Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on her stories now she is playing with a postcard with Ziggy and she not-so-subtly made sure that the entire message on the postcard was visible, and it's a thank you message from a choir charity for her donation. It just... so obvious she was angling it to make sure everyone can read it.

My gripe is obviously not with donating; when you're that wealthy it's an obligation that you give back. I just find it quite icky how she waved the postcard in front of the camera without even acknowledging what it was about... like oops omg you guys totally weren't meant to see that 🙈. It was clearly an attempt to get people to pause the story and see how much of a generous good billionaire she is and to reap in the validation messages telling her she is a such a good rich person. It'd be so much better to just sit down in front of the camera and talk about the charity and your donation work - yes there will always people who accuse you of showing off but it's still miles better than doing a tacky glimpse of your thank you letter on a story playing with your dog.
and if you want to publicise it, surely you would tlak about what a great charity this is to support like most people who are nice and have some kind of influence would do? this whole thing si so cringe

Reactions: 14
and if you want to publicise it, surely you would tlak about what a great charity this is to support like most people who are nice and have some kind of influence would do? this whole thing si so cringe
Not give it to your dog to chew, shows how much she really cares 👀👀👀

Reactions: 16
Idk who shes trying to impress by showing she donated to a choir charity tbh. If she was flexing her wealth by showing a postcard saying she had donated 10 grand to a homeless charity or a charity that will be feeding the millions of kids living in food insecure households in the UK this xmas, I’d be like thats cool. But its a fkn choir charity and she didn’t even show the name of the charity or encourage others to donate? Its just a straight up wealth flex

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Idk who shes trying to impress by showing she donated to a choir charity tbh. If she was flexing her wealth by showing a postcard saying she had donated 10 grand to a homeless charity or a charity that will be feeding the millions of kids living in food insecure households in the UK this xmas, I’d be like thats cool. But its a fkn choir charity and she didn’t even show the name of the charity or encourage others to donate? Its just a straight up wealth flex
you know what would be cool, grace? not traveling internationally during a pandemic. i know donating to charity is nice but for a lot of wealthy people it’s all about portraying a philanthropic image while they go do really crappy things being the scenes (like putting so many at risk). it’s really backhanded to me.

Reactions: 28
you know what would be cool, grace? not traveling internationally during a pandemic. i know donating to charity is nice but for a lot of wealthy people it’s all about portraying a philanthropic image while they go do really crappy things being the scenes (like putting so many at risk). it’s really backhanded to me.
Yep its very obvious shes trying to salvage her kind generous ceo good billionaire image

Reactions: 10
I literally still cannot believe she hasn't addressed the Dubai party at all...she really is such a terrible person. At least Rita Ora and the like have the good grace to apologize and yet nothing from the ethical boss queen

Reactions: 32
If you look on her stories now she is playing with a postcard with Ziggy and she not-so-subtly made sure that the entire message on the postcard was visible, and it's a thank you message from a choir charity for her donation. It just... so obvious she was angling it to make sure everyone can read it.

My gripe is obviously not with donating; when you're that wealthy it's an obligation that you give back. I just find it quite icky how she waved the postcard in front of the camera without even acknowledging what it was about... like oops omg you guys totally weren't meant to see that 🙈. It was clearly an attempt to get people to pause the story and see how much of a generous good billionaire she is and to reap in the validation messages telling her she is a such a good rich person. It'd be so much better to just sit down in front of the camera and talk about the charity and your donation work - yes there will always people who accuse you of showing off but it's still miles better than doing a tacky glimpse of your thank you letter on a story playing with your dog.
I personally think it's a bit rude to fling something like this to your dog to play with. If I sent someone a 'thank you' card and they posted a video of their dog chewing on it and pulling at it, especially in a move that's obviously praise-seeking, I'd be offended. Is she angling for an #adgifted bourgeois dog chew toy? She used to be in a church choir for ages and ages, so I wouldn't be surprised if they reached out to her and asked her to donate given they're probably getting fewer donations from passerbys due to COVID. "I'm a millionaire and donated money when an organisation I had connections with for years asked me to! I'm soooo ethical!"

I also think Grace barely does anything* for charity, because otherwise she'd be screaming from the rooftops about it. And philanthropy is great, but as Grace etc. refuse to understand, the good things you do don't cancel out the bad things - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum apparently gives loads to charity, but he still disappeared his daughters.

*was so tempted to just end the damn pArAgRaPh with 'Grace barely does anything at all'.

Reactions: 22
I personally think it's a bit rude to fling something like this to your dog to play with. If I sent someone a 'thank you' card and they posted a video of their dog chewing on it and pulling at it, especially in a move that's obviously praise-seeking, I'd be offended. Is she angling for an #adgifted bourgeois dog chew toy? She used to be in a church choir for ages and ages, so I wouldn't be surprised if they reached out to her and asked her to donate given they're probably getting fewer donations from passerbys due to COVID. "I'm a millionaire and donated money when an organisation I had connections with for years asked me to! I'm soooo ethical!"

I also think Grace barely does anything* for charity, because otherwise she'd be screaming from the rooftops about it. And philanthropy is great, but as Grace etc. refuse to understand, the good things you do don't cancel out the bad things - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum apparently gives loads to charity, but he still disappeared his daughters.

*was so tempted to just end the damn pArAgRaPh with 'Grace barely does anything at all'.
Just to be clear the church choir in question is a registered charity which provides subsidised/free choir education for young people who would normally not be able to get that opportunity. Grace went to RAM... so very different haha. So don't think she'd be that connected with a choir charity focused on access opportunities since she would have never needed that service.

