Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually ridiculous. It downplays actual M.H. experiences. Did you see how she said she stopped YouTube because of bad experiences and MH issues and “judgement” and “hate”? I’m not sure what she is referring to but I strongly assume it’s about the nutritional release video when everyone called her out on being hypocritical and money grabbing and just having become a too different person. She literally cannot take any sort of criticism, she is a peak snowflake. It makes me so mad bc so many business owners have had to take a lot of complaints and criticisms and she’s making it out like she’s been attacked.
How has she put hours of work into wandering around her house with a camera sticking out her tongue and wearing expensive but tacky clothes? She’s shown pretty much all he house now anyway surely in fotos?

Reactions: 4
I really do hope she takes a step back if things are affecting her mental health that badly. I think we can all agree that mental health is no joke and something that needs to be taken serious, so I hope she isn't using it as a crutch. I wish her all the best in that regard.

I do feel like she has some seriously misplaced "frames" within her mindset, that seem to correlate to the wrong things. Like people above have posted, obviously a big influencer will get "hate" regardless of anything. When you have over a million followers, there'll always be a .001% that makes up some people who will hate on her for anything. You have to have a thick skin when you are at that level and realise that these people are trolls.

She seems to expand on this, and now frames everything that isn't positive at her, as people hating and trying to tear her down. Like she seemed to take the whole micro-influencing/backlash as people hating and as a personal attack. Pretty much every person I saw was saying how they still loved Grace and it's nothing against her, would still support her etc, but she took it the wrong way and the whole thing seemed to spiral out of control. It also seems to be the same thing with people talking about the quality of her products and her brands. It's like there's no area for constructive criticism or debate. It maybe explains partially why the quality issues have never been address or taken care of. This is just a small minority "hating" and trying to make her look bad, so it's ignored.

When people ask genuine questions about her, "why does it say hand finished in Portugal?".. "Why are you releasing BCAA's when you initially said they weren't necessary" etc, instead of taking these on board and thinking, that's a reasonable question from a follower and probable supporter. It's "this is hate.. they're trying to catch me out.. this is a set up.. I can't win"

It's a really bad mindset to have adopted and probably part of the reason for her recent mental health struggles. Not every negative or criticism is a personal hate campaign. Not every non positive question is an attack. When you fight "fire" with fire, it just keeps adding and adding to everything. Then people will start trying to catch you out more and comment more negatively, and it's a bad cycle from there.

Reactions: 31
I really do hope she takes a step back if things are affecting her mental health that badly. I think we can all agree that mental health is no joke and something that needs to be taken serious, so I hope she isn't using it as a crutch. I wish her all the best in that regard.

I do feel like she has some seriously misplaced "frames" within her mindset, that seem to correlate to the wrong things. Like people above have posted, obviously a big influencer will get "hate" regardless of anything. When you have over a million followers, there'll always be a .001% that makes up some people who will hate on her for anything. You have to have a thick skin when you are at that level and realise that these people are trolls.

She seems to expand on this, and now frames everything that isn't positive at her, as people hating and trying to tear her down. Like she seemed to take the whole micro-influencing/backlash as people hating and as a personal attack. Pretty much every person I saw was saying how they still loved Grace and it's nothing against her, would still support her etc, but she took it the wrong way and the whole thing seemed to spiral out of control. It also seems to be the same thing with people talking about the quality of her products and her brands. It's like there's no area for constructive criticism or debate. It maybe explains partially why the quality issues have never been address or taken care of. This is just a small minority "hating" and trying to make her look bad, so it's ignored.

When people ask genuine questions about her, "why does it say hand finished in Portugal?".. "Why are you releasing BCAA's when you initially said they weren't necessary" etc, instead of taking these on board and thinking, that's a reasonable question from a follower and probable supporter. It's "this is hate.. they're trying to catch me out.. this is a set up.. I can't win"

It's a really bad mindset to have adopted and probably part of the reason for her recent mental health struggles. Not every negative or criticism is a personal hate campaign. Not every non positive question is an attack. When you fight "fire" with fire, it just keeps adding and adding to everything. Then people will start trying to catch you out more and comment more negatively, and it's a bad cycle from there.
She’s just very immature imo? She seems like the classic mean girl at night school? I cannot believe gleam aren’t advising her better tbh

Reactions: 2
It wasn't through the house tour that people found out where she lived, it was her dumbass putting multiple pictures up on her chezgrez account straight from Rightmove that made it extremely easy to reverse image search.
What a bleeping idiot 😂 How can she be that naive and then paint herself the victim. Get to duck Grace

I thought the same thing, definitely felt sorry for her. Of course life is a struggle when you think anyone who isn't for you is against you. I really think she should have gone to a proper business school, or at least audited some classes. Not only will colleagues and supervisors disagree with some of your decisions, the customers will have their feedback too!! It's like she completely missed the point that feedback on business decisions aren't personal, it's about the business and there's a chance to do better.

