Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she hasn't only dated black men (also that one fitness dude she was going after who had a girlfriend was white and I think people suspected her and Rob Lipsett for some time) but I think the fact still stands that she wants to immerse herself in and capitalise from black culture with black people in a feticising way. For someone who tries to come off as so woke and political, she def does not care about Asian issues (when she's not trying to look like the champion of forced labour in Asia) for example and we all saw what happened with her and all that anti-semitic tit.

Also i literally just stumbled on her dailymotion that's really old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Aaron was/is not fully white - just by looking at him you can see that
Yeah he was half Moroccan and Elliot was half black and this new guy looks mixed black also

At the bar allll the guys were also black and then they had another table of people that arrived a bit later that was all black/mixed men

Reactions: 8
What I find a little unnerving isnt the fact that she has a preference for black/mixed guys romantically (but then again im white so not my place to say) but the fact that her whole friend group seems to be exclusively white women (almost all with blonde hair) and black guys. Thats what looks like a "fashion statement" to me. Does she not have any black women friends?? Or any other race for that matter?

Reactions: 30
What I find a little unnerving isnt the fact that she has a preference for black/mixed guys romantically (but then again im white so not my place to say) but the fact that her whole friend group seems to be exclusively white women (almost all with blonde hair) and black guys. Thats what looks like a "fashion statement" to me. Does she not have any black women friends?? Or any other race for that matter?
Yeah exactly, like major ‘look I’m one of the good ones I don’t see colour as long as they’re not my competition’ vibes. Just doesn’t sit right with me at alllll. Where did everyone see this story of them two?

Reactions: 9
I completely agree that her BLM posts were performative as they haven’t continued, however... I really don’t think it’s okay to say someone is only friends with black guys for an aesthetic? I don’t mean to be tone deaf or anything but I genuinely don’t get the issue with her having black friends? Would you rather all her friends were white? I know her work team is almost exclusively white and that’s horrific given she lives in a diverse area and preaches inclusivity but I think calling her out for her friends insta stories of her where she happens to be with a mixed boy is a bit of a stretch, event for tattle

I completely agree that her BLM posts were performative as they haven’t continued, however... I really don’t think it’s okay to say someone is only friends with black guys for an aesthetic? I don’t mean to be tone deaf or anything but I genuinely don’t get the issue with her having black friends? Would you rather all her friends were white? I know her work team is almost exclusively white and that’s horrific given she lives in a diverse area and preaches inclusivity but I think calling her out for her friends insta stories of her where she happens to be with a mixed boy is a bit of a stretch, event for tattle
Also I’m genuinely asking by the way, I don’t want to come across as rude or ignorant! I just want to understand

• Angry
Reactions: 6
No I don’t think it’s an issue infact it’s a good thing, just gets a bit sus when it’s become a dating pattern and the whole starting to post some blackphish pics etc. Especially when I saw them out and it was all just boys that were black but 0 non white women and she was being very ‘pick me’

Reactions: 12
No I don’t think it’s an issue infact it’s a good thing, just gets a bit sus when it’s become a dating pattern and the whole starting to post some blackphish pics etc. Especially when I saw them out and it was all just boys that were black but 0 non white women and she was being very ‘pick me’
Thanks for answering 😊 yeah that makes sense. I find her whole group of friends so grating. The privilege is unreal

Reactions: 2

Also I’m genuinely asking by the way, I don’t want to come across as rude or ignorant! I just want to understand
If you really want to understand, have a google about the fetishisation of Black culture and Black men.
It's not really fair to expect the Black Tattlers to educate you x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you really want to understand, have a google about the fetishisation of Black culture and Black men.
It's not really fair to expect the Black Tattlers to educate you x
No need for the sarcasm. I am mixed myself which is why I don’t understand why people are mad

Reactions: 10
I have a (completely unfounded) theory that her assistant or one of her team members check in on these websites just incase we ever pick up on something where she's legitimately fucked up. Grace therefore doesn't have to read what her ""haters""" (lol) have to say but she's still kept in check by legitimate criticism.