Reactions: 8
I literally still cannot believe she hasn't addressed the Dubai party at all...she really is such a terrible person. At least Rita Ora and the like have the good grace to apologize and yet nothing from the ethical boss queen
Why would she? It's not even known about by 99.9% of her followers

Yep its very obvious shes trying to salvage her kind generous ceo good billionaire image
she is 100% the kind of person who believes in trickle down economics, she can be a billionaire but balance it by giving to a charity. In a fair society we shouldn't even NEED charities as no one would be so poor and no one would be a billionaire. The fact she hasn;t even promoted the charity (when they must want her to/must have assumed she would) is so enfuriating

Reactions: 17
Why would she? It's not even known about by 99.9% of her followers
Addressing it and publicizing to her 1million followers that she is a selfish covidiot would be the dumbest thing she could possibly do tbh considering shes already hemorrhaging followers

Reactions: 9
Just to be clear the church choir in question is a registered charity which provides subsidised/free choir education for young people who would normally not be able to get that opportunity. Grace went to RAM... so very different haha. So don't think she'd be that connected with a choir charity focused on access opportunities since she would have never needed that service.
She wouldn't have needed the service, but she and her sisters were choristers at Salisbury Cathedral and the article implies that Grace's family were quite involved overall. I wouldn't be surprised if the church sent out an email requesting donations from anyone affiliated with them. It just seems like a bit of a coincidence that it would be this charity that she donates to. I can't imagine her ever going out of her way to find a relatively 'niche' charity like this one and donate to it, so I think it's more likely that they reached out to her/her family and she gave them some money.

Reactions: 9
she is 100% the kind of person who believes in trickle down economics, she can be a billionaire but balance it by giving to a charity. In a fair society we shouldn't even NEED charities as no one would be so poor and no one would be a billionaire. The fact she hasn;t even promoted the charity (when they must want her to/must have assumed she would) is so enfuriating
Yeah I mean the fact that the country is now relying on UNICEF to feed kids tells you all you need to know about the current state of the UK, its grim

Reactions: 20
Addressing it and publicizing to her 1million followers that she is a selfish covidiot would be the dumbest thing she could possibly do tbh considering shes already hemorrhaging followers
Yeah, I am not sure what angers me more, no apology, alla grace or Rita Ora apologising but knowing she had dont wrong and did it anyway? The clear thing is to not do things like this in a pandemic, as most of us "normal" people aren't

Yeah I mean the fact that the country is now relying on UNICEF to feed kids tells you all you need to know about the current state of the UK, its grim
100% agree, she has donated to a choir, okay good... but there are SO many more important charities that also need money now. I get that music can be a huge help in young people's lives, but the fact she has only (publicised) giving to them, implying she hasn't given to any others, is really awful for someone with so much money.
In my experience (mine and my friends, none of us who have anywhere near as much as her) give more to charities, either around xmas or generally, than she does.

so awful isn't it. I remember being a child in the 90s and the foodbanks were for poor countries in Africa/Eastern Europe. It will never stop being shocking for me that they are now for our own citiizens in a rich country

Last edited:
I dunno I really like flora and I feel like she is sensible with how she expresses her wealth online. For all I care, that entire house could have been bought with her family's entire inheritance. I feel like she has good boundaries with what she shares online, and there's plenty of people her age who will have bought big old houses with family money - but nobody knows about it because they're not influencers.
idk maybe i have a soft spot for her because she uses an android and i dont know why an 'influencer' would do that to themselves lol (thats a joke btw, I was team android for several years x)
Honestly I don’t care whether anyone has help with their parents buying them things. It’s the whole ‘I did this MYSELF’ that I hate. Grace is literally that

Reactions: 17
I can’t find the message but can someone please explain the why she wasn’t allowed to keep food in the fridge at her mums thing?? 🧐😂

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't have needed the service, but she and her sisters were choristers at Salisbury Cathedral and the article implies that Grace's family were quite involved overall. I wouldn't be surprised if the church sent out an email requesting donations from anyone affiliated with them. It just seems like a bit of a coincidence that it would be this charity that she donates to. I can't imagine her ever going out of her way to find a relatively 'niche' charity like this one and donate to it, so I think it's more likely that they reached out to her/her family and she gave them some money.
haha I ‘met’ grace and her sisters through chorister stuff years ago lollll

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly I don’t care whether anyone has help with their parents buying them things. It’s the whole ‘I did this MYSELF’ that I hate. Grace is literally that
In the same way that old mate trump "got a small loan" - yes she may have started the businesses herself but she's had a leg up in life from day 1. All of these factors have in some way contributed to what she is doing now - her 'influencer' fame came because she was lucky to be doing the 'in' thing on instagram at the time and had the right body for it. She went to Oxford because her schooling background set her up with a way better opportunity to get in (I went to a very normal school and we were never ever told anything about university, and how your GCSE grades can affect this, I can recall one person going to Oxbridge). She played on the Oxford thing on YouTube massively and then set up these 'businesses' (merch) - the only reason the products they provide sell is because of her name via instagram, If you took that away they would either very quickly fade away or actually do well because someone with half a business brain would run them effectively.

Reactions: 6
I distinctly rmemeber someone mentioning the fact that she flexes her wealth and why can't she at least donate to a choir charity or something related to her degree. I cba scrolling back to find it but clearly it triggered her anyway lol

• Wow
Reactions: 18
omg regarding
this thank you card thing the fact the dog was
playing with it face down and she’s then picked it up turned it writing side
up
and started filming 😂😫.

new thread suggestion: grace beverley: bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.