Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she deleted all the insta story videos of her singing whilst getting her hair done. Probably because she wasn’t wearing a mask, nor was the hair stylist. Wish I had screenshotted in time

Reactions: 7
I mean I still don’t see a mask here either🤷🏻‍♀️ If she’s deleting to hide her blatant disregard for the rules she isn’t doing a good job of it...

139AE5E0-6227-4EBC-8DB5-36636FCC9ECE.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Oh she was with a guy???? Did it look like a thing? 👀 👀 👀
She was with a massive group but there was one guy that looked like he only knew her and she was very flirtatious with him from her body language. He was mixed race too and we all know how she lives to feticise mixed race guys

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was it at this place or elsewhere? Violet was here too.
Yeah this place, didn’t actually see violet but I did think I saw her boyfriend

She was bright orange in person as well. Wearing leather dior trainers, leather Louis Vuitton and a Zara dress that my friend was also wearing which she told me was new in and she got last week, very sustainable

Just found him on insta, don’t wanna give too much away but just saw he’s friends with her ex Aaron. There’s a photo of them two with a caption about being like family. Very low grace...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can confirm the dress is new and yes it’s from Zara

388FC14E-C817-47AF-8FC8-67DB728BA7D4.jpeg
11DAB535-9D9A-4159-9B92-2F80E2577002.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh that Olivia Bowen is now advertising her husbands fitness app and wearing gym shark now that the affiliation with shreddy and tala is done!

Reactions: 11
Yeah this place, didn’t actually see violet but I did think I saw her boyfriend

She was bright orange in person as well. Wearing leather dior trainers, leather Louis Vuitton and a Zara dress that my friend was also wearing which she told me was new in and she got last week, very sustainable

Just found him on insta, don’t wanna give too much away but just saw he’s friends with her ex Aaron. There’s a photo of them two with a caption about being like family. Very low grace...
Do you guys remember those rumours about shred_kelly way back when? Someone on Guru Gossip apparently knew his girlfriend and said she was hurt by Grace flinging herself all over him without acknowledging that he was in a relationship. Don't get me wrong - it's scuzzy he let it get to that point - but it's nasty to go for someone in a relationship in the same way it's nasty to go for your ex's mate. https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=33390&start=50

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She said before in a previous story that she was borrowing the Zara dress from her friend. But yeah she's still basically advertising and promoting fast fashion.

Also wow she is tacky af. She loves flashing luxury brands anytime she can even like this...
this is so cringey

idk how anyone can consider her a sustainable queen when this is what she’s actually like??

Do you guys remember those rumours about shred_kelly way back when? Someone on Guru Gossip apparently knew his girlfriend and said she was hurt by Grace flinging herself all over him without acknowledging that he was in a relationship. Don't get me wrong - it's scuzzy he let it get to that point - but it's nasty to go for someone in a relationship in the same way it's nasty to go for your ex's mate. https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=33390&start=50
Wow interesting, this doesn’t surprise me one bit. But yeah that’s why I don’t want to put his Instagram here as I wouldn’t put it past grace to be all over someone without it being reciprocated so not fair on him.

yeah hardly sustainable as well. The dior sneakers and Louis bag are current fashion pieces so contradicts the true meaning of sustainable living. Interesting how she never seems to be wearing TALA despite designing it as a summer collection

Reactions: 10
Honestly it’s so frustrating seeing influencers like Grace just acting like corona isn’t a thing. I live in the North and nearly a whole county has been put into partial lockdown because of tit like this. A town had a HUGE OUTBREAK because ONE PERSON in a pub had covid. My friend’s DAD passed away and she couldn’t even attend his funeral.

Honestly duck Grace and every single person ignoring the rules. If Taylor Swift and Ella Eyre can do their own makeup and hair for a music video you can go without a makeup artist for a home photo shoot Grace. If the rest of the country can go to bars in small groups and abide by social distancing then Grace should too.

And she’s not even
Honestly it’s so frustrating seeing influencers like Grace just acting like corona isn’t a thing. I live in the North and nearly a whole county has been put into partial lockdown because of tit like this. A town had a HUGE OUTBREAK because ONE PERSON in a pub had covid. My friend’s DAD passed away and she couldn’t even attend his funeral.

Honestly duck Grace and every single person ignoring the rules. If Taylor Swift and Ella Eyre can do their own makeup and hair for a music video you can go without a makeup artist for a home photo shoot Grace. If the rest of the country can go to bars in small groups and abide by social distancing then Grace should too.
And she’s not even hiding it! It’s one thing doing it in private but it’s a whole different thing if you’re going to promote ignoring the rules to such a huge extent online. Grace has effectively told her 1 million followers that going to France without isolating, going out in groups of twelve and flat out breaking the rules is okay? In fact, she’s actually encouraging it by non-stop posting about it online!!!!

Our generation WILL be responsible for the second wave if influencers like Grace continue to be so irresponsible.

The thing is, there’s literally no excuse! You can do SO MUCH now and still be in line with the rules and recommendations. There is honestly no need to break the rules as much as she has done?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said before in a previous story that she was borrowing the Zara dress from her friend. But yeah she's still basically advertising and promoting fast fashion.

Also wow she is tacky af. She loves flashing luxury brands anytime she can even like this...
She knew someone would work out where it's from so got that in first "can't catch me out!"

Reactions: 6

I don’t think she bought these items i think the stylist would have brought them along

Reactions: 1
What is Grace’s photo shoot even for? Would you say it’s to promote her “passion project”?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she bought these items i think the stylist would have brought them along
even if the stylist brought them, she’s posting an obvious flash of the brand on her story. it’s cringey.

Had another little look, Aaron is no longer following the guy grace was with. Aaron had a photo of him and his friend on his Instagram that grace liked back when she was with Aaron. So grace is ‘hanging out‘ with his ex best friend who she would have met through him, and now they’re no longer friends... interesting

Off topic ish but Hannah Renee is selling a bunch of Tala stuff on her depop, all unworn🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Those ‘I’ve got imposter syndrome all the time’ rants are starting to get old real quick, to me it just screams GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS and I DESPERATELY NEED VALIDATION and I’ve noticed she often talks about that right after some backlash. Of course, I’m not dismissing that she might truly feel like that but what does posting on social media do about it? Clearly it’s just a temporary fix that will make her feel good from all the compliments her minions will send her but if she truly felt like that all the time, it’s a much deeper issue.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.