Reactions: 8
She was doing sets of something on a smith machine and lost her footing, causing 70kg of weight to fall on her and breaking her spine. Absolutely terrible and what a nightmare.

I wonder what exercise she was doing, hopefully not a crazy variation that we tend to see from “fitness gurus” with bad form and technique. :/

to clarify, I don’t mean that it was Sophie’s fault, but rather I hope that she didn’t pick up any harmful advise from someone on insta who isn’t qualified at all.
This is what worries me about unqualified influencers, whether it is fitness or nutritional. So many people must have damaged their health. Jesus I feel so sorry for this
Girl ❤

Reactions: 4
I’m disgusted when people I went to school with do it but how can an ‘influencer’ proudly show off the fact she’s in a taxi not bothering to wear a mask, during a pandemic, are there no leather Louis Vuitton ones out there for her???
Just showing her full disregard for absolutely everyone else around her, good thing she can’t be caught out though!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m disgusted when people I went to school with do it but how can an ‘influencer’ proudly show off the fact she’s in a taxi not bothering to wear a mask, during a pandemic, are there no leather Louis Vuitton ones out there for her???
Just showing her full disregard for absolutely everyone else around her, good thing she can’t be caught out though!!!
Why do sooooo many influencers seem to think they are agive the law?!

Reactions: 6
I thought this as soon as I saw it! I live in London and the taxis I’ve been in have been very insistent on masks.

Reactions: 5
nObOdY cAn CaTcH mE oUt!!!!!!
This has got to be up there with the most privileged and entitled things she has said. It just shows her lack of ability to acknowledge fault and room for growth. Her entitlement has meant that she’s never truly has to take accountability for her actions and has the means to cover it up and get away with it. She really thinks it puts her on a pedestal but it really just makes her seem like such a twit

Reactions: 19
Does anybody else feel like her posts/content are just very "hollow" at the moment? I get that after the scandal with the micro influencers and the backlash from that, she had to keep it all off her main page, so she couldn't post much and when she did, it basically either had to be a photo of a lake or a appeal to donate money to keep everybody on side/neutral, but even months before that there just seems to be no "substance".

Someone like Grace, who wants to appear to be doing the right things, sustainability/veganism/feminism/BLM etc who has an insanely loyal and trusting following, it just feels like everything rings hollow and it's almost hard to get through. Every post or story is.. "Ah.. just had my 4th business idea before my morning espresso, before I sent my company teams their plan for the week, in between Harvard classes, while spinning", every story text is some variation of how hard she works/how well the businesses are doing/her passion project etc. It just feels like it's all for show and like she's always putting up a front. The whole imposter syndrome thing makes sense to me as it's basically what she puts forward the whole time and it just seems to come across like this.

I just think with her platform, she could genuinely be doing so much good. Like, literally walking people through the process of running the business with Genflow, being genuine with what she does, how much the companies help, how the whole system works. All the BS "weekly planners" with everything x'ed out/meetings on meetings on meetings. Like, instead of posting a weekly planner every week that shows nothing. Her followers would get 10000% more out of seeing part of one meeting, what it's like, what is said (within reason obviously), how its conducted etc Actually SHOW something. There is no value in saying "I'm Skyping a meeting, while in a meeting, while setting up another meeting with a company I'm meeting with soon".

Things like workouts too, I know she's trying to move away from the fitness angle (even though all her business are fitness related) but there's only a selfie at the end like "dead after this shreddy workout". No shots or videos of the actual workout. No little tips or advice about it. Just like another post like "I've worked out today".

Everything just seems like a front and there's nothing really behind it anymore. No genuine posts or stories. All secrecy and smoke and mirrors. It's like someone playing a character on a tv show, rather than being someone that people look up to, which I feel she could be if she was a little more self aware and "down to earth" with it all. Like, she lives an amazing lifestyle and has a hand in 3 successful businesses. If she approached things in a different way, I think she would be a lot happier with it all too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.