Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t working. I reckon she’s hungover and wakes up and goes straight to the beach and just posts a work done selfie. She angers me so much

Reactions: 16
Look at this bleeping clownView attachment 337734
There's another comment where someone said "she has only been posting going to the beach and dinner and wearing a mask responsibly. I don't see what the problem is?"

Just shows she knows exactly what she is doing, presenting a certain vision of this trip on her instagram and hiding the rest. It works a treat for her gullible followers who take everything at face value. Imagine being that impressionable that you would jump to the defence of a millionaire who you don't even know when you don't even know the full story.

Reactions: 23
Could somebody tag ceo of woke in that post and tell people to go and look on that page for the video of her at the party? I don’t have a spam insta otherwise I would, I’d rather not get blocked as I like to nose😂 also ceo of woke isn’t private anymore so everybody will see it

Reactions: 14
lmao lingerie brands even calling her out in the comments of her latest IG

CDA7EC9A-A5AB-420F-8D10-1C5FE46BC506.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Imagine your whole 'selling point' (which she blathered on about in that god-awful BBC Introducing video) being an ethical CEO and then jetting off, using the money you made from this identity, during a global pandemic to a likely coke-fuelled party in Dubai in a building likely built by slaves or at least in extremely unethical working circumstances.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 12.48.33.png

I usually try to be eloquent with my insults but right now all I wanna do is say GO duck YOURSELF GRACE. duck OFF. You bleeping hypocritical, manipulative liar.

That follower as well is just making herself look stupid without even realising it, I would love to see her reaction when seeing the Pandemic party 🤡 To which I say "pLeAsE thInK LiStEN and ReAd beForE PoStInG" again what purpose does worshipping this absolute joke of a person serve to these people?!?! Grace does not give a duck!

Reactions: 30
That follower as well is just making herself look stupid without even realising it
One of the comments in support of her calling the OG commenter a ‘liar’ has already been deleted, so they must have seen it for themselves

Reactions: 10
Could somebody tag ceo of woke in that post and tell people to go and look on that page for the video of her at the party? I don’t have a spam insta otherwise I would, I’d rather not get blocked as I like to nose😂 also ceo of woke isn’t private anymore so everybody will see it
just tried but unfortunately I think they may have filtered it so no one else can see the comments :/ I’ve taken it off private though so hopefully more people will see it

Reactions: 4
Look at this bleeping clownView attachment 337734
View attachment 337765

I usually try to be eloquent with my insults but right now all I wanna do is say GO duck YOURSELF GRACE. duck OFF. You bleeping hypocritical, manipulative liar.

That follower as well is just making herself look stupid without even realising it, I would love to see her reaction when seeing the Pandemic party 🤡 To which I say "pLeAsE thInK LiStEN and ReAd beForE PoStInG" again what purpose does worshipping this absolute joke of a person serve to these people?!?! Grace does not give a duck!
I hate the ‘be kind’ crowd so much. Grow up and stop pretending people can get away with this tit bc ‘muh mental health’.

Reactions: 18
For real these pictures need to be shared far and wide - surely if they were sent to enough people with a large following, someone would have to say something ?? Even her friend Steph - granted she probably wouldn’t speak out against grace but surely she’d be shocked by her pal blatantly breaking rules like this ?🤯 It’s literally insane to think she might get away with this with no consequence

It is, as you say, insane that she is getting away with this in the middle of a pandemic. Especially after she preached about how anxious she was and had checked and double checked they were doing the right thing by going.

***EDITTED***

If she is in Dubai as we thought I've found this, mainly the highlighted part.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think the issue lays that we don't know *exactly* where she is so we can't look into their current social distancing rules and laws.

I'm not saying that means she can get away with it but her response will be "it's allowed under the rules where we are" or "I'm not in the UK so I don't have to follow those rules" which doesn't make it right, but we all know she'll use any excuse under the sun to come get out of any criticism.

It is though, as you say, insane that she is getting away with this in the middle of a pandemic. Especially after she preached about how anxious she was and had checked and double checked they were doing the right thing by going.

(Unless we do know where she is? If someone does please share!)
These are the current rules in place - social distancing and masks mandatory at all times outside your hotel room.

467AB915-E31D-42A7-870E-C55CDBA4F5D3.jpeg
7756E788-0F44-492A-89C6-21F8BF81D522.jpeg

Reactions: 13
The thing is, if she was just any other person at that party then no one would care that much and just think they’re an idiot... but this is Grace, 1mil following, writes books, owns companies claiming to be sustainable, influences etc etc she has a responsibility because she’s put herself in this position. She has a responsibility to her following to behave in an appropriate way.
Imagine if everyone Grace’s age from the UK flew to Dubai and went to indoor parties at the moment, it would be lunacy!!! But why does she get to do it?

Reactions: 31
These are the current rules in place - social distancing and masks mandatory at all times outside your hotel room.

View attachment 337811View attachment 337812
How do we report, imagine grace being named and shamed with mug shots 😂😂

also right, I know she always tries to blag her tan is real. But I don’t buy that she changed colour this drastically in the space of a day 🤔 unless she fully pumped up the saturation in the bikini pic. Maybe I’m just sceptical of everything these days

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I hate the ‘be kind’ crowd so much. Grow up and stop pretending people can get away with this tit bc ‘muh mental health’.
It's so stupid - what about the mental health of the people working in airports handing three-day-old-mask Grez, wondering whether they're going to infect their loved ones. What about the mental health of temp workers that lose a couple weeks of work before christmas because they have to isolate because she and her ilk exposed them to COVID. What about the ones in Dubai, who let's be honest probably haven't got a union behind them. What about the mental health of the factory workers she's exploiting in shanghai. Never mind them! But be kind, god knows Grace won't survive it if we say she's got a quadboob, is orange, or that she needs to stop exploiting people x

How do we report, imagine grace being named and shamed with mug shots 😂😂

also right, I know she always tries to blag her tan is real. But I don’t buy that she changed colour this drastically in the space of a day 🤔 unless she fully pumped up the saturation in the bikini pic. Maybe I’m just sceptical of everything these days
Not sure if there's a way to report it to the official government and I would be reluctant to - i don't want them to be treated inhumanely even though they clearly don't care whether anyone else dies - but just tag emirati news outlets like emirates 247 etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing is, if she was just any other person at that party then no one would care that much and just think they’re an idiot... but this is Grace, 1mil following, writes books, owns companies claiming to be sustainable, influences etc etc she has a responsibility because she’s put herself in this position. She has a responsibility to her following to behave in an appropriate way.
Imagine if everyone Grace’s age from the UK flew to Dubai and went to indoor parties at the moment, it would be lunacy!!! But why does she get to do it?
THANK YOU the majority of us in the uk have to adhere to these super strict guidelines in place. The tier 3 areas are basically in lockdown again. But these Instagram “influencers” can just afford to jet set off to another country to get away with not following the rules in the uk. It’s becoming elitist at this point. The rich are getting away with whatever they feel in Dubai or wherever but people in the uk are being fined left right and centre for checking up on their friends and family members. Joke

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.