Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you have to do is hear about Sophie Butler's accident and you'll understand how dangerous the gym can be
This!!!!

I'm a qualified Personal Trainer myself but if im unsure on my form or new equipment then I'll ask another PT for help! They will ALWAYS help you

Reactions: 5
This!!!!

I'm a qualified Personal Trainer myself but if im unsure on my form or new equipment then I'll ask another PT for help! They will ALWAYS help you
After hearing her story I literally never want to even look at a smith machine again

Reactions: 7
What’s her story?
She was doing sets of something on a smith machine and lost her footing, causing 70kg of weight to fall on her and breaking her spine. Absolutely terrible and what a nightmare.

I wonder what exercise she was doing, hopefully not a crazy variation that we tend to see from “fitness gurus” with bad form and technique. :/

to clarify, I don’t mean that it was Sophie’s fault, but rather I hope that she didn’t pick up any harmful advise from someone on insta who isn’t qualified at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Good social distancing going on here. I would also imagine her neighbours were really pleased with the noise around 2am!
(Video too big to upload so I’ve screenshot)
With a few black boys in the background for good measure!
(Yes I know one is Vi's guy)

also, the video's gone lol

Reactions: 6
Grace’s obsession with black men makes me ~uncomfortable~ they’re not fashion accessories to fit in with your aesthetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she’s in a full taxi without a face mask, is ignoring social distancing completely and has more than six people inside her home? Such a good example! No one can catch you out! Don’t worry the rest of us will just waste our early twenties for the health and safety of the country on your behalf, you carry on!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Grace’s obsession with black men makes me ~uncomfortable~ they’re not fashion accessories to fit in with your aesthetic
I don't get why people think she's using them as fashion accessories. She clearly fancies black guys. Remember when she asked her friends what type of guy she goes for or something similar and then posted the replies? All replies were along those lines.

Reactions: 2
So she’s in a full taxi without a face mask, is ignoring social distancing completely and has more than six people inside her home? Such a good example! No one can catch you out! Don’t worry the rest of us will just waste our early twenties for the health and safety of the country on your behalf, you carry on!
I’m so glad you’ve said the thing about wasted life. this is exactly how I feel! It’s just a total bleeping joke. Muslims up north were told via the internet on the eve of Eid that they wouldn’t be able to visit their families, and here Grace is going out nearly every evening with a different group of people, cramming themselves into a taxi rather than taking public transport - most likely because she and her mates don’t want to wear a mask or be bothered by minions - and advertising it to her 1 million followers.

That story someone posted of her having afters at her yard was deleted on the girl’s Instagram less than 45 minutes after it was posted here. Do Grace’s clan check up on this so often? Still, pretty unsurprising to know that her early evening drinks are followed by a 2AM sesh. She clearly doesn’t want anyone to see her being affectionate with that guy. I couldn’t see his face at all so can’t say for sure, but if it is The Guy, imagine being Aaron or one of his friends and seeing your (friend’s) ex longterm girlfriend be cuddled from behind by your (friend’s) ex-best mate at a party at her house at 2AM. :S

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so glad you’ve said the thing about wasted life. this is exactly how I feel! It’s just a total bleeping joke. Muslims up north were told via the internet on the eve of Eid that they wouldn’t be able to visit their families, and here Grace is going out nearly every evening with a different group of people, cramming themselves into a taxi rather than taking public transport - most likely because she and her mates don’t want to wear a mask or be bothered by minions - and advertising it to her 1 million followers.

That story someone posted of her having afters at her yard was deleted on the girl’s Instagram less than 45 minutes after it was posted here. Do Grace’s clan check up on this so often? Still, pretty unsurprising to know that her early evening drinks are followed by a 2AM sesh. She clearly doesn’t want anyone to see her being affectionate with that guy. I couldn’t see his face at all so can’t say for sure, but if it is The Guy, imagine being Aaron or one of his friends and seeing your (friend’s) ex longterm girlfriend be cuddled from behind by your (friend’s) ex-best mate at a party at her house at 2AM. :S
Doesn't Grace have a boyfriend?

Doesn't Grace have a boyfriend?
I didn’t think so - last one I know about was Elliott, who was her boyfriend through her late teens, whom she got back together with around when she went travelling and seemingly broke up with a while back. She’s recently been seen close with this dude that’s Aaron’s ex close friend, but that’s about it

I didn’t think so - last one I know about was Elliott, who was her boyfriend through her late teens, whom she got back together with around when she went travelling and seemingly broke up with a while back. She’s recently been seen close with this dude that’s Aaron’s ex close friend, but that’s about it
Oh right, thanks, I thought she was still with Elliott! Did they go to Central America together, or was she by herself/with a friend? I can't remember

Reactions: 1
I don't get why people think she's using them as fashion accessories. She clearly fancies black guys. Remember when she asked her friends what type of guy she goes for or something similar and then posted the replies? All replies were along those lines.
But having a racial type is feticising especially as a white woman being like I oNly dAtE bLacK gUYs doesn’t sit right with me as a black woman

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But she doesn't only date black guys
but just lately she does seem to be fetishising black men.
doesn’t sit comfortable at all, esp following all the performative black lives matter posts (which of course haven’t continued beyond mid july suggesting black lives don’t actually matter to her and she just jumped on the band wagon) and the recent (long standing actually) black fishing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.