Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a wee bit off-topic but I'm wondering what apps are you guys using for the gym? (those that aren't happy with shreddy)

I've tried shreddy for a month before but it's overpriced for what it is imo! (plus don't wanna be funding grace lol)

I'm trying tone & sculpt atm as theyre offering a two-week trial but not sure how good it is
have to say i quite like the gains by brains guide, no idea which one i have since i got it off reddit but its pretty scientific but still easy to follow, not an app tho!

This is a wee bit off-topic but I'm wondering what apps are you guys using for the gym? (those that aren't happy with shreddy)

I've tried shreddy for a month before but it's overpriced for what it is imo! (plus don't wanna be funding grace lol)

I'm trying tone & sculpt atm as theyre offering a two-week trial but not sure how good it is
I use Strong to plan and track my workouts. If you don’t know how to plan your own workout, you’d be better off paying for a session with personal trainer to get a personalised workout designed specifically for you. It would be better than using a generic workout by a potentially unqualified influencer and the cost would be about the same.

Reactions: 1
Obviously no shits given! I am over it.

Also as it's been said so many times before for someone that never treats herself she even has a Fendi iPhone case or am I just seeing things? Are the Fendi cases all made out of leather?
Tbh i think the phone case is fake. Its also tacky af.

Reactions: 6
I sound like a child but its literally NOT FAIR that she can get away with what she's done
Is there anything we can all group together to do? To get momentum and get attention to what she's done?!

Reactions: 11
I sound like a child but its literally NOT FAIR that she can get away with what she's done
Is there anything we can all group together to do? To get momentum and get attention to what she's done?!
You could make a youtube video with all the info in one place
It could just contain all the screenshots with a voiceover

I use Strong to plan and track my workouts. If you don’t know how to plan your own workout, you’d be better off paying for a session with personal trainer to get a personalised workout designed specifically for you. It would be better than using a generic workout by a potentially unqualified influencer and the cost would be about the same.
I second this. Don't use apps or guides written by people without qualifications. Find a coach or PT in your local area and support local businesses.

Reactions: 5
I feel the same but at this point I also feel severely discouraged that anything will happen based on people not coming out and also bc she's in this weird middle where she's "well known" but also weirdly "not that big" for bigger platforms to also call her out.

Idk if you're all following Danielle Bernstein's drama but she's literally another horrible white influencer woman who is really like Grace in how she is severely tokenistic when she actually steals ideas from small businesses and Grace always wears her stuff and supports her :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and she has been called out by Diet Prada many times even and other accounts with big following AND SHE STILL HAS SUPPORT. If Danielle Bernstein can get away with her tit, Grace will most definitely get away with her tit too. Some people were commenting before how one of the content creators were like "i don't want to ruin another girl's career" and I'm just like????? ok dude. Grace is literally wrapped around and shielded with toxic positivity from one end to the other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
looks like her “huge project” that’s a “lil mad” is being announced next week 🙄🙄🙄 who’s ready for a grace beverley self help book

That dress looks terrible on her
I don’t like her but this is just stupid. No it doesn’t lol, it suits her shape and actually fits nicely. The fact that is from fast fashion Zara is the real problem

Reactions: 9
Is this designer logo on everything a big trend in the UK or something? Lol maybe it's just different in America, but it screams "white trash" to me. (Same with the gaudy bedazzled cross necklace...)

I wish there were something we could do, but I think it's best to just not give her attention. Hopefully as her fans grow older they'll realize all the bs this girls does. I'm already bracing for this project to make her $$ and be completely stupid. But what can you do? Just let the market do its thing and let her lack of social media presence and inability to take feedback from customers/supporters bite her in the a$$ one day.

• Heart
Is this designer logo on everything a big trend in the UK or something? Lol maybe it's just different in America, but it screams "white trash" to me. (Same with the gaudy bedazzled cross necklace...)

I wish there were something we could do, but I think it's best to just not give her attention. Hopefully as her fans grow older they'll realize all the bs this girls does. I'm already bracing for this project to make her $$ and be completely stupid. But what can you do? Just let the market do its thing and let her lack of social media presence and inability to take feedback from customers/supporters bite her in the a$$ one day.
I don't think it is. Like maybe one branded item but not literally the whole outfit at once. She did say before she doesn't like wearing stuff with visible branding unless it's a "good" brand or something like that lol vaguely remember this from her old videos

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah, ‘logomania,’ as it’s been called, has been something of a trend over the past few years in both the UK and US (and beyond) but is sort of on its way out now. Grace just takes it to another level, however, and seems to have inherently bad taste - she loves the gaudy, the tacky and the ostentatious.

Reactions: 6
i’m dead at this UGLY ass outfit that definitely wasn’t bought second hand VEGAN QWEEN xo
It's actually so grim, I know many vegans who have kept leather items that they bought pre-vegan because they don't want to just throw things away unnecessarily but I rarely see anyone going out of their way to buy leather be it second hand or not.
Personally I couldn't do it as you're still saying its okay to wear those things when you're supposed to be against it. She's shown time & time again she's not vegan and i'm sick of her pretending she is, it makes absolutely no sense to buy leather (or seafood etc) as a vegan and then proudly flaunt it all over social media as a status symbol.

Reactions: 15
It's actually so grim, I know many vegans who have kept leather items that they bought pre-vegan because they don't want to just throw things away unnecessarily but I rarely see anyone going out of their way to buy leather be it second hand or not.
Personally I couldn't do it as you're still saying its okay to wear those things when you're supposed to be against it. She's shown time & time again she's not vegan and i'm sick of her pretending she is, it makes absolutely no sense to buy leather (or seafood etc) as a vegan and then proudly flaunt it all over social media as a status symbol.
exactly, and as she’s an influencer she’s promoting the idea of wearing and buying leather to her million followers.

I’m vegan and I kept a few expensive bags that I use often but even remembering it’s a dead animal’s skin makes me grossed out. she definitely shouldn’t call herself vegan at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.