Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont understand so much designer items and leather when youre vegan? For someone who says they're into ethical fashion, seems weird to wear head to toe louis vuitton

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That picture looks waaaay blackfishing-y. She’s totally changed the undertones and darkness of her skin. Her lips look totally different and the pigmentation is brown/nude rather than light pink. Making it look like she has natural waves starting from the top too...😦 so many white women do this when going for black men.

(Brits are big on a bit of subtle logo-ing- especially Nike Airmax, puma joggers, or another Sports brand dress - but I think the monogram print thing [like Grace’s LV clutch] is particularly interesting as the logos used are usually brands that were regarded as “chavvy”, like Burberry, Fendi, LV etc.)

Reactions: 20
I really dont understand so much designer items and leather when youre vegan? For someone who says they're into ethical fashion, seems weird to wear head to toe louis vuitton
Guys..... come on. She is obviously a vegan between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, then she gives herself time to "celebrate her hard work" after that so I guess that includes being completely decked out in leather to go out!! But don't worry it is second hand, so the animal skin actually gets cancelled out when bought second hand and turns into synthetic leather. Also, give her a break, she never treats herself to anything so the occasional leather item is harmless right??? /sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys..... come on. She is obviously a vegan between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, then she gives herself time to "celebrate her hard work" after that so I guess that includes being completely decked out in leather to go out!! But don't worry it is second hand, so the animal skin actually gets cancelled out when bought second hand and turns into synthetic leather. Also, give her a break, she never treats herself to anything so the occasional leather item is harmless right??? /sarcasm
maybe thats what the daily 9-5 time blocks in her calendar were, the time she puts aside each day to sit and be vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Daily Mail only cares if a woman gives up a respectable field of work to become a sexy internet babe. They won’t care that a rich girl is exploiting her poorer counterparts. It’s a Tory rag, after all 😳

You’d have better luck with the Mirror, but even then, it’s too small a fish for them to fry. If you go fishing for a new Vice, Refinery29, Vox or Guardian writer who’s looking to dish dirt on any facet of Grace’s industry or area (influencing, Instagram, IG fitness, faux feminism), you might have some luck there. But sending it to the editor? Probably not
I’d say also possibly buzzfeed?

OMG how can she think that looks good??
Her fashion sense gets worse by the day . She has a great figure and so much money I don’t get how she gets it so wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s been suuuper quiet on twitter. I think whoever said her management/genflow had a word with her is deffo right. She usually can’t go a week without at least two spats on there

Reactions: 10
Grace is awfully quiet about the a levels fiasco - I know it’s not her responsibility to speak out, I’m just surprised she hasn’t said anything?

Reactions: 9
Grace is awfully quiet about the a levels fiasco - I know it’s not her responsibility to speak out, I’m just surprised she hasn’t said anything?
Because it’s only significantly impacted people from state schools (not exclusively obviously but a lot more skewed towards screwing over it those in less selective/prestigious schools) so why would she care when she’s come from a life of privilege. She only speaks out about black related issues because it suits her love life and now other issues selectively as she’s been called out (as a black girl I find this extremely problematic because of her clear feticisisation etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly hilarious given that she won’t shut up about being an oxford grad when it suits her but when a lot of oxbridge alum have come out using their platforms to call out their respective institutions during something like this, she’s nowhere to be found except reminding us that she has another meeting to go to today.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 21.07.21.png

No.... people just use their lap or their bags in the taxi as they have been doing for the past 20 years. Drinks on the way you're having a laugh... she should keep these brilliant ideas to herself, more content for the passion project. But yeah, as mentioned I think she just has to mention she is between meetings. Cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One more to add to the decked out in designer/‘but I never treat myself’ saga. This time Dior high-tops retailing for a cool £830. (I don’t care if she got them second hand, they still go for about £600). I’d also be tempted to include the bag, but I don’t recognise it. It’s not her sac de jour. This girl is delusional?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 211822

No.... people just use their lap or their bags in the taxi as they have been doing for the past 20 years. Drinks on the way you're having a laugh... she should keep these brilliant ideas to herself, more content for the passion project. But yeah, as mentioned I think she just has to mention she is between meetings. Cringe
Why does she always get taxis in London for such an eco qwweeeeen

Reactions: 28
One more to add to the decked out in designer/‘but I never treat myself’ saga. This time Dior high-tops retailing for a cool £830. (I don’t care if she got them second hand, they still go for about £600). I’d also be tempted to include the bag, but I don’t recognise it. It’s not her sac de jour. This girl is delusional?
1) why does she use leather, as a vegan. Even secondhand, it makes all the vegans I know feel disgusted to touch knowing what it actually is
2) what is her fashion sense.
3) again with the blackfish filter
4) her expression. Wow.

Reactions: 16
Because it’s only significantly impacted people from state schools (not exclusively obviously but a lot more skewed towards screwing over it those in less selective/prestigious schools) so why would she care when she’s come from a life of privilege. She only speaks out about black related issues because it suits her love life and now other issues selectively as she’s been called out (as a black girl I find this extremely problematic because of her clear feticisisation etc)
THIS.

+ She'd get called out because she went to a private school, missed her offer, retook (I believe) and still got into Oxford.

+ I think she also positions herself as Black adjacent as it helps her to shell her stuff to Black people, by being down with some of the big Twitter/Insta personalities. That said, I remember reading somewhere that her ex Elliot wasn't very pro-Black at all. Aaron looks mixed and he seems pretty spiritual/into stuff beneath the surface, so how they lasted for as long as they did is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
I also think it says a lot that she almost exclusively retweets and likes tweets from woc but all of her central team are white.

Reactions: 12
Having thought about it, I also think that if Grace were to speak out about the systemic inequality when it comes to education in this country, it would go against her whole “self made” image. To admit that working class students are at a significant disadvantage would be to admit that she herself has had a huge head start in life - I don’t think she’s willing to admit that.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.