Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else feel like her posts/content are just very "hollow" at the moment? I get that after the scandal with the micro influencers and the backlash from that, she had to keep it all off her main page, so she couldn't post much and when she did, it basically either had to be a photo of a lake or a appeal to donate money to keep everybody on side/neutral, but even months before that there just seems to be no "substance".

Someone like Grace, who wants to appear to be doing the right things, sustainability/veganism/feminism/BLM etc who has an insanely loyal and trusting following, it just feels like everything rings hollow and it's almost hard to get through. Every post or story is.. "Ah.. just had my 4th business idea before my morning espresso, before I sent my company teams their plan for the week, in between Harvard classes, while spinning", every story text is some variation of how hard she works/how well the businesses are doing/her passion project etc. It just feels like it's all for show and like she's always putting up a front. The whole imposter syndrome thing makes sense to me as it's basically what she puts forward the whole time and it just seems to come across like this.

I just think with her platform, she could genuinely be doing so much good. Like, literally walking people through the process of running the business with Genflow, being genuine with what she does, how much the companies help, how the whole system works. All the BS "weekly planners" with everything x'ed out/meetings on meetings on meetings. Like, instead of posting a weekly planner every week that shows nothing. Her followers would get 10000% more out of seeing part of one meeting, what it's like, what is said (within reason obviously), how its conducted etc Actually SHOW something. There is no value in saying "I'm Skyping a meeting, while in a meeting, while setting up another meeting with a company I'm meeting with soon".

Things like workouts too, I know she's trying to move away from the fitness angle (even though all her business are fitness related) but there's only a selfie at the end like "dead after this shreddy workout". No shots or videos of the actual workout. No little tips or advice about it. Just like another post like "I've worked out today".

Everything just seems like a front and there's nothing really behind it anymore. No genuine posts or stories. All secrecy and smoke and mirrors. It's like someone playing a character on a tv show, rather than being someone that people look up to, which I feel she could be if she was a little more self aware and "down to earth" with it all. Like, she lives an amazing lifestyle and has a hand in 3 successful businesses. If she approached things in a different way, I think she would be a lot happier with it all too.
I think she is writing a book and that's going to open her up to much more scrutiny which is why she's being very careful with what she puts online. She's probably been advised to avoid anything that could generate negative press/controversy before the press run ensues.

This also explains the deleting of IG posts and YouTube videos from back in the day. As well as the increase in #girlboss related posts about meetings, Harvard online school and reading business-y books. They all add to her credibility as a businesswoman.
You can also expect Tattle and GG to be scrubbed from the first few pages of Google too.

The more transparent she is, the more the allure of a #bossbabe with 3 businesses (and a business consultant dad, a trust fund and a company that essentially set up her business while she gets to play CEO) who bought a £1.8million house in Clapham (with some of that family wealth) loses its appeal.

That's not to say that she hasn't done well, but it's not something that the average person can aspire to and who wants to buy a book by someone about business from someone who couldn't be further from them if they tried?
Let's face it, you and I wouldn't be able to work with Genflow because we simply don't have the social media following to begin with...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m disgusted when people I went to school with do it but how can an ‘influencer’ proudly show off the fact she’s in a taxi not bothering to wear a mask, during a pandemic, are there no leather Louis Vuitton ones out there for her???
Just showing her full disregard for absolutely everyone else around her, good thing she can’t be caught out though!!!
do you think she’d just say she’s exempt because of her asthma?

Reactions: 1
do you think she’d just say she’s exempt because of her asthma?
I'm asthmatic and even Asthma UK and my doctor recommended I wear a face mask or covering.

Depending on the severity of your asthma it can be easier or harder to wear one but they do recommend that you do so.

I also thought that you HAD to wear a face mask in taxis, but maybe not in Queen Grace's world where she is clearly exempt and protected from Covid!

Reactions: 15
This has got to be up there with the most privileged and entitled things she has said. It just shows her lack of ability to acknowledge fault and room for growth. Her entitlement has meant that she’s never truly has to take accountability for her actions and has the means to cover it up and get away with it. She really thinks it puts her on a pedestal but it really just makes her seem like such a twit
Yes I completely agree. Not just Grace but there are so many influencers that seem to think that they are completely exempt from the literal law and just common sense and human decency. I have seen her wearing a mask ONCE in France (obviously she doesn't need to show us every time she wears a mask) but considering the amount of selfies, videos and photos we have seen of her outside this weekend I think it is extremely safe to say that she does not wear a mask, nor bring one in her purse (how else can she fit her portable fan?????), I doubt she even owns one.

I'd love to see her blame the no mask use on her asthma. Because then I just see someone using their asthma whenever convenient. Y'all remember when she went for a 5K run and she said that it was not bad for an asthmatic? So yeah the asthma theory is already in the bin for me. If you can go for runs, lift heavy (assuming she still does), spinning, then you can wear a bleeping mask when you BY PERSONAL CHOICE go out to the pub. It's not like she ever goes grocery shopping, barely walks her dog either. She would have to wear a mask then as well (at least where I live, you must wear a mask if you are outdoors, PERIOD) The only times she has to wear a mask is to go in a taxi to go out or to meetings, just bleeping buy a Chanel or Fendi mask already so you're at least wearing one Grace. bleeping hell why hasn't Tala hopped on this and started making masks? At least that would be more useful right now than a neon see through set. She could wear a Tala mask and it would not only promote her brand but also promote mask wear and common sense. As previously mentioned; she could make her influence such a good one but it's all just a show and a bunch of BS. She just wants to make as much money as possible, which is fine, but don't hide behind so many masks (pardon the pun lol).

