: 25
I agree buying second hand luxury goods is still 100% driving the demand. Also, surely as a vegan the thought of shoes/bag made from a literal cow would be disgusting to you, second hand or not? I really don’t get it. Zanna is the same!
agreed I'm vegan and have been for 4+ years now I have some leather products from before I was vegan that I have no problem using as there's no point in throwing them away, there's also some things you can't avoid eg. sitting on leather sets in someone else's car/sofa etc etc but yeah it's really gross pretty much every medication is tested on animals which would obviously be non vegan but the vegan society/general consensus is that if you NEED to take something you take it and the pill has (a tiny amount) of lactose in it and it makes me feel a bit sick when i think about it too much because i haven't eaten dairy in so long the idea is horrible to me but I still take it bc it's not an option for me personally but I can't imagine willingly buying something unnecessarily that's an animal product

Reactions: 12
Especially calf skin :cry:

Reactions: 9
I really wonder who the target audience is. The promo video was awful and so out of touch. Casually putting a MacBook, an iPhone pro and a louis vuitton wallet in there🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really wonder who the target audience is. The promo video was awful and so out of touch. Casually putting a MacBook, an iPhone pro and a louis vuitton wallet in there🤷🏼‍♀️
It feels like they haven’t put a lot in because it’s so small 🤣

Reactions: 5
My god, wear a bikini top that fits for once.. there are many people with much larger chests who manage to this just fine

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Grace literally cannot live without being surrounded by luxury goods. Her iPhone case even says Balenciaga. Last time it was Fendi. I am not even vegan and I feel really grossed out by leather luxury goods now - esp with footwear. Something about literally wearing an animal feels somehow more gross to me than carrying it as a bag (but equally horrible). You’re literally stepping on an animal everytime you take a step except its form has just been changed.

This bag is hilarious. I invested in a Daylite Plus Osprey (way cheaper than this plus it was on discount) and it’s not made of fancy “APPLE LEATHER” but it’s ridiculously durable, rainproof, has a lot of pockets and space, and absolutely versatile. I used it for uni, now use it for work, for travelling, hiking, everything. This TALA bag looks like the most useless thing in the world even for gym clothes. You can’t even fit your barbell pad OR EVEN MULTIPLE BANDS (smart Grace real smart) in it along with all the other tit they’ve shown in the ad. It’s hilarious how obvious it is Grace no longer cares about fitness and will shlep meaningless products but will carry on calling herself a businesswoman in the fitness industry. Nothing she brings out even slightly accommodates a fitness life. The marketing bag for this was even embarassing considering all the shreddy products they could've shown to fit inside the bag instead of a freaking LV pouch.

Buffbunny's bags are a good comparison esp this (vegan) tote that they brought out that is made to be business casual friendly but literally has a side hole for your meal prep. Even for non gym-goers and just office people, I feel like that was a pretty smart idea because it means they can simply pack a lunch or snack in that tote bag without it bothering the contents in the main bag. Anyways other people are out here innovating without trying to use fancy greenwashing marketing while Grace is polluting the earth with her useless "sustainable" products.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.