Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is a sustainable slow fashion brand, why do they care about shifting stock to the point where they slash prices for specific sizes? The products being discounted are things they've marketed as game changing, revolutionary, wardrobe essentials - so you'd assume these are core products that they plan to keep around for a long time so why the need to shift the stock. The fact they're discounting like this just proves that they don't ever plan for their collections to stick around for too long. It's just a weird endless cycle of: game-changing collection! -> out of stock -> maybe restock with a few new colours -> this line is discontinued but our NEW collection is revolutionary and you definitely need to buy it. Skin Luxe will probably be gone this time next year.
fam skin luxe will be gone by this time
next month 😫

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow the Food Medic? The last 2 times TALA have released “sports bras” (crop tops) she has spoken on her stories about the importance of wearing well fitted supporting bras when exercising. It’s probably coincidental but I do wonder if she’s throwing shade 👀

Reactions: 10
New thread name: Parties in Dubai, Boobies falling out the side, your bags aren't selling, and this discount ain't my size!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Does anyone follow the Food Medic? The last 2 times TALA have released “sports bras” (crop tops) she has spoken on her stories about the importance of wearing well fitted supporting bras when exercising. It’s probably coincidental but I do wonder if she’s throwing shade 👀
Yep have been thinking the same!!

my dream is to start a company with nice AND supportive sports bras / bikinis 🥺 I find it so so so hard to find any!

PS have you seen they’ve started responding to the reviews on the Trustpilot? 👀

Reactions: 8
There are a few companies here in Australia that do great swimwear for bigger busts - https://thefoldswim.com/ and https://marvell-lane.com/ has more vintage vibes - prices are variable I'm afraid. But might be worth a look for next summer for you all in the UK? (and hopefully you'll get to wear them on a warm beach somewhere!) I'm a D and really like https://andieswim.com.au/ but I don't know how they would work for bigger busts?

(more brands here: https://www.elle.com.au/fashion/best-swimwear-brands-big-boobs-19423)

Reactions: 4
A little off track, but did anyone see Flora’s latest video - it was a tour of her new house in Bristol. Wondering how much they paid and whether the trust fund helped out there....

Reactions: 9
not being funny yeah but grace looks like she stinks🤢🤢 like i can imagine meeting her and just being blown away with how bad she smells

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y'all, I loved watching this lmao. He has his own niche with steroids usage and toxic male influencers but a lot of this can be said about Grace. Esp his savage part about how we don't have to feel sorry for influencers nor do we owe them a pedestal - much like how her minions act.

Reactions: 12
She used to know grace in the past as well looool

not being funny yeah but grace looks like she stinks🤢🤢 like i can imagine meeting her and just being blown away with how bad she smells
Omg I always think this, she just looks sweaty and greasy and the type who gets her teeth whitened but actually has really poor oral hygiene.

I think the exact same about James Charles, idk why and I have no evidence of it, but he just looks like he would bleeping stink

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing that annoys me about TALA's marketing, I think people have pointed it out before, is they release basically the same items, say leggings and a matching top and it's "absolutely perfect.. the best you can ever buy.. it doesn't get better".. then two weeks later, updated items.. "this is it.. this is the one you need to buy.. if this doesn't suit you, nothing will"... then two weeks later.. "OMG guys, you are not ready. The perfect items are here".. every item is the definition of perfection every time. I understand the principle of marketing is to get people to want to buy and perfection is the ideal, but it just gets so ridiculous. There's no years of research and study going into it, it's just the next batch of stuff that's coming out of whatever factory. I doubt they even have that much control (considering the persistent issues with quality) Especially when you contrast it to all the blocked reviews and the deleted comments.
You're not wrong at all but honestly every influencer and every activewear brand is like that tbh and it's truly bleeping annoying. They'll be like "oh yeah you know I'm not one to say these are the perfect leggings because everyone says it, but seriously I do mean these are THE MOST PERFECT LEGGINGS" and then next week, "oh yeah you know I'm not one to say this is MY FAVOURITE LAUNCH EVER because everyone says it, but seriously I do mean THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE LAUNCH EVEEERRR" and I'm like ready to gouge my eyes out. And then they'll be like "omg I just can't help it I just love this brand so much and they never stop comingggg thrruuuuuu!!" I literally cannot wait for the day when this stupid, effortless, hype-marketing is going to die. Puts a shame to all the incredible advertising I grew up with when I was a young child tbh (although that tit clearly had its own problems).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A little off track, but did anyone see Flora’s latest video - it was a tour of her new house in Bristol. Wondering how much they paid and whether the trust fund helped out there....
I dunno I really like flora and I feel like she is sensible with how she expresses her wealth online. For all I care, that entire house could have been bought with her family's entire inheritance. I feel like she has good boundaries with what she shares online, and there's plenty of people her age who will have bought big old houses with family money - but nobody knows about it because they're not influencers.
idk maybe i have a soft spot for her because she uses an android and i dont know why an 'influencer' would do that to themselves lol (thats a joke btw, I was team android for several years x)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dunno I really like flora and I feel like she is sensible with how she expresses her wealth online. For all I care, that entire house could have been bought with her family's entire inheritance. I feel like she has good boundaries with what she shares online, and there's plenty of people her age who will have bought big old houses with family money - but nobody knows about it because they're not influencers.
idk maybe i have a soft spot for her because she uses an android and i dont know why an 'influencer' would do that to themselves lol (thats a joke btw, I was team android for several years x)
probably because her trust fund money hasn't come through yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did say some stuff that I appreciated in that video, as much as I was ready to dislike her not just for her association with Grace but because of some stupid tit she’s said previously.

Maybe it shows how ridiculous the influencer world is, but I appreciated that the house she bought is a normal terraced house, not in London or a gorgeous countryside vista, that looks like it cost £300Kish tops (gross that that’s a low price tbh) and that she said it’s financially irresponsible to fling yourself into totally renovating a house whose needs you havent sussed out yet. Also, when she said she couldn’t afford to renovate it despite it looking nowhere near Instagram ready, it was a breath of fresh air as I can’t be fucked with renovation bloggers whose tOtAl renovations are just totally unrealistic for most people. It’s still not true to reality 100% as most young people can’t buy a house at all, but it’s a load better than Grez 2.8MillionSquidHouse Beverley

If she actually believes the stuff she’s saying - something I’m cynical of given how much influencers bs - I wonder what grace thinks of it as honestly the tit she labelled as irresponsible is stuff Grace does.

Reactions: 41
Maybe it shows how ridiculous the influencer world is, but I appreciated that the house she bought is a normal terraced house, not in London or a gorgeous countryside vista, that looks like it cost £300Kish tops (gross that that’s a low price tbh) and that she said it’s financially irresponsible to fling yourself into totally renovating a house whose needs you havent sussed out yet. Also, when she said she couldn’t afford to renovate it despite it looking nowhere near Instagram ready, it was a breath of fresh air as I can’t be fucked with renovation bloggers whose renovations are just totally unrealistic for most people. It’s still not true to reality 100% as most young people can’t buy a house at all, but it’s a load better than Grez 2.8MillionSquidHouse Beverley
I wonder whether Grace has offered to help out financially with Flora’s renovations. If I had all that money, I couldn’t bear to see my sister saving up to renovate while I was sitting on millions. Cant decide if Grace would’ve just not offered or if Flora has said she wants to go it alone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.