I really hope someone from her team IS reading this so she can at least start appearing to give a tit and appear not to be completely selfish.

Reactions: 10
Finally had a chance to compress the videos I screen captured from the weekend...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Everything about this girl is smoke, mirrors and a big ass production team running the show.
I think she said we’d find out what her big passion project is this week, if it is a book or ted talk (I think it’s this one) I really cba

especially after the whole A-Level scandal, she couldn’t seem less relevant. Like people with backgrounds like hers- not saying you can’t work hard, but please don’t pretend a normal person could ever get to that position by JUST working hard. Her lifestyle is so unattainable. You can’t do a music degree and get a grad job as a ceo. We need to stop putting people like this on the media to talk about their success- even more damaging when we market them as self made (like grace and kylie Jenner etc, come on!) and start showing people who have had normal journeys- getting experience, building own networks, the right qualifications, working way up. This is healthy and what we need to promote. Like a quick fix diet vs a change in lifestyle. One has much higher success rates, but the other is marketed down on our throats

I think people truly believe they can copy grace by manifesting in bleeping journals 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just think with her platform, she could genuinely be doing so much good. Like, literally walking people through the process of running the business with Genflow, being genuine with what she does, how much the companies help, how the whole system works. All the BS "weekly planners" with everything x'ed out/meetings on meetings on meetings. Like, instead of posting a weekly planner every week that shows nothing. Her followers would get 10000% more out of seeing part of one meeting, what it's like, what is said (within reason obviously), how its conducted etc Actually SHOW something. There is no value in saying "I'm Skyping a meeting, while in a meeting, while setting up another meeting with a company I'm meeting with soon".
The annoying thing about this is that even though this would be super interesting and people would love it, she'll never do it because she still seems to think they need to be secretive about what's coming up for B_ND and Tala. The secrecy also makes me think that as much as they say they plan launches six months in advance, if she showed us meetings we'd see that that's not necessarily true.

Reactions: 1
Oh right, thanks, I thought she was still with Elliott! Did they go to Central America together, or was she by herself/with a friend? I can't remember
I’m pretty sure it was with Elliott because she tweeted, “about to go away with my boyfriend for two months [...]” just before she went travelling! You can find things she’s tweeted by searching “from:gracebeverley boyfriend” (replace “boyfriend” with whatever team you want lol).

bleeping hell why hasn't Tala hopped on this and started making masks? At least that would be more useful right now than a neon see through set. She could wear a Tala mask and it would not only promote her brand but also promote mask wear and common sense. As
[/QUOTE]

You’ve made so many good points throughout your entire comment but I really think this is crucial. Why hasn’t she gotten TALA to create reusable masks?

She either doesn’t approve of them, thinks it won’t turn enough of a profit, or perhaps correctly identifies that she can’t behave as she is currently behaving and sell masks as it would be hypocritical :/ sad to see she’d rather go out partying with her mates & sell non-fitness oriented tennis skirts than help instil masks as a fashion accessory amongst young people

Reactions: 7
This has got to be up there with the most privileged and entitled things she has said. It just shows her lack of ability to acknowledge fault and room for growth. Her entitlement has meant that she’s never truly has to take accountability for her actions and has the means to cover it up and get away with it. She really thinks it puts her on a pedestal but it really just makes her seem like such a twit
Totally agree! I think it also highlights the contempt she has for anyone who is anything other than a yes man in her life. She truly believes there are people watching and critiquing every bit of her life, trying to pick on things for no reason other than they are ~haters~ rather than the reality which is that followers and supporters of her are seeing her post things that are questionable and they are pointing this out. She really doesn't see the value in criticism, because she doesn't see value in her followers - if you're not buying her stuff and gassing her up you're worthless to her.

It's maddening because she claims to be so business minded and yet she comes across as super naive to the position she's in. Companies would kill to have such an accessible market they way she has, her consumers literally tell her what they want her to produce (both online content and physical products) and they do so in real-time. Traditionally companies had to conduct massive, expensive, and time consuming market research to be able to figure out what their consumers want and they still wouldn't get as much information from the market as Grace can get from reading Insta comments. But no, she just pushes consumers away by fighting with them online. Her ego will be the ruin of her.

Reactions: 8
I'm asthmatic and even Asthma UK and my doctor recommended I wear a face mask or covering.

Depending on the severity of your asthma it can be easier or harder to wear one but they do recommend that you do so.

I also thought that you HAD to wear a face mask in taxis, but maybe not in Queen Grace's world where she is clearly exempt and protected from Covid!
Whoever I’ve got taxis recently they’ve said they won’t let anyone in if they don’t have a mask as they can be stopped and fined

Reactions: 6
also surely literally everyone in this team can work from home?!

Thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve seen a single picture of her wearing a face mask?

Reactions: 13

I'm asthmatic and can't wear a mask due to my triggers but then again,I've spent the last 15 days on steroids, antibiotics and inhalers because mine is so bad. I stay the f away from everyone when I'm out and about.

She has no excuse

Reactions: 2
2m apart with no PPE (read: face masks) or 1m apart with PPE? Completely COVID-safe workplace for this COVID-ignorant asshole.
But at least she managed to show how diverse her team is 😊 she defo reads here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm asthmatic and can't wear a mask due to my triggers but then again,I've spent the last 15 days on steroids, antibiotics and inhalers because mine is so bad. I stay the f away from everyone when I'm out and about.

She has no excuse
I’m asthmatic and find wearing a mask helps, as it’s like a little paper bag. I think it depends on the person but annoying that people use it as an excuse when they don’t have it or not super bad just because they think they look uncool.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.