She definitely treats everything like a fight and it comes off very immature (especially for a "CEO"). I'm sure she'll make money off a book...just feel even more sorry for the minons who buy it! What a waste of money to take advice from someone who refuses to receive advice.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same thing, definitely felt sorry for her. Of course life is a struggle when you think anyone who isn't for you is against you. I really think she should have gone to a proper business school, or at least audited some classes. Not only will colleagues and supervisors disagree with some of your decisions, the customers will have their feedback too!! It's like she completely missed the point that feedback on business decisions aren't personal, it's about the business and there's a chance to do better.

She definitely treats everything like a fight and it comes off very immature (especially for a "CEO"). I'm sure she'll make money off a book...just feel even more sorry for the minons who buy it! What a waste of money to take advice from someone who refuses to receive advice.
Honestly, because of her priviledged upbringing she's never had to have a proper student job which I think is a HUGE disadvantage for someone's character. Since she clearly landed her opportunities through family connections she was probably never treated on par with other interns or wtv, but most importantly she's NEVER had a customer service job. That tit builds character, people can be mean and you literally cannot take it personally; your boss and company policy literally forces you to just take it and try to resolve it positively with a smile on your face. As flawed as that whole "client is always right no matter what" mentality can be, it definitely would have helped her businesses.

Reactions: 23
This is one of those instances where asking people to be less hard on you isn't going to solve the issues with your mental health. Grace's mental struggles come from either guilt (the better explanation) prompted when people called her out for selling snake oil, or genuine outrage that anybody would tell her that she can't do something or that she's wrong. It must be stressful for her having a fair few people dogpile in on her, but what does she expect?

She cannot reasonably expect that people will be supportive or forgiving of her for selling them bullshit or faulty products when it's their money, their livelihood, that they're sharing bits of for her benefit. If she stops being such a tit merchant, then she'll stop having half as many difficulties as she's been having. She won't have people constantly accusing her of XYZ because she won't be doing XYZ.

Reactions: 9
Everyday it’s i’m an imposter i’m an imposter i’m an imposter omg imposter syndrome but by the way buy my book! i clearly know everything there is to know about the industry x

Reactions: 12
Just noticed the TJ Twins still support Tala even after their negative experience with Shreddy :/ (and no I personally can’t see them as separate companies).
They don’t need the workout app, but they still wanna be gifted the clothes

Reactions: 2
She’s just very immature imo? She seems like the classic mean girl at night school? I cannot believe gleam aren’t advising her better tbh
Gleam probably do try to advise her, but she strikes me as the type to think she knows best and ignore anything they say to her!

• Haha
Has any one sent a tip off to the mail or the sun etc? How has she got away with mistreating so many microinfluencers?!

Reactions: 1
Has any one sent a tip off to the mail or the sun etc? How has she got away with mistreating so many microinfluencers?!
they won't care. It's barely made a blip on her personal ig so it's really not worth a national outlet writing about it.

Reactions: 3
The Daily Mail only cares if a woman gives up a respectable field of work to become a sexy internet babe. They won’t care that a rich girl is exploiting her poorer counterparts. It’s a Tory rag, after all 😳

You’d have better luck with the Mirror, but even then, it’s too small a fish for them to fry. If you go fishing for a new Vice, Refinery29, Vox or Guardian writer who’s looking to dish dirt on any facet of Grace’s industry or area (influencing, Instagram, IG fitness, faux feminism), you might have some luck there. But sending it to the editor? Probably not

Reactions: 14
This is a wee bit off-topic but I'm wondering what apps are you guys using for the gym? (those that aren't happy with shreddy)

I've tried shreddy for a month before but it's overpriced for what it is imo! (plus don't wanna be funding grace lol)

I'm trying tone & sculpt atm as theyre offering a two-week trial but not sure how good it is

This is a wee bit off-topic but I'm wondering what apps are you guys using for the gym? (those that aren't happy with shreddy)

I've tried shreddy for a month before but it's overpriced for what it is imo! (plus don't wanna be funding grace lol)

I'm trying tone & sculpt atm as theyre offering a two-week trial but not sure how good it is
Hypothetically, I wouldn’t feel so bad about downloading Br*tt Contrer*s’ guide off a guide sharing page, as his ex came forward and recounted emotional abuse by him...Amy Victoria did a good breakdown of the fundamentals of glute-building recently too if that’s what you’re interested in, too.

As for apps, people on here keep talking about the Krispy Cela app, and Alive by Whitney Simmons. 😊

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.