Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not been as active on here but I just caught up and I'm at a loss of words. I honestly can not believe I looked up to her once lmao. Really hope Karma gets her...

Reactions: 19
also right, I know she always tries to blag her tan is real. But I don’t buy that she changed colour this drastically in the space of a day 🤔 unless she fully pumped up the saturation in the bikini pic. Maybe I’m just sceptical of everything these days
Weird in 2020 to be proud of specifically only sun tanning too. Given we know about the risks involved in suntanning and tanning beds. Plus on a vanity level tanning causes wrinkles and photo damage.

Reactions: 12
Have the tala social media team fallen asleep? Surprised the comments are still up on that post. That one girl admitted backtracked and admitted she was wrong now too

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have the tala social media team fallen asleep? Surprised the comments are still up on that post. That one girl admitted backtracked and admitted she was wrong now too
tala social media manager looking a bit like this right now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that some of you i see in the comments? Love your courage and doing God's work :ROFLMAO: 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually laughed out loud at taking the bag to a party comment. Well done whoever it was

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I actually laughed out loud at taking the bag to a party comment. Well done whoever it was
screaming the poor people in charge of running the account probably have no idea what to do I bet they dislike her right now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
screaming the poor people in charge of running the account probably have no idea what to do I bet they Dislike her right now
I’ve fully wondered this before, like do her staff in TALA HQ all sit there like “bleeping hell here we go again” whenever there’s another Grace PR shitstorm. Always makes me question whether they actually like her or not, constantly making their jobs a nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the comment about the strap strength for transporting vodka bottles to a super spreader event in dubai 😂😂😭 i’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Its killing me off I’m just lying here hungover af in actual tears laughing at how much people are trolling her rn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm gonna need you all to stop being so funny in the Tala comments I'm supposed to be writing an essay but can't stop refreshing their page
😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.